Options
    Name: Amber
    Hubby/Partner: Greg
    How many kids do you have: One girl 14 months old
    Due Date: August 22, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Will find out after April 4
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet
    Where do you live: Ohio
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running and Walking, when I don't want to puke my guts up, was training for 10K's when I found out, and I talked my doctor into approving a heart rate of 150 while working out.
    Anything else you'd like to share: My husband keeps telling my we're having twins because he had a dream, but so far my doctor thinks it's just one baby. Will hear the heartbeat on Feb. 8, and won't get my first ultrasound until April. Hoping to only gain 20-25 pounds like my doctor recommended this time. Last time I gained almost 40.
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    WOW tons of Amandas!

Name: Amanda W.
    Hubby/Partner: Luke
    How many kids do you have: 0. This is our first
    Due Date: Sept 14
    Do you know the gender: Nope. Too early
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Probably won't decide till the hospital!
    Where do you live: Fort Knox, KY
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and elliptical
    Anything else you'd like to share: My husband game home from deployment on Dec 16... and Jan 3 I got a positive test!
  • lainerigs
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I am new to this group. I am 5 weeks pregnant with my second child. During my first pregnancy I somehow gained 70lbs!

I ate healthy and exercised the first 6 months, then just gave up I guess after that. This time around I want to do it "right" and eat healthy like i should. I've been using MFP, so I'm hoping it will help me with this!! I'm glad there is a group like this on here!

I'll post a picture once I Figure it out!! ;)
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Name: Yolanda
    Hubby/Partner: Jamaal
    How many kids do you have: Girl (14), Boy (11), Girl (19 months). This is hubby's second baby, my fourth.
    Due Date: May 28th, 2012
    Do you know the gender: BOY!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: James
    Where do you live: Bonney Lake, WA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and chasing after a 19 month old :)
    Anything else you'd like to share: This is my last baby!
    :flowerforyou:
  • SassyStef
    Options
    stephanie
    Hubby/Partner: Matt
    How many kids do you have: We have a 3 yr old girl
    Due Date: August 15th
    Do you know the gender: NO and we are waiting till birth :)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We have our boy name from when we didnt know with my daughter, still thinking on another girl name .
    Where do you live: Dallas, Tx
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: HIIT Cardio, Tabata as well.....weight training, swimming, spinning and yoga
    Anything else you'd like to share: Totally looking forward to staying fit this pregnancy, I wasnt before kinda fell off the wagon lol I gained 50lbs my 1st pregnancy and it took me 3 yrs to get it off. But I am spoiled more this time around, my best friend is a trainer and she helped me loose the last 37 lbs so I am bound and determined to start off fit and end fit lol nice to see this group!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Name: Mariam
    Hubby/Partner: D
    How many kids do you have: 1 (daughter)
    Due Date: 28th oct
    Do you know the gender: Nope. Too early
    Have you picked out the baby's name: too soon
    Where do you live: UK
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: running, zumba and circuit training
    Anything else you'd like to share: got my bfp today!!!
  • wbrook0925
    wbrook0925 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Name: Brooke
    Hubby/Partner: Braston
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!
    Due Date: September 23, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Nope - just a little bean now
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: TurboKick, Cardio, Light Weights - want to try water aerobics, swimming and yoga.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been slacking on joining the group. We found out Dec 11th that we're expecting our first. It's been a whirlwind of emotions so I could definitely use some extra support with like-minded and bodied MFPers :)

Name: Amy
    Hubby/Partner: Nick
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!
    Due Date: Aug 14th, 2012 (10days after my bday!)
    Do you know the gender: We will March 15th *hopefully*
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Yes, but we're keeping it hush hush.
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking/Jogging mostly,Just Dance for the Wii, and once the weather warms up it'll be lots of swimming. I do plan on yoga at some point.
  • TheVioletM
    TheVioletM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Name: Megan
    Hubby/Partner: Dan
    How many kids do you have: This will be baby number one!
    Due Date: August 6th, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not yet, we find out in late March
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Yep!! But not telling anyone till gender is determined.
    Where do you live: Cincinnati, Ohio
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Hoping to get some inspiration from you all on that! I'm going to start biggest loser kinect today for some cardio.
    Anything else you'd like to share: My partner and I are both vegan and I'm going through the pregnancy vegan and will be raising the baby vegan!
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Name: Kelly
    Hubby/Partner: James
    How many kids do you have: My Second Pregnancy, we will have 4 children between the two of us!
    Due Date: Aug 7, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not yet! We already have three girls in the house though!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We only picked out a boy name, Caden :)
    Where do you live: Lithicum, MD
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I have been SO sick, I haven't done ANYTHING. Now that I am in my second tri and starting to feel better, I plan to walk and do my lindsay brinn workout tapes!
    Anything else you'd like to shre: I gained 98 lbs when I was preg with my daughter :( I a terrified of that happening again. I am 15 weeks today, and Ive already gained 10 lbs! Trying really hard to maintain from this point forward and could really use help!
  • rdevaughn
    rdevaughn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Name:
    RACHEL
    Hubby/Partner:
    MIKE
    How many kids do you have:
    10 YEAR OLD BOY, 20 MONTH OLD BOY
    Due Date:
    OCTOBER 25, 2012
    Do you know the gender:
    NO-WE JUST FOUND OUT ON VALENTINES DAY WE ARE PREGNANT!
    Have you picked out the baby's name:
    NO-WE WILL WAIT UNTIL WE KNOW THE SEX OF THE BABY
    Where do you live:
    ROANOKE, VIRGINIA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant:
    NOT REALLY SURE WHAT I CAN AND SHOULD DO HONESTLY! WHICH IS WHY IM IN THIS GROUP! :-) CURRENTLY, I DO LESLIE SANSONE WALKING DVDS, I HAVE PRENATAL YOGA, LINDSAY BRIN PREGNANCY WORKOUTS AND JUST BOUGHT TRACEY MALLETT PRGNANCY DVDS. I WAS WANTING TO START LES MILLS BODY PUMP DVDS AT HOME MARCH 1ST WITH 2.5 POUND WEIGHTS-IS THAT OKAY TO DO?
    Anything else you'd like to share:
    I HAVE HAD 2 VERY HARD PREGNANCIES AND IM REALLY WANTING THIS THIRD AND MY LAST PREGNANCY TO GO SO MUCH BETTER!! I NEED TO CHECK IN DAILY WITH MY FITNESS AND NUTRITION GOALS! I'VE LOST 30 POUNDS SINCE EARLY FALL LAST YEAR AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO LOSE A LITTLE BIT MORE WEIGHT AND TRY TO MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY. I WORK FULL TIME, BUT THE PLAN IS FOR ME TO BE A SAHM AT THE END OF OCT WHEN THE BABY IS BORN. :-) I NEED ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT I CAN GET LADIES!! THANKS!!
  • julie8219
    julie8219 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

Name: Julie
    Hubby: Felix
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first, we can't wait!
    Due Date: September 9th, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Note yet!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Ethan for a boy and Ava for a girl
    Where do you live: Milford, MA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Jogging/Walking and hopefully swimming soon!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Name: Johanna
    Hubby: Tracey
    How many kids do you have: 1 - 4 year old Samantha
    Due Date: August 17th
    Do you know the gender: I will on April 9th!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We'll pick names out starting April 9th :)
    Where do you live: Ohio
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Zumba, elliptical, going to walk once the weather breaks and want to start some yoga
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Name: Corinne
    Hubby/Partner: Greg
    How many kids do you have: This will be our second.
    Due Date: October 10, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Nope
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Nope
    Where do you live: Cherry Hill, NJ
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Zumba, Yoga, Elliptical, a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I really, really, really want to be healthier and fitter for the both of us. =)
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Name: Haily

How many kids do you have: my first is almost 2 :)

Due Date: August 5, 2012

Do you know the gender: nope! and don't wanna!

Where do you live: Canada

Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I am mostly focused on strength training (continued from before I became pregnant) and some cardio (elliptical, walking - but I usually get my cardio in from my strength training circuit)
  • MeRevisitedAgain
    MeRevisitedAgain Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Name: Tamira
    Hubby/Partner: Darnell
    How many kids do you have: 3 girls (15, 6, and 4)
    Due Date: Oct. 21, 2012
    Do you know the gender: No, I won't be finding out
    Have you picked out the baby's name: All my girls names start with M. I want to keep it that way.
    Where do you live: Fairfax, VA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Still working on Supreme 90 until my Lindsay Brin's Complete Pregnancy DVD's come in the mail, I will also be walking a couple of miles around the lake, dance, stretching/yoga. I will also continue weights, but it may be in the DVD series so I may not have to do anything additional.
    Anything else you'd like to share: This baby was a shocker and we are so praying for our first boy!
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    Name: Dawn
    Hubby: Kevin
    How many kids do you have: This is our 3rd :-) (Blake 4 and Scarlett 2)
    Due Date: July 5th, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Yes! This is our 2nd girl! :-)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Lucy Alana
    Where do you live: Nashville, TN
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Mainly walking but swimming as soon as it is warm enough! I can't wait!!
    Anything else you'd like to share: Luch was a TOTAL suprise! It is a good thing we LOVE suprises! :-)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Name: Katie
    How many kids do you have: This will be our 3rd
    Due Date: November 2, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Just found out I'm pregnant, so now, but we will find out
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Nope, we keep our name secret until birth day
    Where do you live: Kansas
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I am going to continue doing what I'm doing, but listening to my body. I workout 4 days a week jogging/walking/elliptical and weights.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I have two boys, my first born is 26 months old, my second is almost 6 months old so this pregancy came as quite a shock to my husband and me!
  • nicnactoo
    nicnactoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Name: Nicole, 37
    Hubby/Partner: Simon, 41
    How many kids do you have: A daughter, Eloise, 18 months
    Due Date: 13th November 2012
    Do you know the gender: Only got my BFP yesterday. Don't know if we'll find out - we decided not to the 1st time.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No
    Where do you live: London, UK
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Well, only found out yesterday, but I will be continuing my weekly PT sessions, running (as long as I can), pregnancy yoga (from 2nd trimester), cardio, circuits.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I gained a massive 60lbs with my first baby and I have finally lost it all... only to get pregnant again (it was planned and I am happy about it). But I will NOT gain that much weight this time around. I want to gain the recommended amount and that's why I've joined this group to get the advice and support I need to do this.
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Name: Aime, 30
    Hubby/Partner: Kris, 32
    How many kids do you have: A son, Jack - 2.5
    Due Date: October 4th, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not yet!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No
    Where do you live: St. Louis, MO
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: They have unfortunately been few and far during this first trimester, pilates here and there was doing 30DS before the first trimester yuckies really set in. Starting to slowly feel better again though and hoping to get back into the swing of things as far as exercise goes! I could really use some support there! :flowerforyou: