Level 1

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    L1D4 today. I did not do it yesterday. My body told me to rest so I did. I slept most of the day! I did it today along with some yoga and pilates. My sciatic is bothering me :(
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    oh, I am using 2.5 lb weights
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My knee's really hurting still :( I haven't done 30DS for about three-four days. Might do it today, I dunno. Will start level 2. I'm angry at myself for giving up.

Level 2 isn't so bad on the knees..I was SO thankful when Level 1 was over, I'm on Day 2 Level 2 today.
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    L1D5 complete. i had more endurance today. Also did 40 minutes of pilates. It helped my sciatic...it was super sore yesterday, but better today but not gone.
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1D3... I have been doing it a couple days a week for the past few weeks, but just started really tracking calories and doing it daily as of Monday this week. I have really bad shin pain for some reason.... maybe too much "tippy toe" action during jumping jacks/jumprope?? I can already tell a change in my body... kind of upset I didn't take measurements.
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    Did L1D6 today. It was tough. I am not feeling 100% so I didn't have the endurance that I should. Sciatic acting up off and on, and now my freakin knee hurts. I think it was those dang side lunges. I hate those. But on a side note...i am a master at doing squats! lol have been doing them for so long, I do not even get sore or tired doing them, just my arms from doing the simultaneous arm exercise. But I felt like crap later in the day. Not related to 30ds though. My health is wobbling, but I am doing my best to get my days in. From what I read, I am not going to like level 2.....great.
  • ladyamandajane
    Options
    Hi All, I,m on level 1 day 5, after day 3 my body ached and i took one day off did day 4 yesterday and starting to feel good, plan to do day 5 tonight. My plan is to do 10 day of each level with a days break her and there along the way. Not got a ridgid plan as yet but defo going to do 30 sessions in total.
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    I started on Monday of this week. My plan is to do 30DS Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in conjunction with my Turbofire 6 days a week. I am still feeling the workout from 30DS today :) I like that feeling because I know that I worked hard! It looked easy until I tried it though, Lol! Doing it again today!

HI, I heard some great things about turbofire how is it working for you???
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    Did L1D6 today. It was tough. I am not feeling 100% so I didn't have the endurance that I should. Sciatic acting up off and on, and now my freakin knee hurts. I think it was those dang side lunges. I hate those. But on a side note...i am a master at doing squats! lol have been doing them for so long, I do not even get sore or tired doing them, just my arms from doing the simultaneous arm exercise. But I felt like crap later in the day. Not related to 30ds though. My health is wobbling, but I am doing my best to get my days in. From what I read, I am not going to like level 2.....great.

HANG IN THERE!!!! I am on L1 D6 as well and its pretty tuff for me too. My knees are always popping :sad: and im only 24. But other then that I enjoy it a lot. its just the side lunges while raising the weights to eye level is the killer!!!!
  • Daydreams406
    Options

HANG IN THERE!!!! I am on L1 D6 as well and its pretty tuff for me too. My knees are always popping :sad: and im only 24. But other then that I enjoy it a lot. its just the side lunges while raising the weights to eye level is the killer!!!!

Thanks! That is what hurt my knee yesterday!
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    Did L1D7! My knee is sore but I still did it! :smile:
  • TamaraHaase
    TamaraHaase Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    After reading through the message boards a bit, I've decided to give this and body revolution a try. I ran out and bought 30DS today and will be starting tomorrow. I'm so excited! Even though I'm reading about how sore everyone is, I can't help it, I'm still so excited!
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done, and no pain! I'm going to stick to Level 1 for a few days yet - off on holiday in 8 days, so it doesn't seem worth starting level 2 before then (and my DVD hasn't arrived yet).

Not getting this done as often as i'd like - finding time without the kids is tough.
  • TamaraHaase
    TamaraHaase Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So today was my day one of level one. Yesterday I was soooo excited that after hearing great things about it, I decided to run out and buy it, so I did! I made my mind that today would be day one. Then last night I read through this thread, then phase two, and I started reading phase three, and let me tell you, I was DREADING starting today. But I stuck with it and forced myself to just do it, even while I was kicking and dragging my feet the whole way because I just KNEW it was going to kick my butt. And all those mind games really fooled me, I think. It was actually better than I was anticipating. Now yes, I struggled with some of the moves, and I stopped for a few seconds during the last set of jumping jacks (I really hate those, always have), but I stuck it out and made it through. I actually think some of the Biggest Loser workouts on dvd and one I have on my wii were more difficult. Of course I say all this now, who knows how sore I'll be tomorrow and what the day will bring! I've already told the folks I work with to anticipate a sore zombie tomorrow :)
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    I finished L1D9 today, and only have one more day on level 1!! Level 2....here I come!!!
  • lauranell79
    lauranell79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 2 today.

Are you guys drinking water during the workout? I'm trying to get a sip in here and there, but I then end up missing a rep of whatever they are doing. Not a big deal at all, but I'm wondering what everyone else is doing.

Yeah, sometimes I'll either miss what they're doing for a little bit or I just end up pausing the program to drink/rest for a minute. The way I figure...getting through the entire thing is more important than how long it takes me, so if I need to stop for 30 seconds a few times to take a drink or catch my breath, so be it.

Today was day 2 for me. I do feel like I paused less frequently today than yesterday, though.

Yep i stop and drink water too otherwise I would kill over from thirst LOL Glad to know i'm not alone :)
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    OK shredders...I am leaving level 1 and moving on to level 2!!! I finished D10L1 today! I am a little apprehensive about going on to level two. It sounds horrid. So see you guys in level 2!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    OK shredders...I am leaving level 1 and moving on to level 2!!! I finished D10L1 today! I am a little apprehensive about going on to level two. It sounds horrid. So see you guys in level 2!

Hi,

I didn't like L02 :ohwell: Did it all though, but didn't like it.
    I'm at D03L03 and this level is my favourite of all :D It's hard but fels good :bigsmile:

Kisses to all and keep going.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne