Zombies, Run! (mobile app)

Options

Replies

• seattle_chick
    Options
    I'm thinking of getting this but my god, 8 dollars! IS it worth it?

Totally worth it! You're not just getting an app - you're getting an awesome, interactive audio book and game. If you're willing to spend $8 to see a two hour movie at the theater, then this is a steal with up to 33 or so hours worth of entertainment.
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Funniest timing ever with my randomly played music list and the "radio mode" transmissions...........Nirvana's Rape Me song just finished and the radio guys go "you know what? I had my first kiss to that song!"......Laughed my *kitten* off at the perfect timing :P
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    Zombies, Run! should be about for android today.

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Zombies, Run! should be about for android today.

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
    awesome!
  • Masterdo
    Masterdo Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    At last!!!

It's downloading atm, 217mb of fun :)

The run will be nice tonight, and it's my last week of C25K! Summer will be cool with that app.
  • noday42
    noday42 Posts: 1
    Options
    been waiting for this for a LOOONG time. Just finished up my first run (on Android) and loved it. It's just a tad buggy, but I'm sure they'll work out the kinks soon.

Has anyone on Android figured out a way to get a playlist to import?
  • Hmwarren84
    Hmwarren84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just bought this app for my android today. Taking the kids out for my first mission tomorrow!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i just happened to google this today and saw its out for android. I NEVER bought an app before, but im so buying this one. Im so excited and i cant wait. Wish it wasnt so hot and humid today so i could go run now!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Does the website look horrible for anybody else? I didn't finish my first mission because the ap crashed but I got clsoe.
  • Masterdo
    Masterdo Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    For the playlists, I used Winamp app to create mine, Google Music's playlists don't seem to register well for now.

BUT, there is no way (that I've found at least) to shuffle the playlist, which is really annoying.

It's an early version, and I'm just glad that it's now available, but I hope they will be quick with bug fix and small updates like that.
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Because of this thread I decided to get the app today. I completed mission 1 and I loved it! I am very excited to see how the story plays out. Thanks everyone!
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is gonna love this. :love:
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Finished Mission 2. The plot thickens. I am so excited to find out more about what's going on!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    Options
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Two missions done so far, Love it!! Daughter and i do it at like 9pm in the middle of corn fields and forest, so its dark, and animals move in the brush and its scary as heck! But we love it, and keep doing it and will keep doing it.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Two missions done so far, Love it!! Daughter and i do it at like 9pm in the middle of corn fields and forest, so its dark, and animals move in the brush and its scary as heck! But we love it, and keep doing it and will keep doing it.

When you participate with another person, do you just play the music/announcements/instructions, etc... over the phone speaker? everything works well like that? I want to get it soon for my android, and I'm trying to decide if I want to wait on my wife to get ramped up on running again first (she's actually the bigger zombie fan).
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    Options

That is freaking awesome. That is levels of freaking awesome.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    Options
    Anybody else having troubles logging in?
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Really looking forward to trying out this app tonight! Thanks to those that responded to my question on the general forums!
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm on mission 6 but it's been way too hot to run. I get all dizzy :/ But man, is it ever fun! And I'm trying to get bolder and going out at night ;P