Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Welcome to OKLAHOMA!

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    It is awesome!!! Kind of expensive, but if you consider how much you spend on other things that are not so healthy, it makes bootcamp seem a bit more reasonable.
    It is $97 a month with a 12 month commitment. BUT if you pay for a year in advance, you save 25%!
    You get the first week free! Don't start next week though.....they are closed Thursday and Friday. ;)
    I have been going to the 5:30AM class. Lovin it! :) Great workout!!! Something different every day!
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Hello fellow Okies! I am 20 yrs old, been big since I was 7. I'm new to the crew and I'm down to lose a few! :D (I hope you enjoyed my rapping skills right there)
  • tommys
    tommys Posts: 61
    Hello fellow "Okies" my wife and I live in Southern Oklahoma near Durant! Glad to see a group for all our OK neighbors! Hello Oklahoma Family!!!
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    I'm from Tulsa, Hi everyone!!!
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    Anyone else in the Moore area!? I live in Moore and recently started going to Moore Fit Body Bootcamp. I am loving it!!! GREAT workout!!

I'm going Fit Body Bootcamp in Tulsa! I've been doing it for about 3 months now and LOVE it!
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Hi!

Born and raised in the 918, I join this group from Tulsa. I hope everyone is staying encouraged over the holidays!
  • LRD308
    LRD308 Posts: 7 Member
    NEW TO MFP. HOPING THAT IT WORKS FOR ME!
  • Hello OKLAHOMA people!! Tulsa/Sperry ,OK here!!! This is my 1st week to My Fitness Pal & I am excited to lose this weight using this website & ZUMBA (which I LOVE) !!
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm in Edmond! Thanks for letting me join!
  • sheresamae
    sheresamae Posts: 71 Member
    Hi all just seen this group :) I live out in the boonies close to Tuttle.
  • Hi I've lived in Oklahoma for 20 years and have lived all over the state. I currently live in Wewoka
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :flowerforyou: Hello, and Thanks for including me in this Group. I am in Yukon and looking forward to getting to know all of you better.
    If you are Familiar with Dennis Jernigan I just found out that he will be in Concert January 29 in Yukon at the First Baptist Church. Your Teen-Agers and Church Youth Groups are probably familiar with him. If any one is interested, I will get the time and details about the Concert.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    It's good to see more Okies here. I live on the Southside of Okla City. And have met some fellow MFP'ers who live NW metro OKC area. We get together Sat mornings at 8 am at Northpark Mall to walk together if anyone is interested. We have a group called Walk and Talk OKC.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Sounds great except for the 8am part. I work 3-11 andd 11-7 shifts. That is too early. lol
  • gingermax
    gingermax Posts: 5 Member
    Another Okie joining the group. Just thought I would say hello to everyone. :heart:
  • Hi people! :) I just searched for this group, or ones like it.. Looking for new groups to keep me motivated.
    Hi all just seen this group :) I live out in the boonies close to Tuttle.
    Holy smokes! I live in Tuttle :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome New Okie MFP Peeps!!
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Hello! Yes, it can help and it has helped me! Being aware of the calories of foods we often eat without a thought helps me steer clear of them and that has helped me to lose some of my weight -- more to go (almost 60 lbs left to take off), but I will get there! Glad you are here.
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Wish I had stayed focused, but I didn't and I gained almost ten pounds back! Hate that!
  • I'm in Moore, but haven't tried any boot camps. I have a membership at Fit For Her on Western.