HOW MUCH WATER TO DO DRINK PEOPLE??

Options
2»

Replies

• quigonnjae
    Options
    I have a 22 oz water bottle.. I dont look at it in terms of "ive gotta get 64 oz in today " I just think that I need to empty that 22oz 4 times today to get my water .. MIO is a wonderful way of making water a bit more fun ..
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of water too. I sweat very easily so especially when I exercise or when I am sick I drink a lot, at least 8 cups. I have to buy big bottles of water because city water makes me gag. I know there are problems with bottled water but I can't get it down otherwise.
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    10-15 a day. I carry a bottle around as I teach and fill it three times in the school day- 9 cups before 3 PM.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys, but since this post, I've been "trying" to drink more water every afternoon.

I've never been successful in doing this (not my first try), but I've found it easier when I just pop a bottle of DP on my desk and remove all the other drinks (coffee) - that way, I don't have a choice (haha, fooled myself.)

They're just the regular sized bottles of 16.7/16.9 oz but it's more than I was drinking before this week, lol.

katie

I bought myself a brita filter/pitcher. I pour my filtered water every morning into a gallon jug. (I do this before I make my coffee!) This helps me drink 128oz or a gallon of water daily, If I leave somewhere I leave w/a smaller container with either flavored water or green tea from the same jug!
  • MarileeP
    MarileeP Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    OK - I'm convinced. I need to add more water to my day! I'm such a diet pepsi-aholic (yes, I know, absolutely no reedeming value at all, but I love the stuff). My goal for the coming week - 64 oz a day!