October 2012 due dates?

Options

Replies

• kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day all mommies to be!!! I've had a wonderful mother's day weekend. We found out at our gender reveal party yesterday that we are having a baby boy!!!!!!!!! I just knew the whole time, from the beginning, that it was a boy. This pregnancy has been completely different than with my daughter so that is part of why I thought so. We are on cloud nine. I am still sooo proud of myself for not looking during the ultrasound and not peeking at the ultrasound pics between Wednesday & Saturday. I wish there was a way to post the video of the reveal on here because it is hilarious. I am freaking out over the blue icing I see lol. After our celebration this morning with family, we went shopping & bought our first baby boy clothes. That was so cool! =)

Faughorn-Did you find out the gender?!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the moms (and the moms to be!)

Seems like this is the season of baby boys! We found out last week that we are having a boy - even though nearly ALL of the Old Wives tales pointed to a girl. But the Chinese Gender chart was right. Go figure :)

I hope you are all doing well and feeling little baby kicks ???
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Faughorn-Did you find out the gender?!

He's a boy! :heart:
  • dq1479
    dq1479 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am due on October 27th! :)
  • Mandya0503
    Mandya0503 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your boy Faughorn! We are also Team Blue! :) Excited to get another look at him next week *just* to be sure! (Boys are hard to come by in my family!) They want me to come back because they couldn't get all the pics they wanted last time. He was lying there all lazy like... ha ha ha. Heartrate was 147 for the little guy :)
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the mamas expecting boys!! I won't be finding out the sex for another month and I'm just dying to find out!!
  • nicolenoel
    nicolenoel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    We found out the other day that the baby is a boy!
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    We found out the other day that the baby is a boy!

Congrats! October seems to be a boy-heavy month!
  • amandalynn636
    amandalynn636 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We are having a little girl:)
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Anybody having water retention yet? I thought this crap didn't start until the last trimester. With my 1st pregnancy in the end my water retention/swelling was so HORRID! It was soooo bad I didn't lose a single lb when DD was born. I had at least 20 lbs worth of water weight that came off at the rate of 2 lbs every day AFTER i got home from hospital. I have only increased my daily calories by 150, not 300 or 500, so thats about 1000 calories over maintenance. Soooooo how the hell did I gain 3 POUNDS in one week?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could understand if it was last trimester but this is ridiculous. I am so irritated. Now that puts me at 15 lbs gained at 18 weeks, booooooooooo!!!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    kerrbear- nothing yet on the water retention but I'm certainly packing on the pounds faster now than ever. My weight used to fluctuate every morning but now it's been a steady +6 lbs.

I go to the dr again on Wednesday. Those are so the highlights of my month. I love hearing the heartbeat and finding out what's going to happen next. I also get to schedule my next u/s. I'm so excited to find out the sex!
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Oooh, I HOPE that most of this weight gain is water! I'm going up faster than I thought I should considering I don't think I'm particularly overeating.

I have another appointment on Wednesday too! Just a check-up with the heartbeat but the week after is my 20-week appointment with anatomy scan so that will be a nice long ultrasound. Looking forward to seeing him again!
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm also hoping some of my weight gain is water retention. My face (especially eyelids and lips) are puffier than normal first thing in the morning, plus I've been getting wicked awful shrinkles lately (shrinkles = sheet wrinkles). Also, my sports bra has been leaving some serious dented lines on my boobs, they're definitely retaining something!
  • jenns65
    jenns65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am due October 23rd. It is still so far away. I love being able to feel my baby kick.
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    I'm definitely starting to feel the baby move around. It's such an awesome feeling. My husband is so jealous he can't feel anything yet. He sits next to me and I walk him through the sensations. I love it!

Wow- got on the scale this morning and a weekend of eating everything... Yikes! Lots of water today and a nice long walk to work out some of the junk I consumed! (it was totally worth it though!)
  • jenns65
    jenns65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 19 weeks today and I have gained 16 lbs. I have lost 2 lbs of water weight in the last 3 days. I know that i still have more to lose since I am swollen. My goal is to only gain 25 lbs since I mad starting out heavier. With my boys I gained 50 and 40 lbs. I didn't watch what I ate so I am hoping I will do a lot better with my weight this pregnancy.
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Check-up today, Doc said that I'm about 4 lbs over what they usually shoot for on weight gain in the first half of the pregnancy but that's still fine...Looks like I'm aiming to be at the top of the "healthy" gain chart. Well that's the trade-off for not having any morning sickness I guess.
  • dq1479
    dq1479 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi friends - found out yesterday we are having another BOY! He is a shy little buddy and I need to go back to get a few more views but we are so excited, he looks perfect and is measuring right on time.

I have gained exactly 10lbs, at almost 19 weeks I am totally cool with that. This is my second child and I look like I did when I was about 30 weeks with my son -I was barely in maternity clothes at 25 weeks with my first son. Interestingly at this point with my son I had gained quite a bit more.

Heartburn is kicking in but my appetite is FINALLY coming back.

Hope you are all feeling well!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    Hi ladies- I went to the dr. yesterday and am up 10 lbs at 19 weeks 2 d. I thought it sounded like a lot but Dr. was cool with it. He said just be aware of what I'm eating- portion control :) I laughed because I'm so used to being in control with portions and calorie counting. I've been really laxed with this baby. I suppose tracking my food will help me get back on that track.

My u/s is scheduled for June 19. That's when I'll get to find out the sex. I opted out of all the other testing and that was the first available u/s. I am absolutely over the moon and cannot wait to find out what we're having. I am so jealous of all of you who already know! :)
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Been MIA for awhile...my computer blew the motherboard. Yay :ohwell:

I missed a lot!

I see lots of ladies finding out the gender! Is anyone besides me not finding out? I always feel like the odd duck when we do that lol.

Lainn
    19w 1d