How are you doing??

Options
2»

Replies

• mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I'm on week 8. I've lost 16 pounds and 24 inches. holy cow! I didn't realize I've lost that many inches! I swear this program has saved my life (literally).

Wow! That's amazing!!! Keep up the good work!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I am so excited to read all your results!! I have lost the 2 pounds I gained over the holidays!! The scale seems to be moving again. I measured quickly and I lost maybe a total a 4 inches. I will do an official weigh in and measurements next Saturday. I only have 13 pounds to get to my goal weight so I'm reallt hoping this program gets me there!! Keep up the good work everyone!!!!
  • sarahs440
    Options
    just measured myself i'm in week 3- didn't lose a pound BUT just measured myself I 've lost 4 inches from each of trouble zone!!! Can't believe it !!!:noway: :noway: ! Stay motivated and you'll be amazed by the result!! :tongue:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

YAAAAAY!!!!

FOUR INCHES from each trouble zone?!?!? THAT'S AMAZING!!!! Throw that scale away, INCHES are what counts!! Keep it up!!!!
  • julsinfinite
    Options
    Hi guys, I just came across your thread and am encouraged by all your progress.

I am now on my second day of the Body Revolution and have gone all out with both her workouts and her 7-Day Kickstart meal plan. I am making everything from scratch, a far cry from the processed foods I am used to. I am loving the workouts, its so positive with all the people in there and the music just rocks!

I've done Jillian's 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 with great success but have now reached a plateau. I do not have that much weight to lose, and I am more of a yo-yo dieter recycling the same 20 pounds for the past years. I am a victim of emotional eating and a stressful lifestyle and am seeking to end this once and for all.

I have created a blog which I will be posting to daily describing how I prepare the meals (I will attempt to cook right out of her Fat Burning Meal Plan book and will be following her 7-Day Kickstart as well), and detailing my progress with the entire 90 days of workouts.

http://julsinfinite.blogspot.com/

Hope that I may ask questions as I go along this program to all of you who have been on this for a couple weeks. Thanks!
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    week 1 day 1 done. And I have heard so many people say it was easy well let me tell you that it was not easy for me but I did get through it successfully!
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    week 1 day 1 done. And I have heard so many people say it was easy well let me tell you that it was not easy for me but I did get through it successfully!

There is nothing about any of this that's easy! Though I will say, the disk 1 & 2 workouts get easier by the end of week 2 (or week 3 if you do the kickstart)...however, after doing disk 3 for the first time this morning, I can assure you Jillian is not playing around!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 right now- losing inches not a single pound . But I don't mind :laugh: :laugh:

I was trying to post my before and after pics, but for some reason I can't. I read that you're supposed to upload to photobucket, then copy the link, then type post link here is this right? because when i do like this I post the link :))) no pics, any advice ?
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm not weighing or measuring again until I finish phase 2. I realized at week 3 that my changes are not going to be immediately evident on the scale. I think I bought into the promise of rapid weight loss, but didn't think enough about how beneficial the program would be toward flexibility, endurance and strength. I have seen improvements (none of the workouts was "easy" the first time or even the second time around, but by the third and fourth time with a particular workout, I was pleasantly surprised). I'd advise anyone who is just starting to stick with it and be a bit more patient and realistic than Jillian Michaels' commercials suggest (i.e. - you"ll likely not be losing 4 to 5 pounds each week.)
  • MamaJess
    Options
    I'm on week 8. I've lost 16 pounds and 24 inches. holy cow! I didn't realize I've lost that many inches! I swear this program has saved my life (literally).
    That is so awesome and totaly motivating to hear. Congrats girl pat your self on the back and at the end go get ya a pedicure or something you have been wanting cause it sure sounds like you have earned it!
  • MamaJess
    Options
    I'm on week 4 right now- losing inches not a single pound . But I don't mind :laugh: :laugh:

I was trying to post my before and after pics, but for some reason I can't. I read that you're supposed to upload to photobucket, then copy the link, then type post link here is this right? because when i do like this I post the link :))) no pics, any advice ?
    when you paste it go in and change the IMG to img. For some reason changing it to lowercase works. Good ;luck
  • GlynisH
    GlynisH Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just measured myself! I'm on phase 1 week 3. I've lost 12 inches!!! No pounds lost though!! :(
  • sarahs440
    Options
    I am so excited to see all these inches being lost!!! I am excited to start Phase 2 next Monday!!