Following Menu?

Options
I just got my kit in and am starting on Monday. My husband and I are doing the 7 day kickstart menu but not sure about following the rest of the "diet". Has anyone learned to eat healthy on their own and saw results?

Replies

• azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can eat healthy without someone telling you what to eat for every meal. That being said, a lot of her recipes are really good and are a good intro to clean eating.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I followed her meal plan for a few days but I was miserable and hungry all the time.

I slowly increased my calories and I'm doing just fine on the program. I have tried several of her recipes, though, and they are really good!!!

Feel free to look at my diary if you want to see what I'm eating.
  • oneamazingwife
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    I have decided not to follow her meal plan but I am just eating as healthy as I can with the odd treat thrown in...
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am following breakfasts, lunches and snacks (though having an apple & banana as part of my snack routine). Dinners are generally pretty healthy so I'm not changing that. If I feel hungry, I will have another healthy snack, but I have to say that I'm not feeling too hungry eating this way!! yaye!! :) (and my sugar numbers have been NORMAL! --I can get hypoglycemic at times.) The bigger breakfasts & lunches, and the yogurt (protein) snack are working for me! :bigsmile: