Tomorrow's The Day

Options
I am shredding at 5:35 a.m. tomorrow!! scary!!! I am so lucky to have you all shredding with me =) It surely makes me accountable. Are you ready? what kind of weights are you using, and most importantly ADD YOUR Measurements!

Replies

• BIGGnSMALL
    BIGGnSMALL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh me too! I'll be up at 5am doing the shred! I'll be using 2kg dumbells. Should have my measurements up by tomorrow evening. Lets do this, ladies !!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm excited and ready to do the shred with you all too.I can't wait.:happy: I'll be working out after I get the kids off to school in the morning.
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    I can't wait either. But I guess I should do my exercises in the morning. But I have to get up at 3 am to get my husband off to work, and get to go back to sleep about an hour after I finally get him up. Then I have to get up to make sure my son gets off to work. And I am just too tired to work out in the mornings. I always do them in the evening before bed. Oh well, at least I'll be trying to do it.
  • mom2jrn
    Options
    I'm going to try to get up at 5:30 and do it too. I'm using 2 pounds weights. Can't wait to hear how everyone does!
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll be up by 5am ... Cheers to our new bodies...:smile:
  • Nyeesha
    Options
    Im excited to start! I just got home from buying my dvd ! I'm going to try to get up and do it in the am but I'm not a morning person.. I snooze for a hr and a half everyday.. I'm going to try for the am .. If not I'm going to do it after the gym. Unfortunately I can't get to a comp til sat to add my measurements.. I took them but my phone won't open that spreadsheet. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    5:30 a.m. for me is the plan if not will be @ 7 when the boys are off to school. I am using 3 lb weights...
  • jennblack23
    Options
    wow you guys start early..lol..i'll do it after the kids go to school..and i'm using 2 lb weights..it's exciting doing it as a group, it's really helping me to get motivated :)
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I don't go to bed until around 8am lol. But I plan to buy 2lb weights to start. I'll be starting late though because the person I bought the DVD from on eBay just marked it as "sent" so now I have to wait.
  • sahrak1
    sahrak1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll be shredding later on this morning , and ill be using 3.3lb weights (they say 1.5 kg on them but i converted the weights , thats why its so specific lol), good luck everyone can't weight to hear how everyones 1st day went x
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I do it in the evening, no way could I face Jillian at 5am!

And I'm using 2.5lb weights for now.

Good luck everyone, report back anyone who's doing it for the first time :wink:
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    I can't wait either. But I guess I should do my exercises in the morning. But I have to get up at 3 am to get my husband off to work, and get to go back to sleep about an hour after I finally get him up. Then I have to get up to make sure my son gets off to work. And I am just too tired to work out in the mornings. I always do them in the evening before bed. Oh well, at least I'll be trying to do it.

I think you have a good idea here. I am not a morning person, I tried getting up this morning to workout and I was interupted by my daughter who yes, woke up WAY before expected. I think I see a P.M. Shred in my future.lol
  • neesie81
    Options
    i'll be shredding at various times as i'm at Uni and have kids to work around....hopefully aroun half 10-11am daily though when i can :)
  • mom2jrn
    Options
    Well I did it this morning. Had to take some breaks but I did go through the whole 3 circuits. I currently hate Jillian though. But 1 down, 29 to go!!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Done for day 1!! Tough but I made it thru with a few 5 sec breaks....
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I find the push ups and the second round of jumping jacks the hardest.

What does everyone else find the toughest?