Maintenance Thread Part 3

Options
15678911»

Replies

• kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    Well just thought I would check in with everyone. I have been maintaining really in a range of 126 and 125. I weigh everyday but have really slacked off on the calorie tracking (at least writing it down or recording). I did realize when I weighed this morning that a fast day occassionally maybe a good thing (yesterday I fasted). My scale this morning was 123. The snacks I normally eat during the evening hours really are not good. I still go to fitness center at least 3 times a week. I do have a few lifting routines that I alternate with. I even ran on treadmill today (fastest time for me just under 36 min for 5K). Thinking I will try running outside as the weather gets nicer and we start going camping on weekends.
    I got the New Rules of Lifting for Women but have yet to really start reading it. I have just found short lifting routines different places and alternate them.
    When I started I made sure to get in my fiber and now it is all about protein. I know I don't make the best food choices but I also know it is better than when I started here Jan of 2011.
    Hope everyone is doing well and keeping on track.