• dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    :noway: JK! Yes I totally get it now Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    :noway: JK! Yes I totally get it now Thank you:flowerforyou:

Good!!! Hehe...if you have any questions feel free to message me. I am getting the grasp of it, but when I read it in the book and saw his blank sheets, I was definitely just as confused!!!! :tongue:
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the spreadsheet. It is awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • jbrown78
    jbrown78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump for later
    :huh:
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Workout A 1 yesterday and boy am I feeling it!

Thanks for explaining it so well!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.

Thanks for the spreadsheet!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rachleb
    rachleb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I know the exercises are in the specific order for a reason, but I ran into a problem today (in my first workout!) at my gym. It is CRAZY crowded in there sometimes and the specific weights I needed weren't available when I needed them. I do plan on trying to go to the gym at a less crowded time, but is it a terrible thing if I have to do some of the exercises out of order as long as I do them all?
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I know the exercises are in the specific order for a reason, but I ran into a problem today (in my first workout!) at my gym. It is CRAZY crowded in there sometimes and the specific weights I needed weren't available when I needed them. I do plan on trying to go to the gym at a less crowded time, but is it a terrible thing if I have to do some of the exercises out of order as long as I do them all?

I was curious of that too, actually. I know he says the rest periods are set that way for a reason, but I would imagine, if anything, just make sure you take AT LEAST as long as he says, not less time. Luckily at the time I go to the gym it's really quiet, but I'm sure once my schedule changes, that will happen to me. I like to get all my things together, like grab my dumbells, swiss ball, step-up and sort of make my own little area, so I can go right from one thing to the next. I think as long as you're doing it, and resting in between, you should be just fine! (but that is my totally unprofessional opinion!!!) :smile:
  • SandyMilton
    SandyMilton Posts: 130
    Options
    bump for later!
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH for doing this. I was so lost, even with my boyfriend trying to help (he was fairly lost, too!) we couldn't get it!

Now I see! :D
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Your explanation was so straight forward and now I'm reassured that ice been doing everything right. Thank you
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Okay maybe I haven't been doing it right.
    On my lifting days I do workout A ,B1,B2,C1,C2 1,2 3,4 5,6 7,8 I do all the required sets but from what your saying seems like I'm doing it all wrong
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Adding to My Topics. I haven't even opened the book yet, but I have a feeling this is going to be useful, thank you! :smile:
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    B U M P
    starting tonight!
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Explain the AMRAP 2 extra things? Is it that you pick one exercise each time and go till failure? Or you pick a workout day and do them all to failure? And how often do you do this????? :ohwell:
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Explain the AMRAP 2 extra things? Is it that you pick one exercise each time and go till failure? Or you pick a workout day and do them all to failure? And how often do you do this????? :ohwell:

AMRAP is optional (one time) at the end of Stage 1. If you want, you can do AMRAP on the 5 moves in Workout A one day, using the weights you started with on day 1 to see how much easier it is at the end. Then at least 2 days later, you could do AMRAP on the 5 moves in Workout B (also using the same weights you start with).
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options

AMRAP is optional (one time) at the end of Stage 1. If you want, you can do AMRAP on the 5 moves in Workout A one day, using the weights you started with on day 1 to see how much easier it is at the end. Then at least 2 days later, you could do AMRAP on the 5 moves in Workout B (also using the same weights you start with).

That makes sense. I totally didn't get that from the book. Misunderstanding!!! :flowerforyou:
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for the explanation and the link! I am still waiting for my book to arrive but i printed out all the logs so I can be ready!