• emlee0630
    emlee0630 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :love:
    Weigh-in is tomorrow! We'll see...
  • emlee0630
    Options
    My weigh in was Wednesday but I haven't been near a computer, I lost 1 lb and I'm going to get a vacation charm!!!!
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I gained last Mon, 0.75. Wah!

I got to go to the Yellow Rose Society KOPS meeting on Sat though, because I'm within 10 lbs of goal. I needed some motivation.
    Weigh in tomorrow again.
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wahoo down .5
  • ger53
    ger53 Posts: 35
    Options
    I gained last Mon, 0.75. Wah!

I got to go to the Yellow Rose Society KOPS meeting on Sat though, because I'm within 10 lbs of goal. I needed some motivation.
    Weigh in tomorrow again.
  • ger53
    Options
    There is nothing like being in a room full of KOPS for inspiration!!! Hope you got a lot of motivation from the meeting. Time to make your 10 pound rocket ship to goal ... just a little something I did when I was 10 pounds to goal. Keep up the good losing!!!
    TOPS {{HUGS}}
    Gerry
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good cause i have turtled for 3 weeks in a row
  • bbrown426
    bbrown426 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I missed weigh in on Thursday due to visiting my mom in the hospital. Had a girls weekend but I was better then I could have been. This week I am hoping for a turtle :)
  • teresa1121
    Options
    lost 1.6 this week who hoo for me!
  • emlee0630
    Options
    I couldn't go to the weigh in today because I have to work but I lost 2 lbs.
  • MiaOrange
    Options
    Lost 3 lb. That's a lot for me. Probably, part of it was I was cleaning the entire house for a yearly inspection. I hope I can keep it off and lose some more. I think it's about 4.25 lb from goal. This is the closests to goal that I've been since I started.
  • ger53
    Options
    Bad week for me. Too much stress and healthy eating went right out the window! I gained 3 pounds.
  • MiaOrange
    Options
    Ok, now I'm getting ready for Mon's weigh-in! I have more final exams next week and feel a lot of stress. Ugggg.... I need an exercise/study plan and add a plan for "Ok I ate fine all day, but at dinner I stress out and eat the wrong (salty) foods again;" right before weigh-in!
  • ger53
    Options
    Happy to say I lost 3.25 pounds this week!! I was high loser, won the 50/50 draw and the quarter draw! WOW ... what a week.:happy:

TOPS {{HUGS}}
    Gerry
  • annsmarquez
    annsmarquez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's wonderful! Emlee!
  • annsmarquez
    annsmarquez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.5 pounds this week. We have some competition going on which I think helps too.
  • emlee0630
    Options
    I lost 1 and 1/4 lbs :-)
  • emlee0630
    Options
    I lost 2.5 pounds this week. We have some competition going on which I think helps too.

Great job! I too love the competition, we started a Biggest Loser contest at work and I'm so excited about it.
  • emlee0630
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs. this week!!! I hope everyone else is having a good week!
  • teresa1121
    Options
    up 2 lbs this week sort of bummed