IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    As of May 15, 2012:

ME - 7
    BED - 4
  • Strawberry_1
    Strawberry_1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am with you! The past few weeks have been hell, I will eat nothing one day, then binge for hours the next. Today I ate nothing until nine o'clock at night then binged on pringles, donuts, pizza, and icecream...I have had enough of this!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of May 15, 2012:

ME - 8
    BED - 4
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    great job, y'all! <3

i'm TEN days binge/purge free today! (:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Me - 17
    Ed - 9
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of May 15, 2012:

ME - 9
    BED - 4
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

Today is going to be tough for me. I don't even celebrate holidays but they are still tough for me because I am off work and not my normal routine. Yesterday I was fighting urges all evening when I came in from my Sunday worship. I had to be very mindful in order to fight the urges I was having to binge. I overate a bit for sure but I was in point range and I managed not to binge.

I got up this morning and pre-planned my meals in a effort to not binge today. I can't wait for tomorrow to come which is a normal work day which I have learned to manage well in regards to BED.

How are you all managing today? Have a good day and remember one day at a time! :flowerforyou:
  • yahifranch
    yahifranch Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Had about 2 weeks of difficulties and bingeing, but the last 5 days have been very good. I was honest with my mother, my best friend and my boyfriend about my ED and they have been really supportive. I was recently hearing a lot about the 30 Day Shred and decided to get it since my first excuse to exercise is the lack of time. So far I am on day 5 using level 1. My whole body aches but I feel determined to keep doing it. I will try my best each day eat healthier within my calorie limit and exercise.

I have faith that we all are going to be able to manage and master this... We CAN OVERCOME THIS... Not everyday may be a victory, but the success lies in never ever giving up... I know I won't. And you?

Feel free to add me as a friend and let's support each other... :-)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of May 15, 2012:

ME - 10
    BED - 4
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Me - 17
    Ed - 11
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of May 15, 2012:

ME - 11
    BED - 4

I was up late last night and was fighting the urge to binge and I succeeded. It is getting a little easier for me to fight thru them thinking of my goals and this thread.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Me - 17
    Ed - 12
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Me - 17
    Ed - 13

The ED behavior isn't nearly as bad as it once was, thank goodness. I know I am working hard at it each and every day. I am being aware of my choices and actions. I am trying to be aware of my emotions and not ignore them. I am struggling to allow myself to feel them lately. I'm glad I'm still logging my food each day this month. It is showing me that even though I've experienced 13 days this month of ED behavior, it isn't catastrophic. I simply can't allow myself to think the whole month was bad - this challenge clearly proves that isn't the case.

Thanks for being here!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Me - 17
    Ed - 13

The ED behavior isn't nearly as bad as it once was, thank goodness. I know I am working hard at it each and every day. I am being aware of my choices and actions. I am trying to be aware of my emotions and not ignore them. I am struggling to allow myself to feel them lately. I'm glad I'm still logging my food each day this month. It is showing me that even though I've experienced 13 days this month of ED behavior, it isn't catastrophic. I simply can't allow myself to think the whole month was bad - this challenge clearly proves that isn't the case.

Thanks for being here!

Congrats Diane!!!! Good job indeed!!! I loved this challenge! Kept me mindful of BED and reminding me I don't need to be perfect.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of May 15, 2012:

ME - 12
    BED - 4
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Today is month end and plenty of free food today. It is noon and I have not been that way yet! I planned really well today. I brought my own sweets with today so I have no reason to indulge in their stuff which I can never stop with just one. So I am avoiding the kitchen as long as I can. I may even go out for lunch today just to avoid it all together but I have my plan in place so I should be ok today.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Is anyone interested in continuing the challenge for June??? Do you want to continue it on this thread or make a new one??
  • priorm123
    priorm123 Posts: 14
    Options
    Is anyone interested in continuing the challenge for June??? Do you want to continue it on this thread or make a new one??

If you start a new thread for June I'll join the challenge, I really need the motivation :smile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

If you start a new thread for June I'll join the challenge, I really need the motivation :smile:

Welcome!! We have plenty of room left on this one to use it and just make it June starting tomorrow or Saturday. :) and if people want to continue until in July then we may need a new thread. Each thread has 500 posts available. I will check with the leader of the pack :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Today is month end and plenty of free food today. It is noon and I have not been that way yet! I planned really well today. I brought my own sweets with today so I have no reason to indulge in their stuff which I can never stop with just one. So I am avoiding the kitchen as long as I can. I may even go out for lunch today just to avoid it all together but I have my plan in place so I should be ok today.

Well done!

And I'm in for June :smile: