How's everyone feeling?!

Options
skward04
skward04 Posts: 81 Member
Did level 1, day 3 last night and I felt better while doing it than I did while doing day 2. I also burned more calories ... ? Maybe I was just pushing a little harder :)

What day is everyone on and how are you feeling?

Replies

• zombelina
    zombelina Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've just completed L1D3 and feeling good so far! Still struggling with the press ups and last few bicycle crunches, but I'm hoping that'll improve by day 10 :)

I wrote all the level up days on my kitchen calendar so can cross the days off as I go.. makes it feel like your reaching mini goals quicker than thinking of it as one tough long slog!

Heather :)
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    L1D1 - I was winded halfway through but pushed through it.
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling great! I'm on day 3 but today was a cardio day for me (doing 2 day shred, 1 day cardio, 1 day off, 2 day shred, 1day off) and have so much energy! I hit a plateau in my weight loss over the holidays which, I guess, is to be expected, but now I can't seem to break through it. Hoping this will help. Plus, I've dialed back my calorie intake an extra 150 per Jillian's website recommendation. Will see how it goes!
  • jaya11
    jaya11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had the shred DVD sitting on the shelf for a very long time. Now that I have the group to report back my progress I feel committed to do it every day. I did L1D1 yesterday apart from 1 hr total body workout in the morning at my local gym, felt completely exhausted and sore all over my body. Guess I needed it. Thanks guys.
  • skward04
    Options
    Sooo I tried to go from 4 lb to 5 lb weights... Holy *kitten*, it was way harder! Just 1 pound more! I did as many as I could with the 5's. Guess I'll have to push a little harder tmrw :)

Hope everyone is having good luck with their 30 DS!
  • zombelina
    Options
    I'm sticking with 2lb weights then lol! I might up to 3lb for L3... When I don't have such noodle arms lol! Looking forward to L1D4 today though :)

Keep it going fellow Shredettes!

• busym0m
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and it's a rest day for me. I know that my body needs to rest, but I feel like I'm cheating!
  • jessica0
    Options
    i did level 1 day 4 last night..it was the easies day so far...my calves were killing me but yeaster day ipushed through...but i woke up today and my calves are fine and i feel wonderful..i cant wait to do it again tonight
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am struggling through. I am not able to do this every day. It causes too much pain in my legs so I have just been doing it every other day. I hope to build up to every day.
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am feeling better I start Day 5 today! I can tell that I am getting used to the exercises because they are getting easier! Yay..
  • zombelina
    Options
    I'm on my 5th 'day' of level 1 and loving it ! (6 days since I started, but I'm having 1 day off a week)

The cardio and abs work is much easier now, but I'm still finding the push ups hard work and can't get all the way down :S

Seeing some results already too, which is great!

• busym0m
    Options
    I'm on day 7 and feeling great! Was a bit discouraged after how weak I felt yesterday, but I feel much stronger today!
  • MzBeauty2U
    Options
    I was on day 5 yesterday now will be on Day 6! It is getting easier but pushups are also rough for me ! I am getting there though..
  • AmanteDoll
    AmanteDoll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 8 love the workout but having a hard time i really hurt my knee so the jumping jacks are so painful
  • jessica0
    Options
    iwill be doing day 8 level 1, and yesterday i felt week, my legs feel stronger thought, but things i had trouble with in the beginging i am doing better now and the things i thought were easy have became harder...its weird :) but i love it and i feel wonfeful
  • MzBeauty2U
    Options
    I was on Day 6 today.. Things are getting easier but the last cardio round gets me! Day 7 here I come tomorrow!
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just did L1 D9 and happened to measure myself today. I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my stomach.
  • MzBeauty2U
    Options
    Completed Day 8!! On to Day 9!
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 8!! On to Day 9!

Way to bring it!
    The last round of cardio gets me, too. When I first start it, it seems easier than the first two rounds, then during that last exercise, I suddenly get a punch in the gut and feel like ralphing and have to stop. But the point at which that happens is moving along by a few seconds every time, so something's going right. :)

I've been using 7lb weights on the bicep curls and chest flies, and all day yesterday (my rest day) I couldn't drop my arms to my sides without extreme pain from gravity pulling them straight. How crazy is that? I must have really ripped my biceps last time. Awesome.

About to do day 4 in a few minutes. I'm going to mute Jillian and listen to music. Let's see if I can get to 30 total push ups!

Keep at it ladies!
  • skward04
    Options
    Last night was my first day of level 2. Its definately up a level! Some of the exercises will require me to get heavier weights (whoo hoo!) and some I still have to do a beginner modification from level 1. But I got my calories burned bumped up about 50 cals.

And my shoes kept flying off during a few moves! Might have to try barefoot?