Daily comments and discussion...

Options

Replies

• Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh forgot to say I totally agree with the posts about taking time to get your form right. I wish I had watched it through first.
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yes I am doing 6w6p first, then Banish Fat Boost Metabolism after that. :smile:
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Day 2 completed earlier. Enjoyed it much more today now I'm getting the hang of the moves. Felt like I had a good work out after. I also managed 4.6 miles on the treadmill earlier too while my son was at his gym class. Feeling much stronger this week.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hey! I couldn't remember if we are supposed to always check in and I haven't been! I have done the DVD workout 3 times! I alternate my days with this and a nerdfitness workout! :)
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hadies i came down with a bad cold but im going to do day 3 today hopefully :) xc
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    i did it day 3c complete. im stillsuffering with a cold but hey i did it :)
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good job toni! I did end up taking yesterday off from the DVD. I have scoliosis and my lower back & hips were on fire. But after resting it yesterday, I am ready for to do it today!

Happy Saturday!
  • angbieb
    Options
    Awesome job ladies! I'm really getting better at the moves in the video, even the side planks! Practice makes perfect...:wink:
    Today will be my 4th day doing it and I plan on doing it again tomorrow! That makes three days in a row, if my body can handle it?:heart:
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Hey! I couldn't remember if we are supposed to always check in and I haven't been! I have done the DVD workout 3 times! I alternate my days with this and a nerdfitness workout! :)

Nerdfitness? lol, elaborate. :)
  • LA723
    Options
    Day 5 done! :drinker:
  • angbieb
    Options

YOU ROCK!! I think you are the 6 week six-pack leader! You've done it the most this week! Are you doing it tomorrow too? Or are you taking a day off and tying with me for 5x's this week. :tongue:
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Day 3 complete, followed straight after by last day of 30 DS, level 3. Think I'll try BFBM alongside 6W6P from tomorrow. 6P moves definitely getting easier already
  • angbieb
    Options
    Day 3 complete, followed straight after by last day of 30 DS, level 3. Think I'll try BFBM alongside 6W6P from tomorrow. 6P moves definitely getting easier already

That is incredible isn't it?! How you notice the moves getting easier so soon? Maybe that is the way it is with all dvd's though...I guess this is the first time I've done one consistently...Good job!:heart:
  • LA723
    Options

YOU ROCK!! I think you are the 6 week six-pack leader! You've done it the most this week! Are you doing it tomorrow too? Or are you taking a day off and tying with me for 5x's this week. :tongue:

LOL Thanks! I actually felt like a loser because I had to take Friday off b/c of my back. I am going to do it today, if I get time. My nephew is coming over today and my house is a mess (too much time at the gym!). I've modified some of the moves that I can't due b/c of my back. I do pushups during the burpees and planks during the side plank/leg lifts. Hate my back sometimes!
  • LA723
    Options

I find many of the moves easier than I had anticipated. But when she does the hard moves, she really does them! LOL
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options

That is incredible isn't it?! How you notice the moves getting easier so soon? Maybe that is the way it is with all dvd's though...I guess this is the first time I've done one consistently...Good job!:heart:

I'm done 30DS At the end of this week....and looking forsomething else to do along with 6w6p...(day 4 for me today)...I was thinking Ripped in 30...but was wondering what is BFBM?
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Another Jillian DVD - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I haven't tried it yet but I believe is a bit longer than 30DS and more cardio. I really like Jillian Michaels style of work out and so far she is giving me results.

I'm done 30DS At the end of this week....and looking forsomething else to do along with 6w6p...(day 4 for me today)...I was thinking Ripped in 30...but was wondering what is BFBM?
    [/quote]
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Ok I'm getting into 6W6P now but there's always a couple of moves Jillian throws in there that kill me! For example in 30DS the sumo squats, rock star jumps and the scissor legs ab move got me every time. With 6 pack I am dying with the side lunges and bend over to the side for some reason!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Ok, week 2, day 1 complete of 6 Pack. I am aiming for 4 times at least this week. Getting better at the moves each day.
    I also did the Banish Fat DVD for the first time as I couldn't get a run in today. I really liked it and felt like a good cardio work out after 40 mins. As usual some killer moves in there such as pike crunches and plié squats, ouch! Anything involving a squat and a jump gets me every time.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Be sure to check out the mini goals for this week!!!!!

Good luck :)