La_Amazonaaaaaaa!

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Go get him girl!

PS: am I the only one having dirty thoughts when I read protein shake?
    Yes okay nevermind.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Go get him girl!

PS: am I the only one having dirty thoughts when I read protein shake?
    Yes okay nevermind.

Nope. :devil:

And then I said I want to take a ride on his bike.... which I do... but.... :devil:. You know, once in an exclusive relationship!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    On another note, my friend lover is coming over early today as we're going out again and then he's staying over because we're watching The Walking Dead or whatever the hell it's called. He's convinced me to watch 1st season so we're planning to do that... We both don't work tomorrow so we're making a party out of it.

nononono... :( I know he's moving and you're trying to soak up the time, but please don't let him stay over. Even if you guys don't do anything, after he moves each of these moments will make it so much harder to get over him. Ask me how I know. I thought, hey, the military is about to separate me and so-and-so, and I'll just have fun. That last month of fun made him soooo hard to forget. Like a lump of wistfulness hanging over my heart.

I know. I know. I know. But. I can't.
    I just want to cuddle with him. We talked last night for 3 hours on the phone. We talked about a lot of stuff. I'm okay with being his friend. I mean, I wish it was more but it's not. I just accept it.
    I know it'll be hard to say goodbye to him (and get over him) but that's just life. I told him last night that he's grown on me and how much I care about him. It was a nice conversation. I know he cares about me too, just not the same.

I sound naive and maybe I am because I'm walking right into a heartbreak but he's my honey buns.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I love how ya'll are cheering me on. There's NO way I can back out now. Ya'll are awesome!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    This poor guy's ears have got to be ringing..

And if he's married, his poor wife. She has no idea her husband has a couple of threads on MFP dedicated to her hubby. :tongue:
  • agregson1985
    agregson1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    god im missin out been forever since ive read threads! good luck!!! u have nothing to worry about!!!!!!!!!!!! ur sexy and u know it lmao!!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Good luck with both boys tonight. ;)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm at a loss for words! You're famous! YOU are the topic of a thread. :flowerforyou:

Play on playa! lol Do what feels right and act accordingly. :flowerforyou:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I hope gym guy asks you out to a protein shake, wisks you away on his motorcycle and you stand up friend lover, lol!

yes. you need to be real... if a man leaves his wife/girlfriend for you, what makes you so sure he won't leave you for someone else?
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I hope gym guy asks you out to a protein shake, wisks you away on his motorcycle and you stand up friend lover, lol!

yes. you need to be real... if a man leaves his wife/girlfriend for you, what makes you so sure he won't leave you for someone else?

Who's married?? I thought she was gonna find out tonight if gym guy actually was married...?
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You are my hero!! Good luck! lol
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Okay I'm about to leave my apt and head to the gym in a bit. :sick: :bigsmile:

I'm listening to some Cure to get me pumped up haha.

If I come back deflated either because he's married or he rejected me I'm done talking about my crushes on here. :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    oh and i look so cute!

grey little adida shorts with pink stripes, pink breast cancer fitted tee and my hair is in 2 braids.. :smooched:
  • La_Amazona
    Options

i'm confused... but I don't know if he's married yet. That's what I'm planning to find out tonight.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    oh and i look so cute!

grey little adida shorts with pink stripes, pink breast cancer fitted tee and my hair is in 2 braids.. :smooched:

ooo nice!!

PS: no matter what, you can't stop talking about your crushes! You're our major source of entertainment, lol. All the girls secretly wish they could be you, and all the guys (not so secretly) wish they could date you. You totally rock, no matter what happens tonight!!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    oh and i look so cute!

ooo nice!!

PS: no matter what, you can't stop talking about your crushes! You're our major source of entertainment, lol. All the girls secretly wish they could be you, and all the guys (not so secretly) wish they could date you. You totally rock, no matter what happens tonight!!

Oh wow, you should come with me tonight to hype me up!!!!!! thank you...
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    oh and i look so cute!

ooo nice!!

^ true story!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    So, if gym boy invites you out for a protein smoothy after your workout, you're going to dis him to go hang out with unavailable, soon to be gone, friend lover boy? Whack!

But I love him!!!!

(and who invites someone for a protein smoothy anyway?)

Hahahahaha. good luck tonight!!!