Does anybody know?

Options
Do any of you know when this program is coming out? I ordered it on Friday but now the order page has reverted to 'coming soon'. On her twitter it says the program will be out in February. My credit card still hasn't been charged... Hmmm...?

Replies

• imitedlay7
    imitedlay7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not sure, I ordered it Friday as well. The e-mail said it would arrive within 7-10 business days. But my card hasn't been charged either.
  • lalfaro01
    lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had the link that took you directly to the order page but now it immediately refreshes to the home page. I should have ordered it when I first got the link :(.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    It looks like they just opened the page again on the link? Can you order it now?

http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    Yeah! Perfect! And my card has been charged and everything :)
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    Well, my credit card was charged twice... so I called. Yep, I was charged for 2 and 2 are currently being shipped to me. I have to refuse one of them upon delivery and then wait for them to refund my money... Grrr... :mad:
    Good news, it's on it's way... bad news, they think I'm so out of shape I need 2 of them and I'm out $180 until who knows when...
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'm sending them a money order.So I hope I get mine.They said on the website to wait 4 to 6 weeks delivery.So I hope I get it ok.
  • imitedlay7
    Options
    Mine too!! Yay!!
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    My charge disappeared from my bank account?? It was there yesterday and now it's not there. Sooo confused.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    What's going on with every ones now? Should I send off my money order to get this now?
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I'd imagine you'd be absolutely fine sending a money order. I've also heard it was only Canadian orders (like mine) that were double charged and double shipped...
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok.Thank you.:smile:
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I ordered the JMBR on Wednesday and I still haven't gotten the tracking & shipping email. Are other peoples taking that long too? I got the order confirmation but there's no charge to my card
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I ordered the JMBR on Wednesday and I still haven't gotten the tracking & shipping email. Are other peoples taking that long too? I got the order confirmation but there's no charge to my card

I ordered mine last Friday (Jan 27th) and received the confirmation email but my credit card wasn't charged until Wednesday or Thursday (Feb 1st or 2nd) and I only received my tracking and shipping email yesterday (the 3rd) but as of yet, whenever I try to track it, FedEx says there's no information available...
  • imitedlay7
    Options
    I GOT MINE ON SATURDAY!!!! Starting it today!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I just sent my money order off today:happy: They say to expect a 4 to 6 weeks delivery on the website.so I guess this will take awhile :frown: .I pray I do get it.I'll be here doing this with you as soon as I can.I am very excited :happy:
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    I only received the order confirmation email but have yet to receive a tracking info one. My account was charged but now I can't find the charge anywhere on the statement. I've emailed costumer service twice (giving them three days to answer between emails) but haven't heard anything. I will call tomorrow if I haven't heard from them by then.
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    Could you let me know what number did you call? I'm calling the one on the website and I can't get a hold of a person. I just got a notice via email that their email address is not receiving emails or something like that. Undeliverable message.
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i got mine today and of course i had to bust it open and do workout one.. which was awesome! i am obsessed but very scared for what's to come!! good luck ladies!!! add me if you want support and updates!
  • friscoeohno
    Options
    Yarg -- ordered mine four days ago, got the confirmation e-mail, the charge showed as "pending" for two days in my checking account, and today it's gone.

Jillian Michaels order processing people -- y u no let me get buff?
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    That's exactly what happened to me!! I've been trying to get a hold of them for days now and I have not heard back. I called their phone line too and the lady that picked up was useless and gave the email on the website. When I told her that's how I'd been trying to contact them via email for almost a week now she was like "welp, that's all I have for you." and hung up.

I really really really want this program but don't wanna order it again and then get charged for two :(.