WORKOUT JOURNAL "THE JOURNEY " THE PUSH!

Options
124»

Replies

• RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    E!!!!! You'll be SO proud of me.....13 glasses of water for me today! Woohoo!
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so good. I took 2 days off, trying to up my calories. I finally burned some calories today, just about 400.
    I did some elliptical, some walking/running and punched the punching bag and some weights for arms/shoulders.
    I would of liked to do more, but my hip is bugging me, so will try some more tommorow, I will d some stretching first.
    Keep up the awesome workouts!
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    I am SOOOOO preoud of all of you and R YAY on water water water girlie

My water woman :)

Yo ladies are becoming my water woman and make me smile for miles

Keep rocking it

I am my body is changing moer and more,scale not showing it ,but it looooooooking goood :)LOL

Going to have another kick my BOOTIEEE workout today and drink lots of water

Love you allllll
    HUGE
    BIG
    AND THEN THINK BIGGER THEN THAT :)
  • RenVan
    Options
    Everyone is doing a fantastic job, committing themselves to a healthier lifestyle...keep strutting your stuff people! :)
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well I feel like I've gotten a good workout in today; I went for a run in the pouring rain for 30 minutes, then had a walk after that. Then after I got dried off I decided to do a you-tube workout> all in all I burned 490 calories for a 65 minute workout.
    My biggest success today was i decided to out of the blue jump on the scale ( I'm rarely home on a weekend) and it finally moved down 1 lb !!! Yipppeee- I have been stuck for 6 weeks at the same weight. So that made my day :o) and I'm up to 9 glasses of water so far today :o)
  • RenVan
    Options
    Well I feel like I've gotten a good workout in today; I went for a run in the pouring rain for 30 minutes, then had a walk after that. Then after I got dried off I decided to do a you-tube workout> all in all I burned 490 calories for a 65 minute workout.
    My biggest success today was i decided to out of the blue jump on the scale ( I'm rarely home on a weekend) and it finally moved down 1 lb !!! Yipppeee- I have been stuck for 6 weeks at the same weight. So that made my day :o) and I'm up to 9 glasses of water so far today :o)

What a fabulous day for you, congrats! :)
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    I am SOOOOOOO EXCTED for you Tracy and you to R all of you and R sedning you energy of feeling amazing fast!!!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I don't log my workouts every day on here. But here is an idea of what goals I have set for myself and how I have done.
    June 4 - 300 min / 2,600 cal Totals:591 min / 2,716 cal
    June 11-300 min / 2,700 cal Totals: 710 min/ 3,277 cal

11- 119 min / 512 cal
    12- 123 min / 589 cal
    13- 136 min / 753 cal
    14- 93 min / 421 cal
    15- 66 min / 284 cal
    16- 107 min/456 cal
    17- 66 min/ 262 cal

I hope everyone else goals are going well.
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    No worries D:)
    Your doing it
    I had another fabulous workout ..BBL Body Scuplt with 8-10 pound weights and its a sweat box here today
    wow ..brought it anways!!!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Monday June 18th

Workout
    Walking 4.0mph 30 min 208 cal
    Cleaning 30 min 105 cal
    side to side leg curls 3 min 21 cal
    walking 2.0mph 22 min 76 cal
    strength training 20 min 83 cal

Walked 2.5 miles

HR (streight leg lifts) 40
    FR (wall press) 100

Arm curls - 300 (each arm)
    Core - 100 reps
    * Supine spine twist 50
    * Scissor Kicks 50
    Legs - 190
    * inter thigh reps 100
    * side to side leg curls 90
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    GREAT MORNING and afternoon and evening for some of YOU!!!!! I am back and not just back baby LOOK out!!!

I missed all of you first of all , just so YOU know but you were with me at this coach training about ending the trend Obesity.
    Through the laughs and the tears of the training WOW we're you with me in heart and mind

All of your individual stores and desires ,smiles , including struggles ,and our magical connection came with me MFP"s family , that's what you are now -:)

And let me just say that I am not only ready to bring it for new July Challenge group but beyond with next challenge and next because we are NOT going to stop until all of US all of YOU who want help and all the new people that join in with us reach THE mountain top "YOUR "mountain top of"YOUR"goal your vision that you are climbing for your best healthiest and fit body inside and out EVER and just get better!!

I got chills writing this Look out baby WW back and the fun fit party has not even started Love you huge MFP Thank YOU for making my journey and passion purpose to help people transform and change lives , which then changes the world so special here !!!!!

July NEW CHALLENGE STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!

WILL be creating new group here ,new energy here next few days

Get ready baby!!!!