Week 3 - CHALLENGERS

Options
This is the new thread for week #3.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN THE SPREADSHEET FOR WEEK #2 - AS I NEED TO CALCULATE MILEAGE AND POINTS TODAY!! THIS INCLUDES YOUR WEIGHT (WIEGH IN) FOR THIS WEEK!!!

MAKE SURE THAT YOU PUT YOUR INFORMATION FOR LAST WEEK ON THE RIGHT PAGE - WEEK #2 - BECAUSE I HAVE CREATED WEEK #3's SHEET IS OUT THERE NOW.

I will take down week #2's exercise challenges, and week #2's spreadsheet tonight - so if you need to make any of week 2 challenges up - YOU MUST DO SO TODAY!

Also, this week we have an ADDITIONAL challenge - how many of those DOUBLE CRUNCHES can you do this week? How many are you going to COMMIT to?? Post your commitment number here on the thread and then keep updating it everyday throughout the week...... I don't think that I have any abs - they are so weak it's not even funny - so I'm only going to commit to 150.

Here we come WEEK #3 :love:

Replies

• amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I am going to commit to 150 of the double crunches this week.

Each day when we post - we can show how many we did that day / how many we committed to.

Example: 25/150

(my abs are already cringing!!) :laugh:
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    With the double crunch challenge is it how many we can do at one time or throughout the say. If it is at a single time during the day I just did 65 for today
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok, it is a new week! I am so sorry for dragging last week. It was really a bad week in every sense of the word. But this week is different I am definately going to nail every part of this challenge.
    I didn't get to do the workouts and I am going to let them go b/c it is impossible to do them all in one day and feel like I didn't just overdo it drastically.

So here is to day one!

Double crunches.... I will commit to 180 per the week.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go wimpy and aim for 120 of them - in six days.

Here's to week 3, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    With the double crunch challenge is it how many we can do at one time or throughout the say. If it is at a single time during the day I just did 65 for today

The challenge is to see how many you can do for the whole week - but to do them everyday! Just don't hurt yourself!! :wink:
  • kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Here we come, Week 3 already!!!

I am going to commit to 210 double crunches for this week. I did 30 this morning, so 30/210!

Bridal shower for my future DIL today and a tea for her yesterday. Certainly ate and drank things I do not usually, so will need to pick up the exercise this week to make up for that!

Have a great week, Dear Challengers!
    Kackie
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I will commit to 200 double crunches. Woohoo!

I had a really good week. Last night/this morning were my only downfalls: I was a little too excited to eat carbs so I had pad thai for dinner last night, a donut for breakfast today, and then a bagel for lunch! Yikes! But I still have plenty of calories left today, so I'm feeling good.

Didn't run today because even though it's warm and sunny, it's supposed to thunder storm any minute now...but I did do a cardio video at home.
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Alrighty ladies ready for week 3!

I will commit to doing 300 double crunches at least. Thats 60/day for 5 days...I can do it!

I have all of my numbers in for week #2. I did go over calories today. I am currently at 16 over and I still need to eat something light for dinner. Today was my moms birthday and I cooked yummy lower calorie stuff but just ate too much of it LOL
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I will commit to 300 double crunches 50 - 6 days.

Sunday:
    Water- 8 cups
    Under calorie goal today - Yes 485 cals!
    Walking Challenge: 4.88
    Burned 394 calories: 7115/32500 (25385 left -385 for 6 days for rest of the challenge)
    Minutes 72: 1064/1950 (886 left - 13 min for 6 days for rest of challenge)

Bring on Week 3!
    Dorie
  • carriel1976
    Options
    I am going to commit to doing 300 double crunches.
    Today I did 65/300
  • tbhoover
    Options
    So i just found the weekly report on the app. Didnt know about it. So even though I went slightly over my calories on Monday and I am going to be over probably about 3-400 today...I will still have 700 exercise calories left for the week. Feeling pretty good about that. So for the week I didnt go over my calories and that is really the best way for me to look at it.
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    We were out of town this weekend so I have some catching up to do.
    While we were away I realized just how much I needed that little getaway!

I am looking forward to starting up this week!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Week 3 - Sunday:
    Water- 8 cups
    Under calorie goal today - Yes
    Walking Challenge: 0 had a stormy day today
    Burned: 0 had a stormy night last night LOL
    Minutes 0

Had a mostly good day, but napped this afternoon after being up a lot in the night with storms/scared kid/scared cat. I think the kid and the cat met somewhere underneath me around 4:00 am. Then at 6:00 I woke up with a little (human) foot planted firmly in my bladder, so I really had to get up. Ah, well......she's really cute!
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Sunday: Day 1

Water- 11 cups
    Under calorie goal today - No, and no excuses!
    Walking Challenge: Rest
    Burned 0 calories: 0/32500
    Minutes: 0/1950
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Sunday-

Exercise Challenges - Nope
    Water- 12 cups
    Under calorie goal today - No...it was my moms birthday and only went over 288
    Walking Challenge: 0 = 16/130 = 114 remaining
    Calories Burned: 0 = 5304/32500 = 26596 remaining
    Exercise Minutes : 0 = 778/1950 = 1002 remaining
  • onefitsurvivor
    onefitsurvivor Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I will commit to 300 double crunches this week...better get started!

Sunday:
    Exercise challenges -- on the "to do" list for today
    Water -- 4 cups :(
    Under calorie goal -- no, too much party food leftover!
    Walking Challenge: 4.88 mi walk
    Burned 398 (3534/32500 (28966 remaining)
    Minutes 72 (677/1950 (1273 remaining)

I missed posting my daily stats for a few days last week so I had to catch up on my calories burned and minutes for the overall challenge. This weekend I made horrible food choices. My son's birthday was Thursday and I've been eating all the leftover junk. New week!

Week 3 -- here we go!
    Kelly
  • carriel1976
    Options
    Just did 60 double crunches
    125/300
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Just did 60 double crunches
    125/300

Good for you! I am heading there now! :)
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    You ladies are trying to make me feel bad........ It's working!! Lol. I don't think I can do that many of those double crunches.... Ugh! I'll be dead by the weekend! I admire YOU though....
  • carriel1976
    Options
    You ladies are trying to make me feel bad........ It's working!! Lol. I don't think I can do that many of those double crunches.... Ugh! I'll be dead by the weekend! I admire YOU though....

I know how you feel because the lunge exercises from yesterday and today almost had me crying!lol