3rd Trimester

Options

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

WOW...I am SO tired this morning!! Seems like that's how I start every morning now-a-days! Oh well...had a busy weekend. Got a few more baby items I needed (pretty much done now) and now just starting to make lists of things I need to get done. I have another doctor's appointment this week, so we'll see where the heart rate is now!

Hope you are all doing well!!

Kristin--31 weeks 5 days
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    :happy: :bigsmile: :love: YAY!! I'm officially a part of this group!!! :love: :bigsmile: :happy:

~Kim
    28w 2d
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yay! Welcome Kim!
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    hey mommas, I had a pretty relaxing weekend, made some homemade chicken noodle soup, chocolate chip cookies and banana muffins. Did some organizing around the house, took my 2.5 yearold skating, this kid is determined to learn to skate, she absolutly loves it. I was still coughing pretty bad from this darn chest cold Ive been carrying for like a week and a half :grumble: I hate hate hate coughing when im pregnant. Its waaay better though. I decided to try to go for a run on saturday, the forst kms felt really good, then the pressure started to build in my pelvis and I had to take quite a few walk breaks, but it felt great to get moving thats for sure. I was pretty tired after though and needed a nap :yawn: Overall had a nice relaxing weekend with my daughter and husband, Feeling recharged for the week!

Tara
    29 weeks
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Jchecca- I would love to have sat around and watched movies this weekend!! Would have been a perfect weekend for it, but as always I had 50 million things to do, LOL...:laugh: When are you going to post some pics of that nursery? Would love to see what hte hubby has added!?!

Kristin- I'm with you on the tired thing. Seems like the "tiredness" has hit me like a ton of bricks all of a sudden. It takes me 10 minutes to do something and then I have to alot a 5 min break!!? Geez....Well hang in there, we'll all pull each other along!

kcurtis- welcome hunney bunney!! Jump right in!

Tara, I'll pass on the chicken soup but pass the tray of cookies over this way!! I've never been a chocolate lover (at all) but here lately I can't seem to get enough of it! :indifferent: Weird what pregnancy makes you like :laugh: and if you have some extra batteries lying around feel free to pass them around- the rest of us are about worn out! LOL.....

AFM-
    got another doc appt today. Doing another sono to measure the baby (again) and measuring the fluids- hopin all looks good and March 5th is still a go. Still celebrating my bday month, tonight I'm meeting up with my BFF for dinner :smooched: and then thursday we're having a family dinner to celebrate all the Feb bday's!! Busy busy busy week!!

I can't believe I'm at 36 weeks :noway: and I'm definitely feeling every minute of it, but hey what the heck, I can 'WADDLE' with the best!! Bring it!! :laugh:
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Jessica~ I am completely jealous of ALL that you accomplished in one weekend! Well Done!
    I am really hoping the Hubs and I can get the house organized soon. (I have started, but there is A LOT to do)

Denise~ Your work shower sounds awesome! That was very nice of your co-workers to make sure everything was diet approved. My boss just told me that they are planning a work shower for me April 11. I’m really excited; I work with a great bunch of people.
    Happy Birthday celebrating!
    I can't believe I'm at 36 weeks :noway: and I'm definitely feeling every minute of it, but hey what the heck, I can 'WADDLE' with the best!! Bring it!! :laugh:
    :laugh: love it! :laugh:

Kristen~ I feel ya! I think I was half-asleep while driving into work this morning and still haven’t woke up fully.

Tara~ mmmmmm Homemade soup, cookies AND banana muffins! Hope you get rid of that pesky cough soon. :frown:

AFM, I had a great, but busy weekend. Friday night was full of grocery shopping, finally! We have been without food for quite some time. It feels good having healthy choices again. Saturday was go-go-go with morning errands, Hubs plowed the little snow we received while I helped my mom with the baby’s quilt, then we went home and constructed and installed the closet organizer in the nursery! I’m SO excited! Finally I can start washing and putting away all the clothes this little girl has already received from her spoiling G-ma’s and Aunts. Sunday was an other go-go day filled with early laundry and lunch with mom, sister and niece. Then it was time to run to my photography class. Hubs and I bought a DSLR Nikon while we were in England last year and I really wanted to learn how to better use it. It was a great class, but not long enough for ALL the information that needs to be covered. Let’s just say I have even more respect and appreciation for great photographers!! After class, I had to rush to my mom’s for my God-Daughter’s 8th birthday celebration. I can not believe she is 8 already! I actually pulled her out (literally) and now she is a sassy 8-year-old. It’s amazing how time flies!
    I went for my glucose test last Friday and got a call from the nurse saying that my iron is good but they were unable to test for glucose. She says it looks like they didn't have enough blood, which is bull being that there WAS a full tube! My mom is almost positive they dropped my sample and didn't have enough left. So I have to go in and do it again! Grrrr! Now I'm worried that I have to double pay for the labs on top of missing some work and making an extra trip out to the hospital (35 minutes in the opposite direction of my work!). Stupid! And they want it done before my next appointment (2/24). Pshh! I'm a bit irritated to say the least.
    But really other than that I don't have any complaints. LOL I think she got hicups for the first time (or the first time that I have noticed) this morning. Zumba tonight! :Happy:
  • DeniseGdz
    Options
    I went for my glucose test last Friday and got a call from the nurse saying that my iron is good but they were unable to test for glucose. She says it looks like they didn't have enough blood, which is bull being that there WAS a full tube! My mom is almost positive they dropped my sample and didn't have enough left. So I have to go in and do it again! Grrrr! Now I'm worried that I have to double pay for the labs on top of missing some work and making an extra trip out to the hospital (35 minutes in the opposite direction of my work!). Stupid! And they want it done before my next appointment (2/24). Pshh! I'm a bit irritated to say the least. But really other than that I don't have any complaints. LOL I think she got hicups for the first time (or the first time that I have noticed) this morning. Zumba tonight! :Happy:

I took the GD 3hr exam 4 times before the dr officially said I was diabetic. Since then he has me schedule to go in twice a week and they draw 3 tubes of blood each time. AND I check my blood 5 times a day!! So yeah, I feel your pain but along the same line I have learned WAY MUCH MORE ABOUT GD than I ever thought was possible and I can honestly say knowing what I know that if I have to go every day for them to withdraw blood so they can make double/triple sure that my body is not attackign my baby then so be it. I never knew how complicated this stuff could really be and I have a new respect for all diabetics pregnant or not! Hang in there. Praying yours exam comes back negative! :wink:
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    :happy: :bigsmile: :love: YAY!! I'm officially a part of this group!!! :love: :bigsmile: :happy:

~Kim
    28w 2d

YAY!!!
  • atomdraco
    Options
    I'm still here, hanging here. Got lots of pain walking, and coughing or sneezing absolutely make my belly painful. Seems getting more swollen on my legs, and trying to keep up with my water/tea intake.

Went to Toys R Us and found a very cool toy for my 4-yr-old - real steel robot figures. It will be a gift from his little sister when he come to meet her the first time. He is gonna LOVE it!

I cannot wait to see my baby! 10 days to due, counting down. For sure she's quite fully cooked baby :-)

45KSm6.png
  • jchecca
    jchecca Posts: 131
    Options
    Kim – welcome! Nice work on getting stuff done this weekend for you too!!! Bummer about having to go back for the glucose test ! best of luck and have fun at zumba tonight!!

Kristin – yes and yes on being tired…mornings are brutal for me. Its like trying to wake a bear!!!

Tara – nice work on the cooking and running!!! I vowed to myself that I will definitely keep up with running through my next pregnancy. I miss it so much. I was just so scared when I first found out I was pregnant that I stopped completely!!! But I totally envy you…nice work lady!!

Denise – good luck at your appointment today!!! I totally have to get pictures up!!!

Atomdraco – I am right there with you…I cannot wait to see parker!!! 9 days till my due date!!! So close yet so far!!!

Speaking of getting pictures on here…does anyone have any ‘fool proof’ ways to get pictures on here?
  • DeniseGdz
    Options
    Appt went well. I'm weigh in at 214 so a total of 32 lbs gained so far with this pregnancy (despite all the complications and weight loss) It's more than I wanted but it's not bad if I do say so myself.

Baby looks great, weighing in at 6 lbs 9 oz....Yeap I'm going to have an 8-9 pounder :ohwell: and I can't deny it much as daddy and I aren't exactly "petite" peeps! :laugh:

Doing another NST on Thursday just to see where I'm at. My sugar has FINALLY leveled out!! Now if we could figure out the ketones that would be awesome but I'm not holding my breathe.

If all goes well, my last day of work will be March 2nd!! :bigsmile:
  • atomdraco
    Options
    Denise - glad your appt went well. 8-9 pounder, wow! I won't be able to deliver a size like that myself (small frame person). You are doing great!
  • jchecca
    Options
    morning ladies!!

Denise - nice job on the weight gain...i know i could have done a whole lot better with mine - i am at a total weight gain of 45 lbs at almost 39 weeks. and 8-9 pounder! as long as baby is healthy thats all that matters :wink:

i have a doctors appointment today at noon...so i will keep everyone posted! hoping to be more dilated ... but we'll see!!! my dad was pulling for Parker to be born today because my mom first told him that she was pregnant with me on Valentines day...so its definitely a sentimental day for him! but definitely not feeling anything 'out of the norm' ... so we probably wont get it today for dad!

hope everyone has a great day and Happy Valentines Day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Denise ~ I think I'll be right there with you w/ a 8-9 pounder! Four weeks ago, he was already 5lbs. He definitely feels big to me, too! Not to mention like 3' long! :laugh:

Happy Valentine's Day all!!! :smile:
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The ultrasound tech always tells me the baby's weight is +/- 12oz because the ultrasounds are less accurate at determining the weight the further along you get. That's why it's important to get the EDD at the early ultrasounds. So don't be too worried about a big baby. It could be off by almost a pound. haha!
  • jchecca
    Options
    going to attempt to post some pictures of Parkers room...this might take me a while!

anyone have any easy directions on how to post pictures???
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The only way I know how to post pictures is to use a hosting site like photobucket. It'll have the URL for you to copy and paste. I haven't done it on here yet though.
    Can't wait to see the pictures! :)
  • DeniseGdz
    Options
    The only way I know how to post pictures is to use a hosting site like photobucket. It'll have the URL for you to copy and paste. I haven't done it on here yet though. Can't wait to see the pictures! :)

^^^ Exactly.
    Copy and paste the HTML link...then where is says "IMG" change it to lower case "img" and it should post!!
  • DeniseGdz
    Options
    Denise ~ I think I'll be right there with you w/ a 8-9 pounder! Four weeks ago, he was already 5lbs. He definitely feels big to me, too! Not to mention like 3' long! :laugh:

Happy Valentine's Day all!!! :smile:

Woop Woop!! These babies are growing by leaps and bounds!! :love: That just means that we are definitely LOVIN our babies!! :laugh:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning mommas! Happy Valentines Day!

Well...got in some yoga last night and planning on some again tonight! Also need to try and pace myself with the HUGE box of chocolates my husband gave me this morning! AH! He said he got them since I am ALWAYS dieting over Valentines Day! So, I guess he was trying to be sweet!

ANYways...I have lots of work to do today so no time to chat! Just wanted to say hello! Have a great day!

Kristin--31 weeks 6 days