challenging myself this month, who's with me? (:

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    This thread is getting long - IMO, we should start a new one for the new month, but what do I know.

I'm going to make the commitment that Diane did - this month, I am committing to finishing my diary no matter what!! I seem to do much better when I do.

I'm also not counting days. For me, it's not helpful.

I'm glad to see you all doing so well! Let's have a great Monday!

Good goal GG!! You can do it!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make the commitment that Diane did - this month, I am committing to finishing my diary no matter what!! I seem to do much better when I do.

Thanks again for helping to hold me accountable. Yes, I will be filling out my diary again every single day for the month of June no matter what. It really did help in May. There were at least 5 times that it was a real struggle to fill it out and I know I would have just said screw it if I hadn't made the goal. My diary is open to my friends. I welcome new friends, especially those who struggle w/ BED.

Diane :heart:
  • maryloomis
    maryloomis Posts: 20
    Options
    Tally so far through June 4:

Me: 2
    Ed: 2

Now we're tied but I am determined to take the lead after getting through today binge free!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    As of June 1st

I had a great day yesterday!
  • joanna1014
    joanna1014 Posts: 14
    Options
    I really want to say that I am in. Well, I am in. The binge monster in me is fighting though.
    Ill take it one day at a time.... so TODAY I will not binge. Thats a big step at this point.
    I will check back in tomorrow!

I am with you!!! We can do this
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Tally so far through June 4:

Now we're tied but I am determined to take the lead after getting through today binge free!
    You can do it Mary!!! It helps looking at ED as a person because for us it really is. I learned this in an ED program I attended last year and I talk to my ED all the times now because I am stronger than my ED. We are strong than our ED!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of June 1, 2012 (June goal: Not to binge more than 9 days)

ME - 2
    BED - 2
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome. I'm still so hesitant to open mine..even fill it out all the time! I had a horrible night Friday, (June 1st ugh)but then got back on track (over-ate twice, but wasn't out of control).
    Me:3
    ED:1
  • jessicaaa456
    jessicaaa456 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ME: 5
    BED: 0

having a small treat everyday! also after taking one bite or so of a cookie i can put it down :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    As of June 1st

Me: 3

I had a good day today. A few poor menu choices but the ED behavior was in control.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

ME - 3
    BED - 2

Good job Juls, Jessica and Diane!! I had a good day today also!! Good night!!:flowerforyou:
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i have not had a b/p free day in june yet......
    ed ; 5
    me ; 0

tomorrow i'm changing things up, and will try to be b/p free for the rest of the month.
    :/

glad y'all are having good days though! <3
  • priorm123
    priorm123 Posts: 14
    Options
    I had my first binge of June yesterday :-(
    Cravings setting in big time today (they always do after a binge the day before) so I'm hoping I can resist the temptation to continue it.

June so far:
    Me - 4
    Binge - 1
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i have made it at most a week... i would love to break that streak! we shall see
  • maryloomis
    Options
    Since June 1:

Me: 3

Last night was a struggle but I managed to keep myself busy and made it through without bingeing. My husband and I had a healthy dinner together and then stopped at our bank, which is located in a grocery store. As soon as we walked into the store my mind started racing thinking about the different foods I could buy even though I had just had dinner and was full. I'm glad my husband was with me. We went right to the frozen fruit section and got what we needed, paid for it and left. I woke up this morning and had thoughts of bingeing again, but so far I have been able to avoid doing so. I planned my food for today and then found out my husband has to work late so my plan for dinner will not work. I will be home alone after work for a little while so I am going to pre-plan what I am going to eat on my own and pray that I can stick to it.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy hump day!!!

@ Kelbelzz - Excellent!

@ priorm123 - Just forget about yesterday and do your best to get back on track. You are right though, once you start binging it is harder the next not to have urges to continue to binge.

@ MJ7910 - Excellent!!

@ marylommis - Grocery stores are not good for me either. I usually save me some calories for the grocery store and comit to buy only one extra item if any that is not on my list. This has helped me not to binge most times when in the store. Since I am trying to keep fresh fruit/veggies I end up going at least twice a week or more. I agree it always help when you are in the store with someone else too. Plan for tonight and you will be fine.

Sending positive thoughts and vibes your way peeps!!! One day at a time!! :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

ME - 4
    BED - 2
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    As of June 1st

Me: 4

Another good day!
  • maryloomis
    Options
    So far this month . . .

Me: 4

This is the longest I have made it in a long time.
  • jessicaaa456
    jessicaaa456 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    so far this month...
    ME: 7
    BED: 0

i had a slice of cheesecake today though. now i feel guilty as if i've binged when i know that's only 300 extra calories instead of the usual 3000+ binges i have. why do i still feel like *kitten*?!