Replies

• MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've been single for 5 years now.....still waiting for that "spark"
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Over five years now. Just haven't put myself out there at all :)
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Been divorced 4 years. Dated one guy for 10 months a year after I got divorced. so I guess I've been single only 2 years now. Some days I embrace it. I love not sharing my bathroom or the blankets. Other days I'm lonely wish I had someone to cuddle with.
  • lwalters5
    lwalters5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been single for 1 year and 5 months. I love it. I've found since my last relationship that I truly do not believe in monogamy or serial monogamy. It has been most refreshing to be single, and I plan on staying that way.
  • livetolove24
    livetolove24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    not long enough..lol...my 5 year relationship ended a year ago.
  • hobbitgrrl
    hobbitgrrl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    We separated in 2001, divorced in 2003, and I have been single ever since. :smile:
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Pretty much my whole life, I've never had anything serious. I have plenty of guy friends but I'm always in the friend zone or the causaul dating or the "friends with benefits" (which just ended recently because I finally wised up and a real relationship was never going to come out of that....no worries "it wasn't me....it was him" :noway: ).

I have no game lol. :blushing:
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    saruman, that's hard to believe, you're a cutie!

I thought the same thing!

Agreed. Wish I knew someone in MS to set you up with!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Okay, just read the whole thread. I'm surprised that so many adorable men on here have never been in a relationship. Surprised!!
  • kaitiebeth89
    kaitiebeth89 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me to the all my life group :/
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I have ever been single in my adult life - and I love it. I was ina LTR relationship from 16-21. Met my x-husband about 5 seconds later. We were together for 8 years.

My 1 year divorce-aversary is coming up in a few weeks. Technically single about 14 months though. Not nearly long enough. It took a good....8 months just to get comfortable with the idea. And now I'm actually ENJOYING it.

Dated a couple of guys a couple times this past year - nothing worth noting. Realized I'm super picky and full of myself. And that's fine with me. It's going to take someone super awesome to change my single status again.

I'm not planning to settle....AGAIN. ;)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have been single now for oh 4 years now. Now that I am taking care of me, I just really recently wanted to get back on the dating scene.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I've been single for 6 months after almost 6 years...I have been dating but either I'm seeing the wrong guys or I'm *really* not ready since I can't muster up even the slightest excitement about it (by which I mean horniness lol).
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Pretty much my whole life.... "friends with benefits" (which just ended recently because I finally wised up and a real relationship was never going to come out of that)

GOOD GIRL! Get the Heck outta there, ...Get what you want and then leave! :)
    I like to leave on my terms.
  • Freida_MS
    Options
    I've been single for 3 years.
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Almost 3 years
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Officially three months, but it seems longer since my last relationship was on again off again. I'd love to find "the one" but this is maybe the first time ever in my life that I'm truly enjoying being single.