A week behind

I am a little behind but I started my workout yesterday. I made the mistake of waiting until after dinner and thought I was going to throw up! After a cold shower I was still sweating! I am a little sore today but nothing bad. I got tired during the workout and feel I may have half-a**ed some of it. Hope to get strong enough by day 10 to move on to level 2 ! Someone please tell me it gets easier as the days go by haha.

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    yes it gets easier! I was soooo sore after day 1, each day I was a little less sore. This morning I woke up without any soreness. You will do better in your work-out each time as well. The first day i had to take a 5 second break multiple times. Last night's work-out, I only needed a break once. I'm hoping tonight I can go through it without any breaks!
  • Medlockbb
    Medlockbb Posts: 57
    O good! I'm hoping this is the "miracle work out" I've been looking for! I am 3 lb from my goal and need a small push. Plus i am finally small enough to have some abs and be very toned! Hoping this does the trick!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    I'm a week behind too! I did start my cardio last week but not 30 day shred. I start that today!! I have done day 1 2x before so I know I will be tired and I know I will be sore.. lol but I know I will push through it!
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    I'm so behind too!! Hopefully will have a weigh in next week!
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm about 3days behind now!! Really wanted to able to complete it but its ruined my knees :| I've never had knee problems before and I have always been a sporty person but for the last few days my knees click and hurt just walking up the stairs which isn't good for a 21 yr old!!
  • Medlockbb
    Medlockbb Posts: 57
    I'm about 3days behind now!! Really wanted to able to complete it but its ruined my knees :| I've never had knee problems before and I have always been a sporty person but for the last few days my knees click and hurt just walking up the stairs which isn't good for a 21 yr old!!

Uh-o I'd say not. Are you doing the exercises just as they are shown? I know the videos mentions several common mistakes that are bad on knees. I have to watch myself reflection in the china cabinet to make sure Im doing it right haha.
  • Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    I will say ive had a very bad case of runners knee on the right knee. Try to concentrate on landing lighter and puttingg less weight on the knee..or pressure i should say. Are you wearing good shoes? Shoes can make the difference. After a good four days of a horrible knee today was the first day i felt some of the oain go away. Its still there but getting better! Good luck!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    hey I've pretty much had to restart, had an accident/injury and havent ben able to do it for 5 days s o hoping to get back on it again :)
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member

Uh-o I'd say not. Are you doing the exercises just as they are shown? I know the videos mentions several common mistakes that are bad on knees. I have to watch myself reflection in the china cabinet to make sure Im doing it right haha.

Yeah I spent a couple of days just watching the videos before I started so I could get to grips with the exercises. I stopped doing the knee circles after the first day because I felt them irritating my knees and I spent 2 days using different cardio moves so it was less painful but for the past 2 days my knees have felt numb with a dull ache in them - even walking round work for a few hours made me feel like my leg was going to give up on me!! I think I'm going to stop for about a week and see how it feels then - maybe just concentrate on my running which my body is used to.