Daily comments and discussion...

Options

Replies

• Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Anyone still doing this? I did week 4, level 2, day 3 today. Getting easier now i'm more familliar with the moves. However I really have to watch my balance with the 'chops' and the other move where you have to lunge then twist round and push the weight up.

I also did No More Trouble Zones this morning too so phew!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Anyone still doing this? I did week 4, level 2, day 3 today. Getting easier now i'm more familliar with the moves. However I really have to watch my balance with the 'chops' and the other move where you have to lunge then twist round and push the weight up.

I also did No More Trouble Zones this morning too so phew!

havent started level two yet! still mastering level one! lol
  • samanzi
    samanzi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @Reckabeck: me too!! (i can't seem to quote your post... oops)

i just did level one week one, day 4! sooo i've made it through my first week, just need to keep it up. good job everyone!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Week 4, level 2, day 4 complete. Thank goodness! I am not enjoying level 2 as much as level 1. I'm hoping I will get into it more this week. Secretly glad there's only 2 weeks to go. I also did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism this morning. How's everyone else coming along?
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Week 4, level 2, day 4 complete. Thank goodness! I am not enjoying level 2 as much as level 1. I'm hoping I will get into it more this week. Secretly glad there's only 2 weeks to go. I also did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism this morning. How's everyone else coming along?

How was Bfbm? Im looking to get one more dvd, maybe today or tomorrow, debating on that or shed and shred....idk yet, i guess it may end up being whatever is at the store...lol
  • Lorraine128
    Options

How was Bfbm? Im looking to get one more dvd, maybe today or tomorrow, debating on that or shed and shred....idk yet, i guess it may end up being whatever is at the store...lol

Hi, BFBM is good, about 45 mins including the warm up. It is mainly cardio, so I like it for days I can't get a run in. I haven't tried Extreme Shed & Shred yet, it looks a like it's more of an all round work out, incorporating strength moves.
  • samanzi
    Options
    week TWO day one complete!
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options

I have extreme shed and shred and am really enjoying it! It incorperates all types of moves...cardio, yoga, kickboxing, strength etc.....It's actually fun!
    Hi, BFBM is good, about 45 mins including the warm up. It is mainly cardio, so I like it for days I can't get a run in. I haven't tried Extreme Shed & Shred yet, it looks a like it's more of an all round work out, incorporating strength moves.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started the DVD about 3 days ago. I am actually feeling my abs getting worked (which rarely happens) so its pretty cool. Much easier than Ripped in 30.

I am kind of disappointed they don't have more strength work in the video, but i guess that's not what the DVD is about.

I am also doing a little Insanity on the side, and some weight training 3 times a week. Hopefully i'll have a good before and after pick fallowing this DVD. I got some great improvement fallowing Ripped in 30. Lets hope this one also doesn't disappoint. Does anyone have before and after pics from completing this by any chance?
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Hey everyone, how is 6P going this week? I am taking a couple of rest days as work and home are both hectic until Wednesday. Think my body needs a bit of down time for a couple of nights anyway. I'll be Back to it Wed night and shooting for 5 days of 6P through to Sun.
  • samanzi
    Options
    I just got No More Problem Zones and am already sore. I'm still doing 6P and loving it, just getting eager I guess, haha.
  • samanzi
    Options
    week two, day two last night!
  • haruvamp
    haruvamp Posts: 59
    Options
    hey ladies :)!!!

sorry for being so unsocial the last few days ... but i have my civil service exam coming up and doing extra shifts at my job :/..
    So all i can do is log in over my Droid :(... after next thursday i be back to my busy self :p!!
    Still doing Jillian level 2. Did it on sunday and monday then had to do one time level 1 of 6w6p to change it up... sore muscle groups where screaming to much... <3 feel free to message me when you guys have questions or need help :)!!!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Todays goal: get in 6w6p and 30ds...i bought 2 new jillian michaels dvds and have been doing those so far this week! I miss my old ones! Did banish fat boost metabolism...nearly died...and the new kickboxing one, not so bad...and am sore like u know what! This is a first for soreness this bad from her dvds. I think it is the kickboxing and punching....
  • skywa
    Options
    I finished ripped in 30 a while ago. I am currently doing 6 pack in 6 weeks a few times a week. i get bored quickly so ive been mixing it up. ripped in 30 on day, 6 pack in 6 weeks another, a little insanity and power 90 as well. all good stuff. C:
  • skywa
    Options
    I just got No More Problem Zones and am already sore. I'm still doing 6P and loving it, just getting eager I guess, haha.

i was curious about that video, how is it? like...what kind of work outs does it include?
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Week 5, level 2, day 1 complete. I am going to have to do it everyday until Sunday to get 4 times in this week. Still not enjoying level 2. When the 6 weeks are up I can't see me doing level 2 of this ever again! I think I would do level 1 again to mix in with other work outs though. Also, still no sign of the promised 6 pack!

Anyone else losing balance trying to do the 'chops' and 'low to high' moves at the speed the girls do them?
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Week 5, level 2, day 1 complete. I am going to have to do it everyday until Sunday to get 4 times in this week. Still not enjoying level 2. When the 6 weeks are up I can't see me doing level 2 of this ever again! I think I would do level 1 again to mix in with other work outs though. Also, still no sign of the promised 6 pack!

Anyone else losing balance trying to do the 'chops' and 'low to high' moves at the speed the girls do them?

Wow i did level two for the first time today....yes yes yes i was losing my balance alot. Then i just stood still and moved my upper body. I tried as hard as i could which to most would look like i was not doing much....i burned way more calories then level one...and bearly did the moved hard core. I liked that there wasnt as many planks...and floor. And i liked working with weights more. But man was it harder and i am sooo tired and was sweating up a storm!
  • Lorraine128
    Options

Wow i did level two for the first time today....yes yes yes i was losing my balance alot. Then i just stood still and moved my upper body. I tried as hard as i could which to most would look like i was not doing much....i burned way more calories then level one...and bearly did the moved hard core. I liked that there wasnt as many planks...and floor. And i liked working with weights more. But man was it harder and i am sooo tired and was sweating up a storm!
    [/quote

I like the sound of the great calorie burn, i must get a HRM. I can't face level 2 tonight and that is not like me ;0(
  • Reckabek
    Options

[/quote

I like the sound of the great calorie burn, i must get a HRM. I can't face level 2 tonight and that is not like me ;0(

I just got one last week and im so glad i did! Expecially cause i just started eating my excersise calories back this week from a long plateau. I had been riding my bike, and mfp said i was burning like 425 cals for 50 mins, and with the hrm is was actually like 200! That woulda stunk if i was eating all those calories back! The difference between the circuit training log for these videos by mfp was a bit high too. Not by much tho! As long as my hrm lasts a while i will have to say it def. is worth it! I got a polar ft4 from target! They have em cheaper on amazon tho! Polar is the way to go from what ive researched!