Tell me something weird

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Oh also I can read 2 pages a minute and probably recite the book back to you 3 yrs later but I cant spell to save my life.........

(I don't lose many arguements once people realize that I can recite thier own words back to them including the date it was said )
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    WEllllllllllllllllll if you must know..

If the cleaning lady at work cleaned the restroom and I can still see the cleaning product in the toilet (like at this job she uses a purple product), I will flush the toilet 5 times (I don't care if I'm wasting water!!!) to make sure the chemicals in the product and the chemicals in my pee don't cause an explosion on my butt.

:embarassed: I mean, I don't even think it's possible but in my head, it's always made sense. Thankyouverymuch!

wow.

yeah, still wow.

wow all you want but next time you sit on the toilet and there's cleaning product you'll think of me.

I pee standing up. I don't have to touch anything, get close to anything to blow my butt up.
    And I'll mix it together, I don't care, doesn't bother me. Makes cool colors

I meant when you poop, ding dong!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    People are amazed at what I can remember and what triggers the memories, especially during trivia. I will answer a question correctly and everyone will ask how I know that so I will get into this long blown out explanation. It will go something like this "when I was 7 and skinned my knee the band aid had Mickey Mouse on it so of course the president was Regan."
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Well since you mentioned odd birthmarks, mine is huge and covers half my face, my chest, my back, my right arm and hand, half my left arm, my left thigh, my right leg and foot. I've had laser treatments over 120 times to get it lightened and reduced on my hand and face.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I can't stand body hair! Everything below the neck must go!!! I have found the working out in the extreme heat of Texas and having hairy legs, arms, chest is really nasty when you sweat. Removing the hair gives your muscles the appearance of much more definition.

Well, you're now the second man I know who is like this. I had a couple of dates with someone else the same. So I'll ask you the same question I asked him. Do you hate female body hair too??? And I mean, would you NOT have sex with a woman cos she had a strip? :bigsmile:

I guess I should say that I don't care for body hair on me. I don't mind if my woman has a strip just as long as it doesn't turn into an airport!

Trying to imagine a lady's vagina turning into an airport..

I've known a few who had a bunch of landings!
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    WEllllllllllllllllll if you must know..

If the cleaning lady at work cleaned the restroom and I can still see the cleaning product in the toilet (like at this job she uses a purple product), I will flush the toilet 5 times (I don't care if I'm wasting water!!!) to make sure the chemicals in the product and the chemicals in my pee don't cause an explosion on my butt.

:embarassed: I mean, I don't even think it's possible but in my head, it's always made sense. Thankyouverymuch!

I literally have tears in my eyes and just spit water all over my computer! Explosion on your butt! Hahahahaha
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I refuse to enter the exit door of any facility. I just think it's frustrating and inconsiderate when people do it.

Also~ I shove EVERYTHING in my pillowcase.... EVERYTHING. Lube, condoms, extra t-shirt, bottles of water, a poncho, flashlight, extra pack of cigarettes and matches.

Why would you keep a poncho in your pillowcase? Too much lube being used?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    TOO FUNNY!

I refer to my pillowcase as a survival kit. As long as I have what's in there, I could live through anything :p

Take that as you will.:blushing:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I refuse to enter the exit door of any facility. I just think it's frustrating and inconsiderate when people do it.

Also~ I shove EVERYTHING in my pillowcase.... EVERYTHING. Lube, condoms, extra t-shirt, bottles of water, a poncho, flashlight, extra pack of cigarettes and matches.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    TOO FUNNY!

I refer to my pillowcase as a survival kit. As long as I have what's in there, I could live through anything :p

OMG. This is the smartest thing ever. So if my apt was burning down, all I had to grab was my pillowcase that my head is on and my doggy and I'm good.

Genius. Seriously. My pillowcase will now be stuffed as well.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    I just went to the ladies room at work and saw the blue toilet water and actually laughed out loud. hahahahahaha
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options

TOO FUNNY!

OMG. This is the smartest thing ever. So if my apt was burning down, all I had to grab was my pillowcase that my head is on and my doggy and I'm good.

Genius. Seriously. My pillowcase will now be stuffed as well.

THAT'S MY THOUGHT EXACTLY!
    Yay! You understand!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I just went to the ladies room at work and saw the blue toilet water and actually laughed out loud. hahahahahaha

Did ya flush it or pee in it??? :wink:
  • Steelheart7
    Options
    LOL .. I had to flush it!! I just couldn't pee in it. I actually stood there for a good 30 seconds contemplating it. lol.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    - I can't be sad without sad music. Like I can't revel in my emotion, pick myself up and move on UNLESS I have listened to some sad music, lol

- I day dream constantly. So much so that half the time I don't hear what people are saying

- I can't listen to guys I'm dating peeing, and I certainly couldn't bear the thought of them hearing me pee. I either block my ears when they're in the bathroom, or I turn the tap on or hold it in in my case LOL
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I hate bellybuttons....I think they are gross.....I don't like mine touched, and I certainly will not touch anyone else's............and when people say they are going to get their belly button pierced, I get a stab through my belly button..........just typing that give me the stab.......ugh!!!!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    LOL .. I had to flush it!! I just couldn't pee in it. I actually stood there for a good 30 seconds contemplating it. lol.

Really? LOL Concerned about your butt getting exploded?
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

It's spreading! I'm almost waiting until this pandemic gets a news report... "There is now a drought across the nation as water usage is up due to fears of exploding butts"
  • Steelheart7
    Options

LOL .. I guess I just thought .. hmmmmm .. what if there is something to that .. hahahahahaah
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    somebody pee in chemicals and see if you explode so we'll know for sure!!! :laugh:
  • gtamomof2
    gtamomof2 Posts: 27
    Options
    Omg...too funny you guys...

I have an OCD thing with Food... I know not the best place to be bringing up right? Anyways, I'm not OCD about ANYTHING else, but when I eat, I have to eat evenly between sides. Like if I'm having MnM's I eat/chew two on the Right side and Two on the left.... If I have one left over I bite it in half and split it evenly.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Omg...too funny you guys...

I have an OCD thing with Food... I know not the best place to be bringing up right? Anyways, I'm not OCD about ANYTHING else, but when I eat, I have to eat evenly between sides. Like if I'm having MnM's I eat/chew two on the Right side and Two on the left.... If I have one left over I bite it in half and split it evenly.

whoa.