What size shoes do you wear?

Options

Replies

• Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", and I've always worn a size 10 shoe, but I think my feet are getting wider (I'm 42). Shoes have never fit me all that well.
  • jeffica5091
    jeffica5091 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I wear the same size and was recommended to look at payless and they sometimes carry them there and you can order them in your size for no extra charge
  • jeffica5091
    jeffica5091 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I' m 6'2 and I wear a size 13 w but I would look pretty funny with small hands and feet it just wouldnt equal out lol
  • o0erinea0o
    Options
    I'm 5'11. I wear a size 12 (43 EU) and I have narrow feet :(
    It's really hard to find cute big shoes in my country. Size 9 or 10 is the max.
    I have a Bigfoot complex but... I'd sell my soul for a pair of high heels.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I used to be a size 11, but lost weight. Now I wear a size 10 on the right, and a 10.5 on the left..Lovely, huh? lol
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 10 :)
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    10 wide, 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoes
  • OKfreebird
    OKfreebird Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 11 in womens and size 9.5 in mens.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    12 WIDE!!!
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    I'm 6ft and I am size 7 UK (8 US) I think I am going to cry if my feet are going to grow some more. Don't usually see shoes in the shops bigger than size 7-8.
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    American size 10, UK size 7.5 (which is a rare size. Many brands stop at 7, or just go to 8.)

The last pair of running shoes I got were men's. Easier that way.
  • Cravenamanda
    Cravenamanda Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    11.5-12 in women's
    10 in men's... I have to buy men's tennis shoes
  • dangrog
    dangrog Posts: 5
    Options
    5'11" - i wore a 6 1/2 until my second kid - now i'm around a 7-71/2 depending on the shoe. trust me - small feet are not good for tall women. i have major balance issues that my husband finds hilarious. :-) -
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    6' here and I wear a 12.5 sneaker (aka - all I can wear is mens!), 11 in heels, and if it is open toe and back, and the shoe is really cute, and I don't have to walk around a lot all day, I can get away with a 10.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    12 :(
  • ChrissyRMiller
    ChrissyRMiller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    11.5-12 in women's
    10 in men's... I have to buy men's tennis shoes

I also wear a 11.5 to a 12 in women's. You can find tennis shoes at New Balance! I order mine online and they have a great return policy incase the shoes don't fit. They also have some 11.5 (which is impossible to find) and sizes over 12. For tennis shoes its my go to place! If I want something else I go to Zappos.com
  • ajoy1332
    ajoy1332 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    10 usually sometimes I wear 11's. I'm 5'10
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    9-10.5 depending on the shoe.. I have had to go to an 11 on occasion. I am 5'9
  • bellydancefae
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my shoe size ranges widely depending on the style and what I'm doing. I have very high, very flexible arches (dancer!), which causes my feet to flatten out and become longer/wider if I'm on them for long periods of time or putting them under pressure (running), Thus, I can wear anything from an 8.5-9 in sandals to a 9.5-10.5 in running shoes.
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Left foot is a 10.5, right foot is an 11. So obviously I go with the 11s. (I'm 5'9".)