Week 1 Weigh-In

Options
Please post your weight for our second weigh-in, Wednesday February 8 and I'll post your new weight to our spreadsheet!

Spreadsheet URL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agud-eqvbuvsdDB2X1YwckFQaVd0SjF6X21sRnZBOUE

A few notes:
- If you are one of the people who weighed in originally whose name got deleted, just post your starting weight and weight for the end of our first week, I'll add you!
- I know it's Tuesday (at least here in California it is), but I've posted this early because I know there are people in lots of different time zones who are ahead of me!
- If you're weighing in kg, I've changed your weight to show up as a dark green color to indicate that you're weighing in kg. Adding the "kg" messes with the formulas I'm going to be using on the spreadsheet.
- I'll be keeping a running total of total weight lost as well as percent lost that will change each time you weigh in.

Good luck!

Replies

• MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    Wednesday in Aus! Woo!

My weight today is 117.5kg :D

I got sick with a tummy bug and couldn't eat. It paid off :P

ps mines not in green for kg
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wednesday in Aus! Woo!

My weight today is 117.5kg :D

I got sick with a tummy bug and couldn't eat. It paid off :P

ps mines not in green for kg

I'll make sure to add your new weight and make sure it gets changed to the proper color! Sorry about the tummy bug, but congrats on losing weight.
  • christineh716
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm an Aussie too and have weighed in today at 120.3kgs
    Not the result I was after especially when I have been SOOOOO good and have gone to the gym everyday for at least 30 mins.
    I don't know, but I am feeling more energetic and my skin is looking clearer because of the good food! I know I have to keep trying but it is very discouraging when you try so hard and have so much to lose and then see not much movement.:sad:

oh well! Lets try for a great result this week!!!:flowerforyou:

2967045.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just keep doing what you are doing and it will come off. Keep up the good work!!!:smile:
  • captainlindarg
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm an Aussie too and have weighed in today at 120.3kgs
    Not the result I was after especially when I have been SOOOOO good and have gone to the gym everyday for at least 30 mins.
    I don't know, but I am feeling more energetic and my skin is looking clearer because of the good food! I know I have to keep trying but it is very discouraging when you try so hard and have so much to lose and then see not much movement.:sad:

oh well! Lets try for a great result this week!!!:flowerforyou:

2967045.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Don't beat yourself up. I did the math and that's 1.5 lbs, not bad at all for a week! Don't try to rush your goals, you're doing great :)

I've added your new weight to the spreadsheet.
  • dearbree
    Options
    This weeks weight! 188! Lost a pound but I must say it wasn't the best week. No excuses, just wasn't the best week.
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    Maybe it's from obsessively checking all week, but my scale battery is dead...or dying, at least. (I know that I don't weight 110!) If I can get a battery tomorrow I will. Otherwise, my second weigh-in might be a day or two late. Sorry. *U_U*
  • captainlindarg
    Options
    No worries Renee, just post when you can! I'll be checking back here often :)
  • Trab06
    Options
    Right on schedule, 281. That is 4 lbs down 12 to go for the remaining 3 weeks.
  • SlickDaddyCool
    SlickDaddyCool Posts: 161 Member
    Options
  • Mackman99
    Mackman99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mackman99 week 1 weight: 214.4 pounds on Feb. 8.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh-in

• BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Weight - 196 lbs (the same as my starting weight)

Note Section: I'm actually pleased with this because I had a rough end to the week last week and did a bad job with my calories over the weekend. By Sunday morning I'd gained weight, so my goal was to get back to 196 (which meant losing weight) so I would at least not be in a worse place then when I started.
  • usafbeach
    usafbeach Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    2/1: 212
    2/8: 209.8

Loss: 2.2 lbs
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    2/8: 187.5
  • tom_servo
    tom_servo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    2/8=173.2!
  • tlnortontoth
    tlnortontoth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in this morning-166.0
    Not what I expected, but I now work with a personal trainer, and Super bowl Sunday went much better than I ever thought it would:wink: and inches went down-so here's to everyone! cheers
  • afassett
    Options
    Starting weight, 2/1: - 165.6
    Week two, 2/8: - 164.2
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    143 - same as last week.
    Oh well, guess my experiment with eating back some exercise cals isn't working too well :(

Never mind, new start today!
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Weight Today: 267.9 lbs.