Week 1 - ENTHUSIASTS

Options
1235»

Replies

• maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    It's been a crazy few days, but I have been making better (not great!) choices. Traveling for work and eating out all the time is challenging! But I did get fruits and veggies every day and drank at least 8 glasses of water.

And best of all, I am down 2.3 lbs!
  • LaundryGirl
    LaundryGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    169 this morning! Down 1 pound! :)
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week.... Will do better next week... I hope!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    The new week's exercise challenges are posted!

Sorry I missed your birthday Cazzy!! Hope you had a wonderful day!! :flowerforyou:

Everyone - if you haven't already done so - please POST YOUR WEIGHT (TODAY) TO THIS THREAD so that I can get you the additional points for losing this week!!! I'll be working on stats and points tonight and tomorrow and have a new spreadsheet up for WEEK #2 points by tonight too!!
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Down 3.25 pounds. I don't expect this to happen every week, but yahoo!
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Options
    Weight this am was 187.5 :)
    My computer is acting up but I will input everything as soon as i can.... It's kind of hard to do from my phone lol and great job everyone on our first week!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Weight was 233.5 this morning.

Drank my water, and walked (actually strolled) around an outdoor mall with hubby this evening before dinner. And then had spaghetti and meatballs! Skipped the bread and didn't eat the whole meal (most of it, but not all!).

My focus this week is getting enough rest. I have been getting home late, and up early and not sleeping well. (It's the end of tax season and things are crazy!) One more week and that's over for another year.
  • ItsMeGg
    ItsMeGg Posts: 22
    Options
    Down 1 pound yeah!! Today's weight 191.8.
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    No change in weight this week. Boo. Maybe next week.

Day #6

Exercises - yes
    water - 8
    under calories - yes
    didn't walk
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Day 6 (Saturday)
    Exercise Challenge - Done
    Water today - 12
    Under Calories - yes
    I walked 1 mile towards my evening walking challenge :-)

Congratulations to everyone who lost weight! For those of us who stayed the same congratulations too! We all did a great job! I had a beautiful sunny day and even planted a few flowers. Sadie has recovered from her dental cleaning and check up but she is still fighting this infection. I am learning more about the passover and the feast of unleavened bread this year. My Church is having a brunch tomorrow and then there is a BBQ at the lodge here at home. All my children are each celebrating in their own ways. Tomorrow is also my rest day. Resting is important, even the Lord said to rest. I still log and try to stay within my calories. I can relate to traveling and eatting out! May you all have a peaceful Resurrection Sunday filled with joy :smile:
  • Cazzy42
    Cazzy42 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lost 3!! Fairly sure birthday and Easter will stop me having a similar loss this week.

Day 6

Challenges -yes
    Water - 11 cups
    Calories - under
    1 mile walking challenge.

I am away from tomorrow till next Saturday and won't be able to log on spreadsheet. Will keep track and fill in spreadsheet for the whole week on my return!
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.8 pounds this week! Hopefully Easter and my boyfriends birthday this week won't completely won't take a horrible toll on my body!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Lost 3!! Fairly sure birthday and Easter will stop me having a similar loss this week.

Day 6

Challenges -yes
    Water - 11 cups
    Calories - under
    1 mile walking challenge.

I am away from tomorrow till next Saturday and won't be able to log on spreadsheet. Will keep track and fill in spreadsheet for the whole week on my return!

That's fine.....
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Looks like you guys are all doing a WONDERFU JOB!!!

Here is the link to the new thread for WEEK #2

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/555137-week-2-enthusiasts

If you have gotten a chance to post your current weigh in (due yesterday) you can do that on the new thread as well.....
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Exercise Done
    Water13 glasses
    Under calories
    Walked .5mile toward evening walk. Off to EasterDinner.
  • lturner8
    lturner8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It was a terrible weekend for me due to my family celebrating both Passover and Easter. Yikes. I need to be better about water drinking on the weekends!

Still, I'm down 2 pounds so yay!
  • Cazzy42
    Cazzy42 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Exercise - walking only as is a rest day
    Water - 8 glasses
    Over cals - it's Easter
    Walked 2 miles towards walking challenge.

Xx
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Here is the link to the new thread for WEEK #2

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/555137-week-2-enthusiasts

If you have not gotten a chance to post your current weigh in (due yesterday) you can do that on the new thread as well.....
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I wasn't home last night and there was no internet access.

Day 6

Exercise Challenge - Done
    Water - 6 glasses
    NOT Under Calorie Goal
    Walked 2.29 miles of my Evening Walk Challenge
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This is for yesterday. I was just exhausted by the end of the day and soooo mad at myself for just eatting "whatever". Time to work hard all week to undo yesterdays damage! Lord help me!

Day 7 (Sunday)
    Exercise Challenge - Rest Day
    Water today - 8
    Under Calories - Nope!
    I walked Zero miles towards evening walking challenge