WEEK 1 START

Options

Replies

• sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete. My stepdaughter and I got up and took a 2.5 mile walk with the border collie this morning. While I was waiting for her to get out of the shower I went ahead and completed day 1. They felt pretty good.
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Day 1 complete! I'm going to be sore tomorrow!! I haven't done sit ups in a while!! Felt great though!
  • sunshinedazed
    Options
    I'm Kimber! I already have to get up at 4 am for work, so I haven't done my sit ups for the day, but I'll make sure to do them tonight after murdering myself with p90x!
  • tina_fay
    tina_fay Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Tina and I'll be starting this challenge on May 1st. I will do my initial test tonight. I'm also doing Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack so I imagine I'm going to be extremely sore for the next 6 weeks or so :)
    Good luck everyone!!
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete. 15-18-10-10-14 total 67 completed. I feel ok at the moment, lets see tomorrow :)
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello My name is LaTasha and I am starting at 20 situps to help build my strength up. I am so happy to be apart of this group and to help build my core strength.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! My name is Annie and I'm 39 y.o. I mainly do weight lifting, running & now sit ups! Glad to be here! Did the test and manage to do 45; can't wait to see the results after 6 weeks! I'll be starting tomorrow, May 1st.

We can do this Gang! :drinker:
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone, I'm Linda. I achieved a respectable 27 situps on the initial test but want to start this from the beginning. I intend starting tomorrow, so I suppose I'll see you all again then.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    DAY 1 Complete for me....Did Column2....for 11-20 Pushups....completed that and did 19straight!! YEAH
  • DownHillCrusg
    DownHillCrusg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Marissa from NY, I have not done the initial test yet, plan to do that tonight and start tomorrow! Needed this as motivation b/c i've fallen off the wagon lately and needed that extra push to get back on!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hi all...I just did the initial test & made it to 60...YAY! But I am starting tomorrow with Week 1 just to make sure I am doing everything I can to strengthen my core...I lift weights as well but I sometimes have lower back pain & was told to work on my core...That is why I am doing this...I am so excited...I may also do the push-up one as well through the site...Sounds fun! :)
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    Day 1 completed. Finished and felt ok, hope it continues on this way. Lets see how I feel tomorrow.
  • laphillips12
    laphillips12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Lisa and I just finished day one :)
  • ziggy5621
    ziggy5621 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hello im kelly and just did initial tes:bigsmile: t...completed 40! Day 1 starts tomorrow
  • flygrny
    flygrny Posts: 2
    Options
    I just completed my initial test and was able to do 10 sit-ups. I'll start week one tomorrow and look forward to the challenge.
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    Hey guys! I just completed Day 1. OMG I don't know if I'm gonna make it. :noway: Whew! That was a little rough. Just a little
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Hi everyone! Name is Stefanie and I was only able to do 28 sit ups. Looking forward to starting this challenge May 1 :)
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 Today
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Alicia and I'm 25. I'll be starting on week 1 tomorrow (May 1) and I'm currently on Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred as well. Those sit ups in the initial test were harder than I thought and I'm definitely hoping to be able to do 200 by the end of week 6! Let's do this!!
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day 1: hmm I don't seem to be able to do any sit ups. I used to do crunches to the exercise DVD I had. What happened? Don't laugh, you guys. I could just get my shoulder blades off the floor. So... I did 'opposite sit ups'. I started at the 'finish' position and went almost to the floor and back up again. Bet I'll be stronger by the end of 6 weeks.