WEEK #5 - SSS 13 Week Challenge - All Teams

Options

Replies

• kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Okay....is there a TYPO on todays exercises? TERESA....is it really 50 Burpees? Am I looking at the right demo that shows jumping out THEN DOWN FOR A PUSHUP, then jumping back up...and that is ONE?????? I can do 4 in a row and I am dying. I've done a 3 or 4 then something else. At this rate, I will never get to 50!!!!!!!!!! (And I think doing 10 regular pushups is WORK!!!!) You are trying to kill us Girl!?! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Some of us are not so young any more!!!
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Tuesday Day 3

Exercise Challenge: Yes
    Water: 12
    Under Calores: Yes
    Walking: Not today (62.05/65)
    Calories Burned (12190/32500)
    Minutes Exercised (1373/1950)
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 2 Tuesday

Exercises - yes and no I did the best that I could, but couldn't finish some of them. So I put down 0 on the spreadsheet.
    Under calories - yes
    Water - 9 glasses
    Evening walk - nope

I know this is a challenge and it for us to challenge ourselves, but I'm not sure I can do all of this weeks exercises. I'm not afraid of pushing myself to see how far I can go. I'm afraid that I'm going to hurt myself in the process. I'm okay with being sore, but some of this weeks Enthusiasts exercises is just too much for me. I'll do the best that I can, but I have a feeling I'm going to be putting a lot of zeros on the spreadsheet! LOL

Good luck ladies and gents.
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Options
    Week 5 Day 2 Tuesday

Exercise challenge- No
    Water-8 cups
    Under calorie goal-Yes
    Walking challenge-1.92

I don't know what is wrong with me this week! I can not seem to get my butt into gear! I am going to try really hard tomorrow to make the workouts....maybe even make up the ones I have missed....Good job to all that are keeping up!!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Exercise challenges – yes and WHEW!!!!!!!!!
    Water -- 12 cups
    Under calorie goal -- yes
    Walking Challenge: 5.5
    Burned 568
    Minutes 155

I had to break the exercises down into smaller sets to get them done! I grew up doing burpees, but there was no push-up in them. Since I've done them, I didn't google, so hadn't seen that variety that ladies are talking about here. 50 is a DEFINITE challenge - it took a few sets for me to get those in. And I am SORE already - I'm a little afraid of tomorrow. Hopefully our "grandma" can hold herself up! :laugh:
  • kackie
    Options
    Tuesday:

Water: 12 glasses
    Under calories: YES
    Challenge Exercises: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS and they took FORever. I did some of them off and on all day, but I finally did the rest of the BURBEES withOUT the pushup part. That is tough enough for me.
    Walking Challenge: 3 miles from sunday I am putting in today's "box"

I also did Jillian Michael's 30 day shred Tuesday morning BEFORE I started our challenge exercises....probably a bit more than I usually do! (HA:tongue::tongue: ) I'll be feeling it tomorrow for sure.
  • onefitsurvivor
    onefitsurvivor Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tuesday:
    Exercise challenges – yes, day 1
    Water -- 14 cups
    Under calorie goal -- yes
    Walking Challenge: 6.69 mi walk and run
    Burned 404 (6933/32500 = 25567 remaining)
    Minutes 88 (1382/1950 = 568 remaining)

Finally got back on track with the daily exercise challenges. They ARE challenging but I'm going to push my body. I know it can do more than I give it credit for -- never lets me down. My run yesterday was cut a little short -- belly cramps. Ugghh!

Each of you is doing an awesome job! Keep pushing -- the results are SO worth it!

Kelly
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Catching up for week 5

Monday
    Exercise challenge- yes
    Water 14 cups
    Under calories
    Walking challenge- no

Tuesday
    Exercise challenge- not yet sick with stomach grippe
    Water- I drank so much I lost count at least 16
    Under calories
    Walking challenge- no
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @ kackie - LOL - yeppers -- lol
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Tuesday May 1

15 gl water - Yes
    Exercises - Not yet
    Under Calorie - No - too much for dinner
    Walking Challenge - Waiting for rain to go away.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else but todays workout challenge is insane! Hope I get through it. lol!
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Challenge exercises day #3: oh my!! Those arm exercises were tough! I'm feeling the burn!

Today I'm celebrating hitting a "healthy" BMI for my height! Woohoo! I'm at the top of the healthy range, of course, so I plan to keep losing, but it feels great to not be "overweight". :) I have you folks to thank! You keep me motivated!

It's a beautiful day and I'd like to run but no time as I have work tonight. I might squeeze in a quick walk. :)
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I am celebrating my birthday today in Nashville, TN...... :drinker:

I read posts saying you guys want the videos posted - so I did put them on the blog today. Hope that helps!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    ok misses boss ---
    i need to 'measure' the bear walk not in minute's' but in rooms --- (OMYGOSH) 2 of my rooms is best i can do.
    and 60 (6-0 or SIXTY)? second plank --?? what happened to say 30-45???? (i am up to 30) i will try to keep pushing myself -but i am NOwhere near 60.
    so on that note - do i still get credit for the 'exercise's??
    also - the last challenge we did together - there is noway on God's green earth that i can do the 'burpee's' ---last time i doubled it and did stairs instead --- is that still ok??
    please misses boss????(from the movie Austrailia) lol
    have a great night all :')

LOL..... yes, that is fine.. If there is ever any of the exercises that you cannot do - I would rather that you modify or substitute something else than run the risk of hurting yourself..... so yes - please still give yourself credit!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Okay....is there a TYPO on todays exercises? TERESA....is it really 50 Burpees? Am I looking at the right demo that shows jumping out THEN DOWN FOR A PUSHUP, then jumping back up...and that is ONE?????? I can do 4 in a row and I am dying. I've done a 3 or 4 then something else. At this rate, I will never get to 50!!!!!!!!!! (And I think doing 10 regular pushups is WORK!!!!) You are trying to kill us Girl!?! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Some of us are not so young any more!!!

You are right... it was supposed to be 30 burpees..... sorry :noway:
  • kackie
    Options
    TERESA: THANK YOU for all that you do and for posting videos. I can't even begin to think how to do that and appreciate it...at least we will know we are doing the right exercise!!!!!!!!! (Also glad to know that it was supposed to be 30 Burpees!!!!!!! Were we supposed to do the ones that included the push ups? Just curious!!!) AND, more importantly....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: HOPE YOU HAVE SOoooo much fun!

Wednesday:

WOW ouch!!!...yes...MY biceps are talking to me, but I KNOW that I will be thankful come July when they are looking so much better!
    Challege Exercises: YES!
    Water: 12 glasses
    Under calories: I don't think so...just had another glass of wine...(rats!...so close!!!)
    walking challenge: 2 miles
  • LaundryGirl
    LaundryGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Tuesday

Calories good
    Water 8 cups
    Exercises done
    Walked 2 miles

Wednesday

Calories good
    Water 8 cups
    Exercises done
    Walked 2 miles
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Options
    Week 5 Day 3 Wednesday

Exercise challenge- No
    Water-12cups
    Under calorie goal-No
    Walking challenge-1.83
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Week 5, Wednesday

Exercises: No
    under Calories: No
    Water: 9 Cups
    Walking Challenge: 0 Miles
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Wednesday Day 4

Exercises: Some, will finish the rest tomorrow
    Under Calories: Yes
    Water: 13
    Walked: 4.1 miles (66.15.65) I REACHED MY WALKING GOAL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Calories Burned: (13013/32500)
    Minutes Exercised: (1458/1950)

These exercise challenges are getting tough! Keep up the good work everyone!