favourite low cal treat?

Options
13»

Replies

• tumteetum
    tumteetum Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Going to get me some mini milks lollies too :) Yum.

Alpro Smooth Chocolate Dessert 110 calories per pot. They do milk and dark choc. The plus is it's got 4g of protein.

Also Provamel do soya desserts - chocolate, vanilla, mocha, cappucino, caramel which are from 92-125cals per pot.

I also like pistachios - a small amount fills a spot and they're sweet without being sugary.

Surprisingly good a tablespoon of low fat greek yogurt with stewed eating apple (I add a splash of lemon or you could have it chopped raw) for about 50 calories. Or even a tablespoon of full fat greek yogurt instead for adds another 20cals.
  • tumteetum
    tumteetum Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is a handy page of ice cream treats and calorie counts http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/calories/calorie_counter/ice_cream.htm

If mini milk don't appeal there's more lollies under 100 cals to try :)
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love options hot chocolate. Gives me that chocolate hit and it's always nice just before bed :-)
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    mango
    pink and whites
    thos marshmallow teacakes
    moam strips 30 cals i think
    dried mango very sweet and better than sweeties
    tesco do great 3 for £1 bags of different things, nuts dried fruit, granola mix the salt and pepper nuts are yum!
    boring old yogurt! i love it
    flumps so good so cheap
    nakd bars are raw vegan and only have 4 or 5 ingredients, cocoa delights are gorgeous!! cant believe i never had one before!!!
    yoghurty fruity flake things meant for kids
    'eat natural' bars! normally over 200 cals but so good and are gluten free I THINK
    wotsits quavers skips
    tesco do cupcakes in 2 packs the mississippi mud pie cupcake was 305/315 (one or other) each great for a treat or a craving and not TOO bad!
    cuppa tea n 2 biccies are very satisfying especially when its raining

i could go on.............
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh were can i buy the mint choc muller light, please :)

i saw them for sale in tesco!( i hate mint so i told my aunt who i was with how outraged i was haha)
  • lou_lou_82
    lou_lou_82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I tried freezing one of the Aero mousse to have as ice cream - delicious!
  • Wimbledongal
    Wimbledongal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I pop into my local WW meeting and buy some bars - they are around 75-85 cals each and there is peanut dream which is a bit like snickers. The toffee popcorn bar is my fave and means I can have something sweet after lunch!
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I love Asda's tinned raspberries in fruit juice and also tinned mandarin segments also in juice - about 50 cals for half a tin of either. Fresh fruit too of course. For something a bit naughtier Asda do a lovely range of "British biscuits" - Bakewell, Stem ginger, Orange marmalade, Shrewsbury all about 40 cals per bic. I keep squares of bitter dark chocolate with orange & spice - Co-op or Green & Black's in the freezer so if I get a real choc craving I can suck a square - lasts a tiny bit longer from frozen! And having to go to the freezer to get it makes it less accessible and "out of sight, out of mind" less likely to binge on a whole bar too!