Daily comments and discussion...

Options

Replies

• Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Week 2, day 2 done. How's everyone else coming along this week?
  • aimeeang
    aimeeang Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on Day 2, very new to this. losing 200+ calories every time. at first the workout isn't strenuous but really feeling it after 10 or so minutes.
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I just did it for the first time this week and after that I did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (this is my usual routine, doing both of them). I'm aiming for 4 more times this week. :wink:
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I as well am trying for 4 x this week. Last night was my 4th round and it def. is getting easier....My fav move is the side crunches..something about them makes me feel Bad *kitten* Fit! LOL
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hey girls sorry aint been able to get it in yet this week but ill do it wednesday thursday sat and sun i hope
  • angbieb
    Options
    hey girls sorry aint been able to get it in yet this week but ill do it wednesday thursday sat and sun i hope

You better! lol-just kidding:laugh:
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Week 2, day 3 complete. Feeling it in my lower back today, this is an area I really need to strengthen up. It's the first place I feel weakness whether I'm running or whatever exercise I take. It's not back pain just weak muscles. However I know Jillian is going to fix that!
  • angbieb
    Options
    Week 2, day 3 complete. Feeling it in my lower back today, this is an area I really need to strengthen up. It's the first place I feel weakness whether I'm running or whatever exercise I take. It's not back pain just weak muscles. However I know Jillian is going to fix that!

Great job Lorraine! You are doing so good! Just be careful with your back and don't overdo it. :smile:
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    day 1 week 2 complete after a 45 min run :noway:
  • angbieb
    Options
    day 1 week 2 complete after a 45 min run :noway:

Great job T! We are tied at 1 time so far this week-lol! We better step it up huh?:huh:
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I hope everything is going well for all of you. I am going to have to stop 6w6p. It's just not good for my back. Because of my scoliosis I have some mobility & strength issues with my back. I hope the next 4½ weeks goes great for you all though! Good luck!
  • angbieb
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I hope everything is going well for all of you. I am going to have to stop 6w6p. It's just not good for my back. Because of my scoliosis I have some mobility & strength issues with my back. I hope the next 4½ weeks goes great for you all though! Good luck!

Oh no! I'm sad to hear that...I'm glad you are taking good care of yourself though and making the right choice for your health!! You are so motivated and a burst of energy...I know you will continue to do well!!:heart:
  • angbieb
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Is there another dvd that you'd like to do together? I would be happy to do one with you and I know some of the other gals on the board would too! (we will do 6w6p and the one that you'd like to do) I don't want you to go! YOu don't have to leave the group! Okay?:heart:
    ANgie:wink:
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Yes I'm up for doing another workout alongside!
    Hi Everyone!

Is there another dvd that you'd like to do together? I would be happy to do one with you and I know some of the other gals on the board would too! (we will do 6w6p and the one that you'd like to do) I don't want you to go! YOu don't have to leave the group! Okay?:heart:
    ANgie:wink:
    [/quote]
  • angbieb
    Options
    Thank Lorraine! I knew you would! :heart:
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Week 2, day 4 complete. Lower back feeling ok today. Planning a long run tomorrow so will most likely give 6P a rest and doing again on Saturday.
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Rested completely yesterday after my long run on Fri. I had a niggling right ankle but seems to be fine this morning so the rest day was the right thing to do. I just did 6P, day 5 this week and then 30DS, level 1 straight after. I can't believe we are into week 3 of 6P tomorrow. Has anyone dared check out what Jillian has is store for us in level 2?? I haven't, don't know if i want to know until I have to actually do it!
  • Mollyalice
    Mollyalice Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm Molly!! I completed the C25K program last week and have been eating healthy for the last couple of months. BUT OF COURSE, my middle section is stubborn and I hate it. SO, I wanted to start this program!

Yesterday was day 1! Let's hope Jillian will be rid of my problem spot!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Welcome Molly! Good to have you join us and well done on completing C25K too. You will sort out your middle section in no time if you keep this up. X

Hi everyone!! I'm Molly!! I completed the C25K program last week and have been eating healthy for the last couple of months. BUT OF COURSE, my middle section is stubborn and I hate it. SO, I wanted to start this program!

Yesterday was day 1! Let's hope Jillian will be rid of my problem spot!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi, im rebecca! Ive been doing 30 ds for about a month 3 to 4 days a week and noticed my big ole belly started going down, ive lost 95 lbs without much excersise and just started getting serious! Since i have so much belly and extra skin their i picked up 6w6p and today was day 2! I probably wont do it five days a week, although would love to, along side the 30 ds and bike riding! But i usually pick one or two for the 5 days! Ive been very proud of myself for the workouts, considering im the weakest laziest person ever! But it makes me feel so good about myself and my body loves it! Maybe one day i will be as fit as some of u here! Thanks for making this group!