You know you EM2WL when. . .

Options

Replies

• ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I think this is what I love the most! No more 'diet' mentality! EM2WL is a totally realistic and feasible way to live the rest of my life. There's no 'end of diet' once I hit goal weight (if I even ever hit it! Who cares!)

When you realize, that you'll be eating this way forever and there is no wagon from which to fall off.

YES!YES!YES!!!!!!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I think this is what I love the most! No more 'diet' mentality! EM2WL is a totally realistic and feasible way to live the rest of my life. There's no 'end of diet' once I hit goal weight (if I even ever hit it! Who cares!)

When you realize, that you'll be eating this way forever and there is no wagon from which to fall off.

YES!YES!YES!!!!!!

Pure awesomeness!
  • josephinabonetto
    josephinabonetto Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    When you are not mean & cranky from not eating AND you don't celebrate "sticking to your diet" by eating a whole kiwi vs. just a slice.

Yes ...there was a poor soul who posted her celebratory eating of a whole kiwi. Sigh.

I celebrated by eating a whole Blueberry Muffin today (not clean eating, I know). And just FYI - It was a whopping 330 calories.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    When your bf and guy friends keep telling people you outeat them
    When you can put down a meal over xxxx cals and not feel full
    When you can actually get your recommended daily intake
    When you weigh less then people who have been eating less for quite some time.
    When someone asks you howvyou lost weight and you start doing equations in your head
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Love this thread-thanks ladies! Just started my journey, slowly upping the calories-super happy to see you all saying these things. :-)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    ....you're enjoying your 6th meal of the day and wondering how you ever survived on 3 tiny meals.

....you can hardly bare to read the general message boards any more as too many of the comments rile you.

....it's no longer about trying to figure out what low cal foods you can eat to stay within your diet, but what high cal foods you can eat to get enough cals.

These! I hate the regular message boards now, they're awful! And then recipes... I don't want a 70 calorie muffin, I want a 450 cal muffin packed with protein! And get some fat in there too! Maybe even a few chocolate chips!
    Ahh that is a fantastic one actually. When you are more concerned over nutritional intake and having a broad profile then eating as little calories as possible.

When you realize your friends list got a whole lot less complainy because you added like minded people
    Or you get a retarded amount of friend requests because of mentioning the word tdee or bmr
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    When your protein intake surpasses that of the meat content of a small horse.
  • OAvalos
    OAvalos Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You often find yourself saying, "I need to eat more."

This sounds so much like me!!!!
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You are out to lunch with a group and they all order a small side salad with dressing on the side and water. You get a cheeseburger and a soda. They all say "I thought you were on a diet and I proudly say :Yep this is it.." And then eat the whole thing in front of them!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    The stashed jar of Nutella that's been off limits for so long suddenly becomes your dearest and most cherished pantry item! :)

You order a double protein burger (sans sauce simply because I don't like it) at In-N-Out and devour the whole thing without an ounce of guilt.
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    LOVE this thread!!! OMG, it's so funny and so true! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :laugh: Thank you!:heart:
  • gjriddle
    gjriddle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When you bring a normal sized lunchbox to work -- but eat lunch at home, because only the snacks fit in it!

When you put your fancy scale for sale on Craigslist, and are stoked to pocket the cash for the worthless thing!

:heart:
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    you are never hungry because you know you never have to be.

omg! this! I agree and relate to everything you guys have listed! It's so wonderful to be part of EM2WL
  • Weight_less
    Options
    bump
  • maltipink
    maltipink Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You get excited for breakfast and lunch because they are what you want to eat, not what you have been forcing down your throat to save calories!

Gatherings with friends go from stressful (worrying about what you can eat) to wonderful because now you can enjoy their company and eat what you want!

The scale is not the first thing you think about when your alarm goes off in the morning.

You HAVE to eat an ice cream sandwich every once in a while to get all your calories in at the end of the day! yum!

You are going to try the new "McDonalds spicy chicken bites" because you have enough calories for them!

You no longer hoard your calories so that you can have a splurge day at the end of the week.
  • Weight_less
    Options
    The scale is not the first thing you think about when your alarm goes off in the morning.

This! :laugh:
  • Weight_less
    Options
    bump
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    When you go to Grandma's house and eat fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and ice cream and not feel an ounce of guilt.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You take stock in protein powder instead of rice cakes :laugh:

THIS is me for sure!!! I buy in bulk just to make sure I don't run out....I even keep an off brand for times when I do run out...It's my emergency protein...LOL
  • evansrabbitranch
    Options
    When your doctor starts in on you for putting on 2 lbs instead of losing it and your response is, "Oh it's fine, I'm doing a reset." Then you have to explain it to her and she wants more info!

OH! When you start to worry about the awesome workout you are missing time to do because you are on this thread lol!