Wii fit? Does this work for anyone?

Options
desda
desda Posts: 15 Member
I'm reading in other group posts that the Wii Fit provides gentle exercise for people with FM. Do you find this to be true?

Replies

• pidnit
    pidnit Posts: 11
    Options
    I find that it works BUT, like everything else, overdoing it can cause you problems. I find that if I am doing it on my own, I am okay. When I am playing with my grandchildren, I tend to overdo it and pay for days.
  • desda
    desda Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post! I haven't taken the purchase plunge yet. I'd hate to invest hundreds of dollars to discover it flares things up more than it slims me down.
  • KarenBoster
    KarenBoster Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes it works! I am just starting out on the weight lost journey. I started using my Wii Fit daily. I try for 30 minutes a day. Some days it takes me all day. Others I knock it off like nothing first thing in the morning. The great part is you pick what you want to do and somethings only take a minute. Others you can do for 30minutes. I love being able to tailor my work out to how I am feeling that day. I have pretty much only worked out on the Wii Fit and a few walks since I started 10 days ago. I have lost 7 pounds.