Tell me something weird

Options

Replies

• SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I refuse to enter the exit door of any facility. I just think it's frustrating and inconsiderate when people do it.

Also~ I shove EVERYTHING in my pillowcase.... EVERYTHING. Lube, condoms, extra t-shirt, bottles of water, a poncho, flashlight, extra pack of cigarettes and matches.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I can't stand body hair! Everything below the neck must go!!! I have found the working out in the extreme heat of Texas and having hairy legs, arms, chest is really nasty when you sweat. Removing the hair gives your muscles the appearance of much more definition.

Hairless men freak me out a bit. It just seems odd. ;)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    About you! Anything. Could be a quirky habit or an interesting birthmark. Two things about me:

I'm addicted to sticking qtips in my ears, but not before running them under hot water first. I call it my eargasm.
    I have a weird thing where I don't like my neck to be touched anywhere from the bottom of my chin to the top of my collar bone. When I'm lying down with a shirt on, or even sitting sometimes, I'll pull the neck of the shirt over my chin so it doesn't touch my neck. A lot of my work shirts are stretched out at the neck too because I'll pull them. I just now got around to wearing necklaces a few years ago, but I can never sleep in them. And turtlenecks have ALWAYS been a no-go.

Men I date normally scold me for the first habit and make fun of me for the second one. :tongue:

My dad does the 2nd thing. He usually has the collar of his shirt stuck in his mouth.

If I see a big open space I have to do a cart wheel. I have been caught doing cart wheels down a beach when it is mainly empty.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    This isn't weird per say .. but I am the laziest person I know. I could literally just lay down all day every day. If I didn't have things to make me get up .. work, my son, bathroom .. lol .. I could literally just lay on the couch watch tv and nap all day every day. I hate to work, I hate to clean, I hate to cook, I hate to exercise .. it all takes energy I don't have.
  • Steelheart7
    Options
    I can't stand body hair! Everything below the neck must go!!! I have found the working out in the extreme heat of Texas and having hairy legs, arms, chest is really nasty when you sweat. Removing the hair gives your muscles the appearance of much more definition.

Do you shave your arms?
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Well, you're now the second man I know who is like this. I had a couple of dates with someone else the same. So I'll ask you the same question I asked him. Do you hate female body hair too??? And I mean, would you NOT have sex with a woman cos she had a strip? :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I dont like to eat food I think is ugly or scary looking. I just recently ate my first black olive and they are delicious. I still will not eat cottage cheese, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and many many other foods that look freaky. Cant do it.

And I sleep while driving.

I'm the same with creamy textures, like rice pudding or snotty eggs............urgh!! :sick:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Will, I know what you mean, I fall asleep while driving all the time. It's even worse if I'm in the passenger seat. My mom conditioned it by driving me around when I was a baby-toddler to help us fall asleep, haha!

My quirk is that when I get really excited/happy/see something cute I flail. If someone is in my proximity they might get hit. I don't do it consciously, but it's like my body can only take so much before it has to express itself physically. This also usually accompanies by exclamations of joy or "squeeing". Or just yelling in general. There have been serious talks amongst my friends about buying me a straight jacket to see movies like Bolt or Puss In Boots.

hahaha! do you punch your b/f in bed, you know, at the most exciting bit? :laugh:
  • Steelheart7
    Options
    I dont like to eat food I think is ugly or scary looking. I just recently ate my first black olive and they are delicious. I still will not eat cottage cheese, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and many many other foods that look freaky. Cant do it.

And I sleep while driving.

I'm the same with creamy textures, like rice pudding or snotty eggs............urgh!! :sick:

I can't put Jell-O or oatmeal in my mouth .. I will instantly gag. lol.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I have a birth mark at the top of my thigh in the shape of a heart :heart:

I can't sleep in the dark :laugh: :noway: :glasses: :blushing:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options

Do you shave your arms?

Yes I do
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I refuse to enter the exit door of any facility. I just think it's frustrating and inconsiderate when people do it.

Also~ I shove EVERYTHING in my pillowcase.... EVERYTHING. Lube, condoms, extra t-shirt, bottles of water, a poncho, flashlight, extra pack of cigarettes and matches.

Why would you keep a poncho in your pillowcase? Too much lube being used?
  • JThomas61
    Options

Well, you're now the second man I know who is like this. I had a couple of dates with someone else the same. So I'll ask you the same question I asked him. Do you hate female body hair too??? And I mean, would you NOT have sex with a woman cos she had a strip? :bigsmile:

I guess I should say that I don't care for body hair on me. I don't mind if my woman has a strip just as long as it doesn't turn into an airport!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

For me, it's not my body - so it doesn't bother me.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options

I guess I should say that I don't care for body hair on me. I don't mind if my woman has a strip just as long as it doesn't turn into an airport!

Trying to imagine a lady's vagina turning into an airport..
  • JThomas61
    Options

Trying to imagine a lady's vagina turning into an airport..

LOL she didn't say Va Jay Jay, :laugh: :drinker:
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I was born with an accessory navicular (an extra bone in my foot), my blood type is B-, and I have a bifid uvula (a split uvula--it's like an upside down Y). I had a doctor tell me that the chance of having all of these rare things AND being left-handed is 1 in 13 million or something ridiculous. So, of course, my brothers called me a freak when we were young. :)
  • oddyogi
    Options
    I was born with an accessory navicular (an extra bone in my foot), my blood type is B-, and I have a bifid uvula (a split uvula--it's like an upside down Y). I had a doctor tell me that the chance of having all of these rare things AND being left-handed is 1 in 13 million or something ridiculous. So, of course, my brothers called me a freak when we were young. :)

At the risk of sounding uneducated....what is a uvula? LOL. Sorry, I didn't take human anatomy!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    WEllllllllllllllllll if you must know..

If the cleaning lady at work cleaned the restroom and I can still see the cleaning product in the toilet (like at this job she uses a purple product), I will flush the toilet 5 times (I don't care if I'm wasting water!!!) to make sure the chemicals in the product and the chemicals in my pee don't cause an explosion on my butt.

:embarassed: I mean, I don't even think it's possible but in my head, it's always made sense. Thankyouverymuch!
  • oddyogi
    Options
    WEllllllllllllllllll if you must know..

If the cleaning lady at work cleaned the restroom and I can still see the cleaning product in the toilet (like at this job she uses a purple product), I will flush the toilet 5 times (I don't care if I'm wasting water!!!) to make sure the chemicals in the product and the chemicals in my pee don't cause an explosion on my butt.

:embarassed: I mean, I don't even think it's possible but in my head, it's always made sense. Thankyouverymuch!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg I just busted out laughing at my desk. Thank you!