girls with sixpack plans?

Options
Desmonema
Desmonema Posts: 175 Member
Hi there guys!
Great to have found the group where I fit in finally!! I do not care to much about weight-loss at the moment, but I just set myself a goal: I want to have a sixpack for once in my life (and keep it for as long as possible!!) plus I want to eat clean, exercise in healthy way and reduce my bodyfat from currently 23% to 20% or a bit lower. I think I am heading in the right direction, but it would be so nice to have a few people that have roughly the same goal?? Anyone out there for mutual motivation, diary comparisons and so on??

Replies

• Desmonema
    Options
    No one? Seriously?? Come on...
  • Desmonema
    Options
    right... one last try... looks like I will have to soldier on alone!!
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi, your goals sound great! My bf% is a bit higher than yours, but I would love to join you.
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Great!! Add me and we'll see where we can get!!
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals too! haha I want to be BUFF this summer. I'm already developing my 'v' and I've got the beginnings of abs for the first time ever, but my BF is around 23-24% and I hope to get it down to around 18%, which I think is possible with enough hard work.
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I would love to get my BF% down!!! The more motivation I have the better!!! I'm working on a six pack, just need to lose the "baby pooch", that's going to take a lot of work, considering after a certain age, two babies, and years of not working out gravity takes a tight hold:( we can do this!!! Lots of planks coming my way.
  • Desmonema
    Options
    If you guys don't mind, I'll add you all and we get going!!!
    Who of you is also doing bodyrock?? HIIT seems to be the best way to lower bodyfat... but I do not only want my abs to be toned, the rest should go with it. There's also a guy on the web offering free abs videos and a sixpack challenge, maybe you like it : www.sixpackfactory.com
    Right! I am already done with a sweaty workout and some ab bonus work for today, just having my breakfast now and talk to you guys soon!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I'm not a girl but have similar plans. Agree with the idea that the body should go with the abs.

My current focus is eating reasonably healthily with a calorie deficit, lifting weights to build muscle (as much as I can on a calorie deficit diet) and cardio. Certainly, things are moving in the right direction.
  • ironmom77
    ironmom77 Posts: 45
    Options
    Add me too! I can see the V and the top two "squares" but I don't have a 6 pack yet. This is my first time really focusing on getting a 6 pack, and I need all the help I can get.
  • preussen101
    preussen101 Posts: 17
    Options
    Count me in too!! I've wanted some serious abs for a while, and I'm goin for it :D I've been doing trimming for the past couple months and still have about another 10lbs of body fat to go before I will start 'seeing' any abs, but I want them so badly! If I can keep myself controlled on the weekends then I should be there in the next 6 weeks. I have yet to take before and after pics, and I know I should. I'll take some for you guys ;P My body fat is 27%. I also agree with the whole body slimming and toning, although I intend on sculpting abs a little harder/ more intense than my arms and thighs right now. BTW, the OP has a beautiful hourglass shape I'm not afraid to admit I'm jealous of.
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Heya!!! Great to have a few more people here!! I added all you guys as my friends and here we go now... I decided to track/check my progress by taking a photo and weigh myself only every Sunday, that means my profile pic will change every Sunday. Maybe you want to do the same? It is actually very motivating. If you want to know more about myself and why I am doing this, read my (so far still kinda short) blog...
    Hope to hear from you and get tips and tricks of all types (food, cooking, training and loads more!). MOTIVATION STARTS HERE!!!! YES WE CAN!!! ;o))))
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi, think I would like to join too, have lost my way a little bit, started to do bulkin a few weeks back, but then got an injury, and havent exercise for about 3 weeks, but still eating bulking food!!! So I think I want to get down a few lbs before I start again. Might be just what I need.

I do have a six pack already, but am getting abit fleshy on top of it, so just need to get back down to where I was.

Can I just ask Desmonema, what are your stats please

x
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Hi there!
    Here's my stats:

height 5' 4''
    weight currently 127.7
    bodyfat now 22.6%

Great we have one more warrior on the way!!! I am already curious about this Sundays foto and weigh-in (I should start measuring myself as well... might make more sense.. feel I lost inches, not weight)!!
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Oh and I forgot for my stats... I am at a wonderful age ;o) of 30 years right now! Hahahaha!!
  • estelle74uk
    Options
    hah u lucky.

im 5' 2
    111lbs at the mo, did start at 106lbs, but after bulking for 3 weeks got to that already!
    Not sure about bodyfat.

Just bit too wobbly on my bottom half for my liking.

Really looking forward to getting back itno training again. Starting tomorrow.

Good luck!!
  • Desmonema
    Options
    I got myself a pull-up-bar for the door... and do 10 hanging leg raises very often when I walk through that door! Try it!! It's great!!
  • estelle74uk
    Options
    i have one of those too, i try and do a pull up each time
  • Summer4677
    Summer4677 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky enough that I inherited (from where, I don't know) a natural and well defined six pack that I've had almost my entire life. However....I've added about ten pounds in the last several months and so i've developed a bit of a layer over the top of them which i HATE. So I'm definitely on board with the six pack plan!
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Hey people!! So where's your 'starting-point-pics' ???? It is not meant to embarrass anybody or to show off anything. Pure tracking of the progress! You'll see how it'll keep you going looking at that picture of your belly all the time!!!
  • estelle74uk
    Options
    I shall get one this weekend

Are we doing any particular programme? Or just whatever we want?