Insanity

Options
I started yesterday!!! Very excited! I can't wait to see the results.

Replies

• ladyt314
    ladyt314 Posts: 28
    Options
    well i started 4 weeks ago and things are going great.....its just that i need to find a way to stay MOTIVATED!....this is really hard for me
  • nkeller08
    nkeller08 Posts: 21
    Options
    Starting my 2nd round of Insanity tonight! Keep up the good work, it will all pay off in the end!!
  • lukecarter1408
    Options
    i did almost a month of it then i fell off the wagon im thinkin i need to hop back on
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Started on Monday (3-20-12). Loving every minute of it so far.
  • sassrh
    sassrh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started 3/19! I'm super excited about this and am 100% committed. Anyone sore as bloody hell today??
  • AKartes11
    AKartes11 Posts: 30
    Options
    I did day 4 today and it was cardio recovery... Kind of boring and I really don't feel like I burned enough or even got a workout so i might do something else tonight! My hubby can already tell a difference in my stomach... But I think it might be because I have been doing it a couple times a week for over 3 months now lol... But it wasn't until this week that I can actually see results!! I can't wait for day 60!!!
  • nkeller08
    Options
    Yes, I did plyo last night and my legs are pretty sore! AND this is my 2nd round :sad:
  • sren4th
    sren4th Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm doing the whole program 2nd time done it last summer sadly said snoozes over the winter but loving it. If you can do it in the morning A) you more motivated than in evening and B) you feel.great during the day. Also have a protein drink or glass of milk right after helps against being sore. Hang in there and believe Mr all the sweat pays of. Take a pic every week and you will see your progress :0)
  • sren4th
    Options
    I did day 4 today and it was cardio recovery... Kind of boring and I really don't feel like I burned enough or even got a workout so i might do something else tonight! My hubby can already tell a difference in my stomach... But I think it might be because I have been doing it a couple times a week for over 3 months now lol... But it wasn't until this week that I can actually see results!! I can't wait for day 60!!!

Haha believe me eventually you look forward for the "recovery day" and the one week recovery you will need for the following 4 weeks ( the kick a..). Or maye it was just because I wasn't used to this kind of sport, but it made me feel better hearing the people in the video suffer too :sick:
  • AKartes11
    AKartes11 Posts: 30
    Options
    Yeah I have to do pure cardio today, day 9. And I feel so weak from yesterdays workout plus 2 nights ago I only got 4 hours of sleep and didn't eat much :/ but last night I got 8 hours so I'm hoping I can get it done today! Anyone else dread the pure cardio day?!
  • sister83
    sister83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have to do pure cardio today, day 9. And I feel so weak from yesterdays workout plus 2 nights ago I only got 4 hours of sleep and didn't eat much :/ but last night I got 8 hours so I'm hoping I can get it done today! Anyone else dread the pure cardio day?!
    totally dreading pure cardio tmr :( but it makes me feel great after knowing i finished it!!
    i'm new to this group, currently on week 2 day 5.

not sure if there's anything wrong with me but i hardly get sore after insanity ???
    except for cardio recovery.
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day. I have watched the commercials and watched the fit test but today my husband and i both start. I admit I am scared and excited at the same time. Is going to be a VERY long day. Only got 3 hours of sleep and am up SUPER early for me for a job interview before going to work. Then a 6 hour shift as a food runner (that is EXHAUSTING, should burn 3000 calories for the day just with regular activity and work combined according to my bodymedia) but after work we I will drink my 5 hour energy and do the fit test. Been doing some yoga the last week to loosen up and prepare. And Hopefully if this interview goes well and I make it thru the other 4 interviews I will have to dance in a bikini for the audition in a few weeks so hopefully I see some fairly quick results from the insanity. (not expecting miraculous right off but any change would be good) lol anyone else doing the shakeology shakes also?
  • healthygrl
    healthygrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are starting Insanity on Wednesday! I can't wait. Question...we're planning on doing this first thing in the morning in our living room. We have carpet in our living room. Will this be difficult to do on carpet?

Thanks!
  • nkeller08
    Options
    My hubby and I are starting Insanity on Wednesday! I can't wait. Question...we're planning on doing this first thing in the morning in our living room. We have carpet in our living room. Will this be difficult to do on carpet?

Thanks!

My husband and I do Insanity on our carpet and haven't found any issues
  • healthygrl
    healthygrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Thanks!

My husband and I do Insanity on our carpet and haven't found any issues

Thanks!
  • brookebattaglia
    Options
    Just completed Day 2 of Insanity! It sure is crazy but I think it will be totally worth it! Feel free to add me!
  • AngelaR1
    AngelaR1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 4 and did day 1 of my recovery week today. I am kind of scared of what is to come up in the 2nd month but excited to get it started at the same time.
  • sren4th
    Options
    :flowerforyou: ha ha looks like we all are little insane after all

But I know we all can do it, and I'm glad someone started this forum it helps to chat with other fellow "insane" people. Wishing everyone a good night and we can do it !!!!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Got off work, shampooed the carpets in my bedroom and now getting ready to do my insanity fit test. Am hoping to hit 3000 calorie burn for the day. I have to admit I am a little nervous that this work out is going to really really kick my but. Will let you know :)
  • sister83
    sister83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    just finished pure cardio and cardio abs!
    anyone eating their exercise calories??