Level 2 tomorrow - MEEP!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• gregersons
    gregersons Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just completed Level 2 my first day (Day 11 total), and I had a really hard time with the last ab exercise. I didn't feel anything in my abs, and my arms killed because of how many plank positions I was doing throughout the exercise. could I be doing something wrong? Does everyone else feel like this?
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I'm a tad behind, started level 2 today... yuck! My hamstrings are so tight I can never do those walk our plank things (well, I can get out there, but not back up without bending my knees!) ... had to do the modified version on the plank jacks about half way through and all the jumping is really starting to bother my knees ... hope they will hold out until the end!

The knees and back getting pounded is why I gave up on L2 and moved on to L3. L3 is a little easier for me. Still have to do some modifications, like single jump rope and modifying the "rockstars" but I couldn't keep doing all the plank stuff in L2 without scheduling another shoulder surgery....
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    L2-D17 Complete:happy:

exercise.png
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    L2-D17 Complete:happy:

exercise.png
    Day 17? Wow, good job.
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I absolutely HATE Level 2! Just finished my 6th day of it and can't wait for the next 4 days to be over so that i can move on to 3! Planks are the devil...I swear!!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    L2-D18 done:happy:
    took a quick look at L3 and it doesn't look too bad...i don't like L2 much..

exercise.png
  • lvnaris
    lvnaris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just started L2 yesterday and it kicked my butt!! I'm actually looking forward to the challenge...