Level 1 - report your progress here!

Options

Replies

• staceynoneya
    Options
    L1 Day 5 Done...feeling a bit better not so sore. Tummy feels like its getting firmed up, which is a win win!! Wahooo! :happy:

Becky don't be so hard on yourself, there is always tomorrow! :smile:
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    halfway done with L1! Yay!
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    Day 8 level 1 done only 2 days left and I can move on to level 2 Wednesday cant wait.The time went pretty quick today, not seeing much movement on scales but I've got my TOTM with me ATM so I'm not expecting too much I am I'm lying lol....
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 Just completed!! Need to get myself some proper weights I think, was using 1 litre bottles of water! :D Proud of myself for seeing it through though! Was a lot tougher than I expected!! :D Feeling great! :D Sweating a bucket load, but massive grin!! :D
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I took last night off too. I think I'm going to start all over on Monday. With my husband off of work for 4 days, it was impossible to do my workout without him right there. I will NOT workout in front of him. So since he goes back to work on Monday, that's when I'll start up again. I feel bad, but at the same time I'll feel alot better starting over for a fresh start.
  • lbarton03
    lbarton03 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 completed and as you all know I am very sore. But nonetheless I can't wait until tomorrow. This time around I want to complete the entire 30 days. I had great results in the past, but never managed to make to the end.
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 10 completed, ye-hah!!! Getting there and will try Level 2 tomorrow but think Level 1 might be calling me back! Better to continue at a lower level than giving up on the next level.

Definately not so sore today AND actually managed to do some butt kicks on the spot (generally I have to move around the house to get my feet to kick up!!)
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Done level 3 for my 21st day of the shred today so i'm thinking Level 1 & 2 tomorrow...or level 2 & 3 :)
  • cschmidt45
    Options
    Day 6, should have been level 1, but I decided to try level 2. It went fine. I actually think level 2 is easier than level1. There are alot more strength moves, but I only had to stop once and that was on the last cardio set. I'm going to switch Back and forth for a few days to see how it goes. I even had enough energy to go bike riding. Hang in there. It does get better.:happy:
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Day 7, Level 1 down. Still hard but using 8 lb. and 12 lb. weights now; only need 5s for anterior raises. 3 more days and then Level 2!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    day 6 four more days til level two. tomorrow I'm going to attemept to use 5lbs weights. step it up some. So far so good. FYI I don't think that I will ever be a fan of pushups lol.
  • staceynoneya
    Options
    L1 Day 6 Was great finally feeling that endurance Jillians been going on about. Went back to my 5lb weights, still doing "Anita push ups" but ready for MORE! :happy: Still dont love it, but I dont hate it either.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sun/Mon were a break from 30DS, tomorrow it's back on!
  • cschmidt45
    Options
    Day 7, did pretty good today. One small break, but my strength and endurance are so much better. No more muscle aches. Its going well.
  • johngirl
    Options
    Took a two day break, but back on track in the morning.
  • MrsD89
    MrsD89 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 1 last night and I've just realised how unfit I have become! Aching everywhere! :frown:
    Going to have to seriously suck it up tonight and get back on it!
  • cah1255
    cah1255 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hey everybody!!! been sticking with it, though it's hard!! last night i found myself last night doing the workout on my own, and timing each exercise with a stopwatch. jillian just bothers me so much sometimes! not at first, but hearing saying the same things over and over again, day after day... it started to wear on me! i guess tonight i'll rendez-vous with her again.
    but enough about that.. how is everyone else doing? notice any results yet? i'm not sure i have just yet...
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    hey everybody!!! been sticking with it, though it's hard!! last night i found myself last night doing the workout on my own, and timing each exercise with a stopwatch. jillian just bothers me so much sometimes! not at first, but hearing saying the same things over and over again, day after day... it started to wear on me! i guess tonight i'll rendez-vous with her again.
    but enough about that.. how is everyone else doing? notice any results yet? i'm not sure i have just yet...

2 words.Tape Measure. It's my best friend :D
  • fuego84
    fuego84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Today was day seven for me. I had to take a couple days off because I stepped on a nail Sunday morning and it hurt just a tad bit. I haven't measured myself but I have lost about three pounds since starting and my clothes are fitting better.
  • johngirl
    Options
    Day 6 complete!!