Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This week I did a good amount of Hardwork but with a mix of Body Building & little free hand in Diet, the result is only 1.1 lb loss, if this continues next week I will stick to this plan, or else back to only Cardio & No Body Building, still after one more week's results I will take our Friend Trelm249 suggestions.

LW : 78 kg (171.96 lbs)
    CW: 77.5 kg (170.86 lbs)
    LOSS: 1.1 lbs

NSV: Now among my Mosque friends my weight loss became a big discussion and people started consulting me as what to do & how to do...:happy: felt very proud ...:glasses: ... All this credit goes to our group Friends.

Thanks for all your supports & Best of Luck ... :flowerforyou:

Best of Luck to all our Friends ...
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Checking in, with an expected gain.. that's what happens when I eat over calories for an entire week.... OUCH.

LW: 243
    CW: 245.6
    Gain: 2.6 lbs!!

Here we go again..... I will see the 230's someday!
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LW: 370.2
    CW: 367.2

3 lbs loss

Treadmill seems to be helping. Getting in some good 30 min fast walks with a little jogging mixed in. New best for me jogged 8 mins straight @ 5 mph yesterday. And I'm getting to watch old episodes of Battlestar Galactica. Not sure how I missed the boat on that remake series when it was out originally. Just finished season 2 yesterday, so no spoilers please.

I'm 2 lbs away from my recent low weight. And excited to keep losing and bust this 365 barrier I've been at for 3 months.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in:
    CW 190.0
    LWW 190.7
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Checking in:

LWW: 412.8
    CW: 411.4
    WL: 1.4
    TWL: 80.0

Finally hit 80 lost. Next big goal...triple digits! RAWR! :bigsmile:
  • soulsetfree
    Options
    Meh..no change for me.

LWW-246
    CWW-246
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    checking in. Missed last week.

cw: 228
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I won't be able to check in until tomorrow, I've been in Vegas since Friday and didn't bring a scale with me... probably a good thing though since I've been over eating and drinking everyday :\
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I'll be posting the chart tomorrow. I left everything on my work computer and didn't bring it home for the holiday weekend. Keep up the fantastic job you all are doing.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    LWW 305.6 this week 306.6 going the wrong way. I have got to learn to stop and ask for directions. :-)
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Oh, Thanks Tim. My update is actually that there is no update. I have finally reached my goal last week and will not submit my weight goals and achievements for quite some time. If there will be necessity and I happen to gain, which I pray will not happen, then I'll be back. I appreciate everything you have done for me, and this group because I don't know where I would have been at this point. Thank you all for being so gracious and goal-oriented.

I am not going anywhere, from this group or from MFP in general. I will stick around and update my workout routines as often as I can. I believe I'm not the first graduate from this group to reach my goal and I wish every single one of you will graduate with success and in timely manner. Just stick to your goals and do your best guys. Add me to friends if you haven't done so. I'll see you all around, in this group or elsewhere.

Best of luck all!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Well first off, congratulations are in order to djsysstem. He has reached his goal weight. This is truly awesome and shows the rest of us that hard work and dedication can and will pay off. Kudos to you sir and again congratulations.

toddhbrown was again the biggest loser with an amazing 11.7 pound loss. gpbaldwin03 and bmirob also both posted a great 3 pound loss. This was by far the best week as a whole we have had in a while.

Nuff said, here is this week's chart.

WeekofFeb13.jpg
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 231.2 (02/13/12)
    CW: 236.4 (02/21/12)
    Gained: 5.2

WOW, that's really depressing... I guess not going to the gym in 2 weeks, and going crazy in Vegas for 4 days caught up with me :'(
  • djsysstem
    Options
    Thanks Tim and all the guys! I have actually went as far down as 148.5 lb instead of my 150 goal, but I've held on to 150.5 for a few days already :) Being highlighted green feels like a win!!!! Thanks!!!!
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tim and all the guys! I have actually went as far down as 148.5 lb instead of my 150 goal, but I've held on to 150.5 for a few days already :) Being highlighted green feels like a win!!!! Thanks!!!!

Dear DJ ....

You are the First WINNER on our Men On A Mission Group (I believe) so this Poem is for you:

Winners1.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options

Dear DJ ....

You are the First WINNER on our Men On A Mission Group (I believe) so this Poem is for you:

Winners1.jpg
    I agree, djsysstem is most definitely a winner!
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Still on the mission. Had a decent week.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 215
    LW - 323.5
    CW - 316.5
    WT - 7.0
    TWL - 64.5
    DLP - 02/22/12
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Still on the mission. Had a decent week.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 215
    LW - 323.5
    CW - 316.5
    WT - 7.0
    TWL - 64.5
    DLP - 02/22/12

Damn buddy, I am feeling so inadequate right now. Way to go on another fantastic week.
  • soulsetfree
    Options
    Finally back in the game!

LWW-246
    CWW-243
  • djsysstem
    Options
    Oh wow! Thanks Tim and Shabbar! I didn't see the poem until now. It truly is amazing and feel good to achieve weight goal. I'm still kicking my behind in the gym and go all out. You guys work hard as well and will get to your goals in no time! Thanks for support!