Introduce yourself!

Options
paisley2288
paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
Hey! I am Lauren. I joined this website because I thought the support would be great! I have had a slow start, though, and I am hoping this March challenge will help me realize how important and FUN exercising can be!

Replies

• Simmie69
    Options
    Hey! I am Lauren. I joined this website because I thought the support would be great! I have had a slow start, though, and I am hoping this March challenge will help me realize how important and FUN exercising can be!
    Hi Lauren, I'm Simmie. Thanks for getting the group started. Silly question do we log the workouts here daily?

Thanks
  • BrideToBe101212
    Options
    My name is Dana. I just found this group and the challenge sounds exciting. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Sarah and I like the idea of having a different challenge each day! I already exercise each day, so am looking forward to trying some different things. I have been on MFP for a while but started getting more committed late fall 2011.
  • paisley2288
    Options
    Hi Lauren, I'm Simmie. Thanks for getting the group started. Silly question do we log the workouts here daily?

Thanks

Hey :) You can just post on a discussion topic and put that you did the exercises for the day if you'd like. But make sure to log it in your exercise diary, too! :)
  • Terryj1
    Options
    Hi! - My name is Terry and I started dieting back in Nov. but so far haven't exercised. I have some limitations but would love to do as much of your plan as I can. I found out about the Myfitnesspal in January and have logged in ever since. I just loaded this on my home computer and had no idea there was so much support.

Please encourage me to do the exercising so I can continue on my weight loss journey!

17787196.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tonil77
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm Toni. I decided to join and make a lifestyle change for many reasons. My main reason is that I would like to feel comfortable in my own skin. I have found so much support and have supported other - which helps so much. I am looking forward to holding myself accountable as well as all my fitness pals :)
  • jdragonfly
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I am Jiala but everyone calls me dragonfly for my tattoos i love dragonflys lol.. i do have my own group i started yesterday called hard work dedication but i saw the March Challange and i am all for a challange lol.. I think having a great support system makes all the difference in the world having someone to push you motivate you encourage you it will change the way you look at things and help change your mind set.. i have learned to love myself more and with great friends here at fitness pal i know i will get to those goals i want..

Not to take away from this group that sounds fun and challanging if your asking why join a group when you already have one the reason is .... My group that i have is a private small group a private group i created yesterday just because i wanted to get to know people and connect with them be able to be there for them and not have it be so overwhelming with 50 people to respond to and leave someone out i still have some spots open if any of you are interested message me and i would love to add you but i would like it for DAILY posters..:)

I look forward to getting to know you more and join in your challanges this will be great :)
  • jdragonfly
    Options
    WHAT A GREAT IDEA..
  • jcbeck3578
    Options
    HI, I'm Joyce. I have been counting calories for a long time and fell off after having my third child...but I am dedicated to getting my body back. I have had three kids in a five year span. And I would like to be where I was before I had kids by the time my baby turns two in October 2012. I think this challenge will just give me more incentive to do something everyday. I have been making an effort to do something everyday so I really will give this a shot!!! Great idea! Look forward to hearing from everyone!
  • kelleymonty
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kelley :)

I'm super excited to be starting on this journey! Just over a year ago, I quit smoking! The weight gain has been fast and furious since that first month smoke-free. The more weight I've gained the more pain I experience in my back, my knees...
    It's time for a change.

I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to do this without a guide, and then I found this site. Problem solved :)
    And this challenge - a perfect place to start.

I believe!

(If anyone would like to friend-up, I'd be open to sharing words of support!)
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Dorie and love a daily challenge. I have lost a total of 43 pounds on my weight loss journey and am on my last 10 so getting a little more exercise will definitely help! This is a great idea, thanks for putting it together.

I love supportive and active friends so please friend me if you want to.

Dorie
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    Hi everyone I am Angela. I joined MFP a year ago and lost 30 lbs, then last fall I ended up having to get on some medication for a few months and I ended up gaining ALL of the weight back and then some :'( I am now off of the medication and am so ready to get my body and life back. I have so far lost 5 lbs and have 35 more to go!! I am very excited for this challenge as I am hoping it will help keep me motivated to exercise!! :)
  • Braxtyn
    Options
    Hello, I have been in a family and friends weight lost challenge for 4 weeks and have lost 7.5 lbs. Our family will continue for an additional 8 more weeks posting our percentages of weight lost. I also love a bit of a challenge and am looking forward to the March challenges.
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jen. I have a lot o f weight to lose and need all the help I can get! I am looking forward to trying all the different excercise to see what is going to work for me. Good luck everyone!
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm Alyson, and I'm HORRIBLE at exercising as much as I should be. I'm hoping this challenge gets me into better habits, and helps me learn to enjoy exercise. When I do exercise right, I love the way I feel, so I just need a push in the right direction.

Can't wait to get started!
  • Ayeeemeh
    Ayeeemeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Amy :)

I joined this group to stay motivated!

I will most likely be adding you guys :)
    feel free to add me!
  • kissedbytheocean
    kissedbytheocean Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone!

I joined this group to stay motivated and to give myself little challenges every day.
  • Fatcop176
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm Rick and just starting on this website, and on the new me!

I'm a patrol cop and the 12 hour night shifts of eating fast food, riding around in a car have finally gotten to me. I tipped the scale at the heaviest weight of my life yesterday, and have got to change my habits and routines.

Hoping this challenge, and the support from all of you will get me started in the right direction.
  • mrslupercio2011
    Options
    Hi Ladies & Gents -

I have been on MFP since 2007, but have recently started a new profile since getting married in September - weird I know, LOL.

I am working out everyday, but it consists of me putting in as little effort as possible, I sort of loathe working out. I look forward to this challenge and doing something different everyday in addition to my regular routine (which I plan to revamp).

Feel free to friend request me, message that you're part of the March challenge, so I can cheer you on even more!!!
  • paisley2288
    Options
    Hi Ladies & Gents -

I have been on MFP since 2007, but have recently started a new profile since getting married in September - weird I know, LOL.

I am working out everyday, but it consists of me putting in as little effort as possible, I sort of loathe working out. I look forward to this challenge and doing something different everyday in addition to my regular routine (which I plan to revamp).

Feel free to friend request me, message that you're part of the March challenge, so I can cheer you on even more!!!

I loathe working out, too. With all of us doing it and keeping each other accountable, though, it may be a little easier!