Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MyFitnessPal - Net Carb Tracker!

This JS plugin rules. Please download it now: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/124645

It displays percentages and shows your net carbs with a handy piechart. Have fun!

Remember this script REQUIRES the following columns: Fat, Protein, Carbs, Fiber!
Install:
Chrome: Just click install up there
^ and then click continue down there v
Firefox: Install Greasemonkey, then click install.

Replies

• Hey thanks! That is pretty nifty!
  • I have it and it has really helped out!
  • Nice - thanks!
  • snachodog
    snachodog Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks! This is great!
  • Super sweet script, thanks!
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    What an awesome script. Thank you!
  • Surye
    Surye Posts: 4 Member
    This looks familiar! ;)

Let me know if anyone had suggestions or issues! The more people using, the more it was worth putting together :)
  • This is sweet... thank you.
  • enforce1
    enforce1 Posts: 3 Member
    This looks familiar! ;)

Let me know if anyone had suggestions or issues! The more people using, the more it was worth putting together :)

Aww yeah
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    This looks familiar! ;)

Surye! You're famous. I get to say "I knew him when..."
  • This script makes MFP 900% moar useful. Danke!
  • Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    I was just thinking about an easy way to determine net carbs, this rocks! Thanks!
  • Oh, I wasn't intending to take credit for this plugin :( Who made this? IF you made it please let me know so I can give credit in the original post.
  • DylanZRedding
    DylanZRedding Posts: 2 Member
    Until this plugin, I searched for "net carb adjustment". It is a dummy food item that is simply -1 carbs so I can just add 1 of them for each g of fiber I get each day.
  • Realtygal
    Realtygal Posts: 9 Member
    I successfully downloaded the app (with Chrome) and I see it in my Tools/Extension and I have Protein/Carbs/Fiber in my Foods on myfitnesspal, but nothing has changed on the foods....how do I activate it? Ooops...it finally is calculating NetCarbs! Guess I'm just impatient! Thanks, this is great.
  • hoserzgirl
    hoserzgirl Posts: 5 Member
    <3 This app. Makes me feel less guilty about polishing off that whole bag of brussel sprouts!
  • This is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Just wish this was enabled on my iPhone since I use it to log majority of the time.
  • scwink
    scwink Posts: 5
    YES!!! That's brilliant, and - aside from a blonde girl moment - super easy!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Can't recommend this enough times. If we had upvotes here, you'd get one!
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    I gave crepes_ bacon for showing me this outstanding script. You get double bacon for creating it--thanks Surye!