Worst Conversation Killer?

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I gotta agree with calismo9801 - sure I don't send out sexy pics willy nilly but 1) I'm not going to be insulted/turned off just because they ask (it's more when they bug and bug constantly) and 2) If they want to send me proof that they're worth my time I am not opposed.

YAY!!! I have a supporter!!! :)

I support this, as well!! Granted, I don't want them from some guy I'm just talking to casually, but if there has already been some talk, well, a picture can be fun. :wink:

Worst case scenario you suddenly become interested in someone you may not have been before, amirite? Hahaha ;)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I gotta agree with calismo9801 - sure I don't send out sexy pics willy nilly but 1) I'm not going to be insulted/turned off just because they ask (it's more when they bug and bug constantly) and 2) If they want to send me proof that they're worth my time I am not opposed.

I support this, as well!! Granted, I don't want them from some guy I'm just talking to casually, but if there has already been some talk, well, a picture can be fun. :wink:

Hmmm I don't mind pic request just dont expect for me to send you to much lol I think it ruins the fun....:bigsmile:

I like to think of it as saving me from wasting my time, bwahaha
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options

oh dont get me wrong, I like pictures very much yes please :bigsmile:

However what I do NOT like is basically "shut the f up and show me your tata's" in the middle of a perfectly innocent conversation. now that sux
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

However what I do NOT like is basically "shut the f up and show me your tata's" in the middle of a perfectly innocent conversation. now that sux

I agree, that can be annoying, but I think it's a bit overkill to call that a deal breaker. Just say "Maybe later, if you're good" or "no, I don't do that". Once they start harping on about it is when I check out.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Oh no, that's unac-freaking-ceptable. You are correct.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Worst case scenario you suddenly become interested in someone you may not have been before, amirite? Hahaha ;)

Well, now that you mention it...... :happy:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Well, now that you mention it...... :happy:

And! If you are still unimpressed with the package it's super easy to just say "Sorry, I don't see you that way".

I know, I know. I'm a bit of a genius. Hahah
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Lately I seem to be having the "No I won't jump into bed with you " conversation..... I had 4 different invitations of a sexual nature this weekend (1 was from FWB though:bigsmile: )......... Why does it seem that guys find it hard to understand that if I havent even been out with you on a 1 on 1 basis and gotten to know you there is no way I would fall into bed with you lol....:huh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Lately I seem to be having the "No I won't jump into bed with you " conversation..... I had 4 different invitations of a sexual nature this weekend (1 was from FWB though:bigsmile: )......... Why does it seem that guys find it hard to understand that if I havent even been out with you on a 1 on 1 basis and gotten to know you there is no way I would fall into bed with you lol....:huh:

Because there are women who will.
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options

I agree, that can be annoying, but I think it's a bit overkill to call that a deal breaker. Just say "Maybe later, if you're good" or "no, I don't do that". Once they start harping on about it is when I check out.

yep...he had been harping on it, alot, all the time. I sent a couple (G rated pics), thought we were good bc he went to talking again. But apparently he talked only to get more pics.

.......aaaaaaaand I may have left out one small detail....right after saying "less talking, more pics" he, um, decided to go first. Not G rated. such a shame I had to drop him because dude was gorgeous :(
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Curious…what is the worst thing that someone said to you in the middle of what you thought was a seemingly harmonious conversation?

We were texting back and forth a couple days ago…thought everything was fine, he was responsive, asking me questions, making funnies…then, right in the middle of it, I get this:

“less texting more pics”

Um…..excuse me? :huh: Yep, he suddenly got tired of putting a façade of talking to me and decided to cut to the chase. No. Thank. You.

lmao, idiot.

Gotta work into those types of things :D
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    All I know - next train wreck of a guy I go out with, I shall randomly throw out...

"I want to milk you like a cow."
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    All I know - next train wreck of a guy I go out with, I shall randomly throw out...

Yeah but with a guy he might just like it lol
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options

I am fantasizing this very moment about saying this straight-faced to a guy....about to pee my pants it so damn funny!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options

I am fantasizing this very moment about saying this straight-faced to a guy....about to pee my pants it so damn funny!

There was a Russian comic in the 80's who quipped, "Milk a bull once, and you have a friend for life."
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Based on the women's responses here, I think the next time I'm on a bad date I'm just going to ask the chick if she'd like to see my manhood. If she says yes, maybe the date will get better. If she says no, I can get on with my life. It sounds like a win-win.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Based on the women's responses here, I think the next time I'm on a bad date I'm just going to ask the chick if she'd like to see my manhood. If she says yes, maybe the date will get better. If she says no, I can get on with my life. It sounds like a win-win.

haha That's basically the "naked man" move on 'How I Met Your Mother'
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    My best friend writes a hysterical blog, and she used this experience of mine as a basis for one of her blogs called "Cockblocking for Dummies". Enjoy. :laugh:
    http://thatswhatshesaidhesaid.tumblr.com/post/17294684266/cockblocking-for-dummies

wow that's fuuuuunnny!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

The reason men talk to women like that is because there are so many women who don't see it as a dealbreaker. If a guy ever spoke to me that way, it would be the first and last time.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Lmaooooo all of these are so great!

I'm going to have to steal the back hair line for myself. I now have a personal challenge to get a guy to like me while he still believes that I actually have back hair.

The most recent conversation killer I've encountered was at a bar. A dude was in white slacks, a lavender button up, and lavender alligator boots. He was hot, so I gave him a chance. He then started complimenting me, which is nice, so I kept talking. Then he said, and I quote, "Hey, I'm Italian and I gotta big d*ck. I could break you in half."

Well, oh THERE'S my boyfriend! Helloooo! -walks away-

Okay, I have to know why you would talk to a guy wearing a lavender shirt, white pants, and lavender boots. I might have laughed first.

Haha, it was the handsome face, big muscles, and dark hair that overrode his bad qualities temporarily.