QUESTIONS & PROBLEMS only (please)

Options

Replies

• quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    For the torso twists, does it still count if you don't have an 8 pound medicine ball?

14877786.png

I used both my 5# dumb bells, held together. Those were harder than they looked! I do Russian twists but putting the weights to the floor at my side made it harder!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    are you we allowed to make up exercises from the previous week?
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options

No, sorry. All the exercises have to be completed by the week's end. :ohwell:
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    thats what I was thinking. ill still do them they look like my arms will be dying...but wont log the points.

Thanks
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options

No, sorry. All the exercises have to be completed by the week's end. :ohwell:

Oh, I didn't realize this -- I will remove my points from Saturday then because I did Saturday exercises last night.
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    On the miles walked.....do I post ALL the miles I walk during the day even from my regular exercise OR just the evening walk I added for the challenge?
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    On the miles walked.....do I post ALL the miles I walk during the day even from my regular exercise OR just the evening walk I added for the challenge?

ALLLL miles walked count towards your walking goal.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Where are we told who the team winner is and where to send the postcard to?
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Question: I see some people gave themselves points for 7 days of completing exercise challenges, but there are only 6 days of challenges listed. Is this a mistake, or is there a way to get those points?

Sorry, I'm kind of competitive and want to make sure I can get all the points possible. :)
  • onefitsurvivor
    onefitsurvivor Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hmm, that's a good question. It seems you should only have 5 points for 6 days, for a total of 30 points. Am I missing something too?

Kelly
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    On the points for weight lost.....I, like some others I have seen, gained weight on the first week. Now this week I lost. So my starting weight was 183.....last week it was 184.2.....now this week it is 180.8 so I had a 3.4 pound loss this week BUT only a 2.2 pound loss from my original weight. So are the points from my original weight (which is my guess) or the total for the week?
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Daily Challenge Question; It states "Bird Dog exercise" but, the youtube video is for "Knees to Elbows" ....which are we to do? Thanks! :)
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Question: I see some people gave themselves points for 7 days of completing exercise challenges, but there are only 6 days of challenges listed. Is this a mistake, or is there a way to get those points?

Sorry, I'm kind of competitive and want to make sure I can get all the points possible. :)

I am competitive too. No dumb question when we are taking it seriously! :)
  • Shelle68
    Options
    On the points for weight lost.....I, like some others I have seen, gained weight on the first week. Now this week I lost. So my starting weight was 183.....last week it was 184.2.....now this week it is 180.8 so I had a 3.4 pound loss this week BUT only a 2.2 pound loss from my original weight. So are the points from my original weight (which is my guess) or the total for the week?

I am not the leader but I would guess that it would have to be the new weight loss not the re-gained weight.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Where are we told who the team winner is and where to send the postcard to?

We will only do a postcard for the winner once each month.... I will let you know at the end of April who the winner is and we will get their address privately.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options

No - you are right. There are only 6 days worth of exercise challenges. I am having to go back and contact people for "corrections". I am still working on that points for weeks 1 and 2. You CAN get points for 7 days worth of staying under calorie goal and drinking your water - but just not exercise challenges.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options

If you weight goes UP - you need to put a - (negative number) in the points for weight loss area. In other words, you are "LOSING" a point for gaining a pound. Last week you would have put -1.2 in the points for weight loss section.

If you have questions about how to do that, send me a private message and I will help you.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Daily Challenge Question; It states "Bird Dog exercise" but, the youtube video is for "Knees to Elbows" ....which are we to do? Thanks! :)

OH NO!! :blushing: Sorry. It should have been bird dogs. My copying and pasting must have gotten jacked up. Sorry.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Amazing_Grace, do you have the previous pages of the weekly workouts saved somewhere so that we can refer back to them for the links for the quick reminders of how to do them? I am in Challengers
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Amazing_Grace, do you have the previous pages of the weekly workouts saved somewhere so that we can refer back to them for the links for the quick reminders of how to do them? I am in Challengers

Yes. Let me see if I can get them put up...