PHASE 3 WORKOUTS 9 & 10

13»

Replies

• pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Ι did first time wo9.... Very challenging and much easier than wo7!!! I love this workout!!! Looking forward for wo10!!! I ll post tomorrow.

Btw...I forgot to mention that sweAt is on the floor from the first 5 minutes!!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    I have gotten awesome calorie burns from BOTH 9 & 10! These are the workouts I WANT . I did not like the first 2 weeks, just not enough gettin after it exercises! I did CARDIO 3 right "AFTER" my workout #10 today!:noway: :noway: I must say I had to dig DEEP right at the end!!! Almost ALL of the exercise moves in Cardio 3 are in the Insanity Series but are shorter than Shaun T makes you do them!
  • pashalia
    Ok.... Today I did wo10... I find it more hard than wo9... I am the only one maybe here...but ....

Btw... When I first joined this group at phase1 I was looking at the topics of phase3 and I thought that I ll never be there... But I am!!! I am proud for myself and for all of us that we are here!!!!
    Fantastic work girls&boys!!!!!
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    I was HURTING after workout 9 the next morning. I don't know if I did the moves wrong or if I strained my neck too much but I could barely turn my neck the next day. All the plank moves... ay yai yai. Workout 10 I LOVE. I dread Cardio 3 but it's doable.

My neck muscles were killing me too!! thought I was stressed out LOL took a few days for those muscles to calm down too... I prefer cardio 2 to 1 and 3. I think 1 is worse than 3!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this. I have been having neck issues since I finished my first week of workouts 9 & 10. I took my usual day off, a second day off, and went for a run the third. Today is the fourth day and my neck still feels stiff. I'm trying to decide whether I should start my second week of 9 & 10 tonight.
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Ok.... Today I did wo10... I find it more hard than wo9... I am the only one maybe here...but ....

Btw... When I first joined this group at phase1 I was looking at the topics of phase3 and I thought that I ll never be there... But I am!!! I am proud for myself and for all of us that we are here!!!!
    Fantastic work girls&boys!!!!!

no I find workout 10 harder too!
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 177 Member
    I move to workout 9 next week, and I am already getting nervous. Did anyone use 7 & 10?
  • pashalia
    I move to workout 9 next week, and I am already getting nervous. Did anyone use 7 & 10?

If u can afford wo7 u can do 9&10 with no problem