Has anyone quit?

Options
2»

Replies

• cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I too haven't exactly quit but haven't done the shred for the last week. We had a really busy weekend trying to sort out a new family car and then the kids have been off school the last week on half term. I do plan on restarting on mon and will be doing level 2 day 4.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I guess ya'll can call me a quitter:embarassed:
    I went so strong at first, but once I started L3, I'm totally burned out!!! Gonna stick with cardio, cuz while I was shredding, the scale was at a standstill and since I stopped the shred last week the scale has become my friend again:laugh: I WILL do the shred again, just maybe a couple months from now...I did lose 6.5" in the first 10 days of doing it, so I can think Jillian for that...Sorry I'm a quitter ladies, but for everyone still goin, GOOD LUCK-FINISH STRONG:wink:
  • leoma280
    Options
    So, I just need to thank you for starting this post, because 'fessing up to my giving up gave me the motivation to get going again today. I just finished Shred Level 1 (I ended on level two but wanted to 'ease' into it after two weeks off) and I am happy to say I found it MUCH easier than I did first starting! Back to the grind today! Thank you for making me feel guilty!!!!!

I'm glad i'm not the only one! ^^

10030898.png
  • starskita
    starskita Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    unfortunately i had to :( doing more damage to my foot. But once better i'm gonna get right back into it!
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've quit :(

I did 5 days at Level 3 - then had 5 days of nothing. I gave myself the excuse that I'm coming down with something!

On Saturday afternoon I got out my Davina DVD and I thoroughly enjoyed it - so much so that I did one workout, then the 6 pack workout and then the legs workout - 85 minutes!! I hurt yesterday (and still do today) way more than I did doing the shred! But I enjoyed it and am looking forward to doing it again!