So, where are you and what do you like to do?

Options
124»

Replies

• Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Hi from Fres-yes!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in the Bay Area Mid Peninsula!!!!! Haven't moved at all!!!! Love it!!!
    I'm into running and hiking and sitting outside and people watching and reading and enjoying the GREAT winter weather - 68 degrees outside now!

L
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I live in the armpit of Cali, Bakersfield .......

I am a hairstylist, and also serve at Macaroni Grill and babysit on the side. I love theater, singing, playing piano, acting, and playing board games. I LOVE Karaoke, and i'm a super goofy person. I love to make people laugh, even if it means totally embarrassing myself

My grandma lives in Bakersfield...ugh I CANNOT stand the weather there.

i live in Whittier CA, near Cerriots/Brea/La Habra area....LA county.

:)
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Hiya all. Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga border here.... I love to hike and cycle. There is a newly opened cycling path minutes from my house, and the Etiwanda Preserve just north of me a couple of miles. I also go to the local lakes to ride my water ski. Oh, and I like to drive my car up in the San Bernardino mountains. It's beautiful up there.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Looks like I'm the first from Ventura County!! If I head west, I'm about 40 minutes from the beach and if I head north, I'm about 45 minutes from the snow (depending on the weather of course, lol) ... can't beat that!! :happy:

I love, love, love to hike and can run circles around my kids (quite literally, lol), but if I'm limited to the indoors, I love my kettlebells, zumba and incline trainer.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Another from San Diego....although I spent quite some time in Santa Barbara as well as Orange County.

Nothing better than being in Cali..where we can run on the beach in the morning and be skiing by the afternoon ;)
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    hey there...I live between Merced and Modesto:wink:
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have lived in California all but two months of my life. I was raised in Lompoc, on the coast......got married and moved to Bakersfield. What a change! :noway: After 11 years there, my husband was transferred to San Diego, and now in Tulare county for the last seven years.

I love to spend time with my family, especially my grand baby. When I am not doing that, I am working on a healthier me!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Hey all, I'm in the East Bay, Martinez. There is nowhere better ;) Well ok, my dream is to live in SD. haha

I'm a hairstylist and I started my journey here on March 3rd, the day after my 39th birthday. I am determined to a hottie by this time next year....well alright...maybe a semi hottie. ;)

Would love an add from any of you Cali folks!
  • Gloria415
    Gloria415 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in San Francisco moved here from Venice Ca.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, California and work in Orange, California. I like to run and hike.
  • jackiesaurus
    jackiesaurus Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I grew up in the valley..not the central valley....the valley...like totally omg...valley girl San Fernando Valley in LA!
    Then went up to Santa Cruz for college and fell in love with the bay area. and actual forests. and the hippie culture.

but here I am back in So Cal living in Culver City - a block from Sony Studios and a 10 minute bus ride to Venice Beach :)
    and I'm a scientist who works in Redondo Beach. Can't complain, my commute is 25 - 35 minutes (i apparently take the only not cruddy part of the 405!)

I like to bike or roller skate around Venice, take yoga classes in Marina Del Rey, and hike in Malibu. Love living on the westside!
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I live in the armpit of Cali, Bakersfield .......

I am a hairstylist, and also serve at Macaroni Grill and babysit on the side. I love theater, singing, playing piano, acting, and playing board games. I LOVE Karaoke, and i'm a super goofy person. I love to make people laugh, even if it means totally embarrassing myself

Bakersfield here too! Been here about 4 years now. What a great place *eyeroll* Moving back east sometime this year.

Love anything outdoors (hiking, camping, biking you name it) Currently working and going to gym though. Trying to get in as many outdoor runs as possible before the weather gets unbearably warm.
  • alindar
    alindar Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the central valley area hanford. Loving myfitness pal :) I'm doing TurboFire and Brazil buttlift. Feel free to add me! I love seeing inspiration and healthy eating tips. Good luck everyone!!