Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• Frayed_Ends
    Options
    Hope everyone has a great and successful week!

Here is my update:

LW: 217.4
    CW: 216.2
    WT: 1.2
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Todd,
    Good Morning,

Alhamdulillah (With the Grace of Allah) Today after 3 weeks I got some Good Result ... in Right Direction...

LW: 171.30 lb
    CW: 167.99 lb
    LOSS: 3.3 lb

Best of Luck to all our Friends... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hope our Tim Boss is enjoying his Trip... Wish You all the Best Captain Tim.... :flowerforyou:
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    howdy all,

212# for me. Down 2 #.

have a good week!
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 226.8 (06/18/12)
    CW: 229.6 (06/25/12)
    Gained 2.8 :noway:

I'm so disappointed with myself, guess I really need to get back into my old routine at the gym because working out at home is not cutting it with the way I've been eating :frown:
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Holy crap. I blew it this week. Time to find my self discipline again.

Here are my numbers. The report will follow shortly.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 249.25
    CW - 255.5
    WT - Gain 6.25
    TWL - 125.50
    DLP - 06/25/12
  • toddhbrown
    Options
    Well Gentlemen,
    Another week is history and we still have 6 people in the game and 10 people on the bench. A giant high five to this week's biggest loser "shabbarshaikh". Great job buddy, way to fight through the plateau. You are a champion. bmirob posts a very solid loss coming in sencond and Frayed_Ends is still moving in the right direction. Great Job.
    As for the rest of us. Every day is another opportunity to recreate ourselves and shape our future. I for one am thankful for that after the pittiful posting this week.
    May you all have a rockin' week. Happy Losing.

Weekof20120618-1.jpg
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    All right, lets check in.

LWW - 239 lbs
    CWW - 238 lbs

Have a good weekend guys.
  • toddhbrown
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Wow, talk about your water weight. . After last week, I found my self discipline again. I ate right, stepped up my exercise, and got my water intake back on track.. Need to lose 18 lbs per month to hit my goal by the end of September. I find that it's taking about twice as much exercise to get the same loss as it did 137 lbs ago.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 255.5
    CW - 243.25
    WT - 12.25
    TWL - 137.75
    DLP - 06/29/12
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Gooood morning Men,
    Well, I am back from my 2 week vacation/odessy to Texas. I want to first thank Todd for taking over the chart posting. He did a fantastic job and it is sooooo appreciated. Todd, would you mind just doing it for 1 more week???

As expected, I did put on a few pounds (ok, more than a few). All that delicious Mexican food, combined with more than 86 hours of driving, a broken down truck more than 800 miles from home and my birthday all contributed to this increase. Oh well, time to get back at it.

My current weight is 281.9
    A gain of 7.6

Again; thanks to Todd. I think you are all doing a great job and lets make this next week a productive one.
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 229.6 (06/25/12)
    CW: 228.6 (07/02/12)
    Lost: 1.0
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hi Todd,
    Good Morning,

Again back to GAIN.... :grumble:
    All due to not controlling the food ... :cry:

LW: 167.99 lb
    CW: 169.756
    GAIN: 1.77 lb

Best of Luck to all our Friends...

Welcome Back Tim Boss .....
  • toddhbrown
    Options
    Hello Gentlemen,
    Another week has passed, and we still have some losses. We have 5 still in the game and 11 on the bench for the latest report.
    I got ticked and shed the excess water weight as well as some fat weight which earned me the top loser spot. trelm249 & whoreheyR1 both tied for the next spot and are still moving in the right direction. Great job guys.

Have a great week.

Weekof20120625-1.jpg
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in. CW: 192.6. Looks like my weight last time I checked in was 191.7, so a gain of 0.9. Not bad for not paying much attention to my diet, not logging calories, and a holiday in there to boot.

See if I can lose a pound this week.

Good luck to the rest of you men!
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hi Tim / Todd,
    Good Morning Captain(s),

Don't know which captain is going to take care this week.... :smile:

This week I feel I lost weight but my Scale doesn't think so ... :grumble:

LW: 169.756
    CW: 169.756
    No GAIN & No LOSS ..:blushing:

Best of Luck to all our Friends...

Welcome Back Tim Boss ..... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 228.6 (07/02/12)
    CW:226.8 (07/09/12)
    Lost: 1.8
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good Morning Gentlemen,
    I am back from 3 weeks of vacation and it really shows on the scale. Doesn't matter, today signals a new start and I am back on the proverbial wagon.
    The first 2 weeks of vacation were pretty bad but this last week only showed a 1/2 pound gain.

Here is my current stat

LW 281.9
    CW 282.4

I will wait for everyone else's updates and post the results later. I hope you all didn't miss me too much and lets get this going together.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA. Not sure what my last weigh in was. I'm at 304.4 this morning which is up 6lbs from my low of 298.4. Time to get back in the game and kick this pig. (not really as I have nothing against pigs, but it seems appropriate) Tim glad you're back in one piece and you now have a truck with A/C.
    Good luck Gentlemen, may your week be fruitful, may your blessings be multiple and may you lose your desired goal. My goal is to lose the six lbs this week and weigh in at 298.4 or less next Monday. Time to drop the dairy completely and skip the chips. Gardens producing in buckets, so there's no excuse not to eat fresh and healthy.
    GIT-R-DONE!!!!:bigsmile:
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Last: 371.2 (05/2112)
    Current: 384.0 (07/09/12)
    Gain: 12.8

Damn. :(
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Come on! Where is everyone at? I'll give you all a little longer and post the chart up tomorrow...
  • toddhbrown
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Wow, talk about your water weight. . High sodium foods for the last bunch of days. It'll come back off quickly.
    Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 243.25
    CW - 254.75
    WT - Gain 11.50
    TWL - 126.25
    DLP - 07/09/12