WoW idea: occasional casual guild?

Options

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Im there, made a cute dwarf female priest with pigtails named...Alliwan of course :)
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'll def be casual, but I just made one named Seobhan. SPriest, hope you all don't mind :D:D
  • cristaine
    cristaine Posts: 87
    Options
    Oh that is actually tempting, esp since casual is ok (some places it totally isn't and unfortunately I just can't schedule my game time like I used to be able to *sigh* lol) but very tempting!!

I'm currently back playing RIFT atm, but will ponder it =) Cool idea, even if you *are* Alliance ;) I jest, I jest!
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Oh that is actually tempting, esp since casual is ok (some places it totally isn't and unfortunately I just can't schedule my game time like I used to be able to *sigh* lol) but very tempting!!

I'm currently back playing RIFT atm, but will ponder it =) Cool idea, even if you *are* Alliance ;) I jest, I jest!

Sorry dear, but we really are alliance. :)
    That said, by all means - make a character and join us! You can login whenever you feel like it, and if you don't, it's no big deal. Seobhan (Jaimrlx) and I caugh each other in game last night and just chatted while each of us went about doing whatever it was we felt like doing - relaxed, and enjoyable. The more the merrier!
  • Alliwan
    Options

OO love Rift too, will probably be back there once their new xpac drops. But im a GL of a large alliance guild that's super casual. We have guild raids but none are manditory. If you show up great, if you dont we pug. We are very casual. Most of our regulars are over on beta atm so our guild is super quiet.

My point is, you can always find a casual guild if you look hard enough. Found one on Rift a few months back too.

I joined MFP guild last night. I have a cute little dwarf disc priest. Hope to see you all on the WoW side!
  • merxiana
    merxiana Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a draenei priest named Nystelissa and added all the names above me. :)

my hubby laughs at me... says i'm an altwhore... I just deleted this priest... she is now a human warlock named Tyrannica...
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    Ahhh timezones are a pain. I can never seem to catch anyone online (though I must admit I'm usually only on that alt for less than 1/2hr at a time) :grumble: What is a good time that u guys logon?
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    My schedule has been a bit odd the last week. Normally I'm on-and-off between 10am and 1pm central time, and then again on-and-off between 11:30pm and 2am central time. Like I said..... a bit odd.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I just made a draenei mage named Eirwyn. It'll be neat/different playing Alliance for a change. ;)
  • EnchantedEvening
    Options
    I'm on right now if anyone needs an invitation. Just whisper Eirwyn.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm usually on (when I can be) 7/8-10/11p PST and on/off all weekend if I'm not busy. I haven't been able to play much so I'm only lvl 12, but I've run into a couple people so far.
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I have been off and on lately (job searching and also playing SWTOR), haven't seen anyone yet!

I got my dwarf up to 26 so far on this new server
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    got my dranei paladin to level 32 i thnk, may still be at 31. i love these begining quests! so glad you thought of this, i'm having a lot of fun, thank you. i also have about 150 gold if anyone needs some

clydethecat :)
  • EnchantedEvening
    Options
    I won't be on much until Tuesday or so. We're moving on Monday, so I've been pretty busy with packing and such.

It's strange being "new" again. My main toon is a mage, so I made this toon a mage, but I keep catching myself hitting keys for spells I don't have yet. It's so weird not being able to Blink.

I might make a couple alts too, since I want to keep exploring the Alliance side of things.
  • Alliwan
    Options
    Ive been playing off and on, my toon is lvl 7 or so now. Hope to meet others online soon!
  • kayleanah
    kayleanah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just made a paladin named Kailea :) I look forward to playing online with everyone!
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    Well I finally got my US VPN working (nothing to do with wanting decent netflix content ;) ) So I'll roll a new US based char tonight.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'll be re upping for the first time in a few months and rolling Hunter with y'all I think. I've never rolled one but I understand they are great for soloing and that is what I think I'll be doing a lot since I won't have time for too much raiding or dungeons.
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    as I don't have a US account are there any incentives if you guys send me an invite or similar?
    didn't there used to be a multi seat rocket flying mount or something? If anyone wants to do this let me know.
  • kayleanah
    kayleanah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think the rocket mount is about to be, or is extinct, but its only for the person that recruits. However, if you do have someone invite you and they level with you, get get bonus XP as you level - well worth it. I'd be happy to send you the email, just message me your email and I can log in to my battle.net account when I get home (I need my authenticator).