shipping question

NovemberJune
NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
I know there has been a lot of talk about shipping problems. I only ordered on Wednesday last week, then Friday the charge was on my account, so I was expecting an email saying it was shipping. But I didn't get anything, and this morning, I see that the charge is no longer on my account? I went ahead and emailed customer service because I was really wondering about that. Strange that the charge would be there and then disappear?

I know I'm just being impatient but I'm really hoping to start these new workouts next week =)

Replies

• DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    let me know what you find out same thing happened to me (with the charge dissappering) i ordered last sunday the 19th and i have yet to get a shipping notification email :( im hoping to have it by the beggining of march but i dont know....
  • NovemberJune
    let me know what you find out same thing happened to me (with the charge dissappering) i ordered last sunday the 19th and i have yet to get a shipping notification email :( im hoping to have it by the beggining of march but i dont know....

They are so weird! Let me know when you get yours too, since you ordered a few days before me. I hope you get yours this week! :) Heck, I hope I get mine this week ;)
  • divadonna78
    divadonna78 Posts: 6 Member
    Same thing happened to me - charge disappeared then reappeared. I ordered on 02/17 and didnt get an email by 02/21. I emailed customer service and got a response quickly. She sent me my tracking number and estimated delivery was 02/27. It ended up being delivered to my job on 02/25. I would say you should have yours sometime this week if not early next week.
  • NovemberJune
    Same thing happened to me - charge disappeared then reappeared. I ordered on 02/17 and didnt get an email by 02/21. I emailed customer service and got a response quickly. She sent me my tracking number and estimated delivery was 02/27. It ended up being delivered to my job on 02/25. I would say you should have yours sometime this week if not early next week.

thanks!
  • ashiggins
    ashiggins Posts: 144 Member
    I ordered mine on a Thursday night, received an email the following Thursday saying that it had shipped and it was at my door Friday afternoon. So, the email definitely comes late (I've heard this happened to a few different people). So, I would worry until the 1 week mark!
  • I ordered on Sun 2/19 and received my order on Thurs 2/23! I was very surprised considering there was a holiday. I received my shipping notice the day after I received it ...
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    I ordered mine on Wed, 2/23 and got a confirmation the next morning. Still no shipping confirmation but I'm hoping to receive by next week...I hope, anyway!
  • NovemberJune
    Thanks again ladies. The charge is back on my account, but still no email to confirm shipping or reply to my email. Oh Well, I suppose it could come today or in a couple of weeks. lol!
  • NovemberJune
    Argh. The charge was first posted to my account Friday, gone by Monday, back yesterday, and gone again today. Customer service emailed me back 2 days later asking for my full name, date of order, order number, zip code, etc. I had provided the order number from when I first placed the order. They are making me nervous. :\ Hopefully it has been shipped already like some of you said and it will show up on my door before they even figure out it's been shipped. hahaha. how are they so messed up?
  • twinmomtwice4
    I received an order confirmation the day after I ordered it but my credit card has never been charged. I just sent their office an e-mail so I'm hoping to hear back with more info!
  • NovemberJune
    I got a reply that they identified an issue at the warehouse and now my order should have been shipped yesterday so hopefully I get it soon. I think this place is kind of messed up! LOL! I've seen so many people on here say they had something weird happen with their order. I don't mind at all because it seems like I'll get it within 2 weeks of ordering, but so strange that charge kept going on and off.
  • a_ryder12
    a_ryder12 Posts: 4 Member
    This happened to me when I did the pre order. I received the first email confirmation and saw the charge pending but then it was removed and never received the 2nd email.

I called the customer service number and spoke with someone and the next day it was shipped. I still never received the shipping email butr I tracked it through the order status and it showed being delivered.

My total time was only a week. I did email customer service and never received a reply. I think the call helped.

Good luck!
  • NovemberJune
    Thanks :) I have a tracking number now (from customerstatus.com) and it says it will be delivered on Monday. I was hoping to start on Sunday but that's ok, I'll probably start Tuesday now :)
  • NovemberJune
    And I just noticed that even though it shipped yesterday, the charge hasn't come back on my account yet. weird.
  • twinmomtwice4
    I contacted customer service and they e-mailed me right back with a tracking code, saying it had just been shipped. It's supposed to arrive March 6!!! Can't wait!!!
  • mals422
    mals422 Posts: 41
    I ordered mine on 2/23, and it was shipped 2/29. I didn't get the shipment confirmation until just now (3/1), and the FedEx site says it's scheduled to be delivered by 3/7. If the delivery date is right, it'll be 13 days between my order date and the delivery date. I'm hoping it arrives sooner, though!

I got the original order confirmation email right after I placed the order, but I didn't hear anything else until today's shipment confirmation.

For reference, I live in Vermont, and the FedEx site says it is being shipped from Grove City, OH.

I can't wait to start!
  • NovemberJune
    mine left from Grove City yesterday too. And is estimated to arrive here in Kentucky on the 5th, and I'm also hoping it comes sooner! lol ;) I ordered on the 22nd, so if it comes on the 5th, that will be 12 days. not bad.
    I ordered mine on 2/23, and it was shipped 2/29. I didn't get the shipment confirmation until just now (3/1), and the FedEx site says it's scheduled to be delivered by 3/7. If the delivery date is right, it'll be 13 days between my order date and the delivery date. I'm hoping it arrives sooner, though!

I got the original order confirmation email right after I placed the order, but I didn't hear anything else until today's shipment confirmation.

For reference, I live in Vermont, and the FedEx site says it is being shipped from Grove City, OH.

I can't wait to start!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Hearing everyone's experiences, I will probably have to wait awhile, too. I ordered 2/28. I will be cranky if it takes 2 weeks to get to me in CT. I know there's probably nothing I can do about it and it's silly to be annoyed, but I am just so excited to receive it!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member

I can't wait to start!

Same exact dates here! Mine is coming to California though, also hopin I get it early so I can start next Monday!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    O.k, so I decided to call Customer Service to get an assessment of where my order is. I ordered on-line on 2/28 (Tuesday night). As of this morning (3/2, Friday), here's the information they gave me:

My item is noted as shipped in their system, but there's no tracking number. I would imagine this means it's packaged, boxed and ready for Fed-Ex to pick up. The rep told me it will go out today or Monday (Boo!) as Fed-ex does not work on the weekends. Since it's 11:00 a.m., I'm hoping Fed-Ex will at least pick it up today (though it will sit in one of their warehouses or trucks over the weekend). Once in the hands of Fed-Ex, they couldn't tell me how long it would take. Does anyone else know?

So, I'm happy things are progressing, but it's hard to manage patience :).